Radioactive Rodent question

8 Nov 2018, 10:16 am
So I would love to have the Radioactive rodent but If you haven't guessed by my username I'd love it to be a chinchilla... Does anyone know if it's okay to use the Chinchilla base to make a radioactive chinchilla paintie if your villager is the radioactive rodent? Or do you have to use the rat base? If you do have to use the rat base, can you make it into a chinchilla?

8 Nov 2018, 10:21 am
Chinchilla
It can have chinchilla aspects but needs to mostly be tmrkdent. You can possibly??? Use a shifty and commission or make a radioactive chinchilla different from the official one???,
SinsVistas.png
8 Nov 2018, 10:28 am
It can have chinchilla aspects but needs to mostly be tmrkdent. You can possibly??? Use a shifty and commission or make a radioactive chinchilla different from the official one???,

So similar to what I did with some of my villagers with the mice? (I created them before the chinchilla was a real thing)
9 Nov 2018, 12:01 pm
You have to use the radioactive rat plushy if you're going to use any part of it in your paintie.
That being said, you can splice the two bases together and it should still be viable to use on that base.
9 Nov 2018, 1:16 pm
Albedo said:
You have to use the radioactive rat plushy if you're going to use any part of it in your paintie.
That being said, you can splice the two bases together and it should still be viable to use on that base.

Oh yes, I do have the magic plush to transform my villager. Thanks for double checking though!
Okay. I was just worried because technically the chinchilla base is a special-ish villager.
9 Nov 2018, 3:41 pm (Edited 9 Nov 2018, 3:41 pm)
I mean, you'd have to check with the mod, but I don't see anything wrong with making your own radioactive chinchilla as a regular paintie? as long as it doesn't use parts of the special art or closely mimic it? an animal with glowing goop on it is hardly an original concept, unless you really want to use the special color's art on them?