4 days and my gembound paintie is still in limbo

5 Dec 2018, 8:09 am
self-explanatory. My panties are normally approved like 2 days after I submit them, But my gembound paintie is taking abnormally long.
latest?cb=20180413091838

5 Dec 2018, 8:16 am
Feels. Mine has been in limbo for 8 days. No new panties have been approved for well over a week. Not sure why.
17+ Furvilla time. Best to ping me lol
Avi is Kaoru by BadWan @ Ernya.
5 Dec 2018, 8:20 am (Edited 5 Dec 2018, 8:22 am)
Yeah, I've noticed that too! I think there have to be a certain number of painties in the queue for someone to go through them, and rn a lot of people are busy with irl stuff, so it's naturally just gonna take longer to fill the queue. I've waited more than two weeks before, so this isn't that bad, they'll get approved eventually. I have a paintie in limbo too, so I understand the anticipation, but we just gotta be patient, it's all we can do really :T
~Max/Cinnamon Roll/Cat Mom/Writer/Poptart~

6R2UUgm.png?1
5 Dec 2018, 8:25 am
VaniBlu Wow that seems kinda silly to me. I think it would be better to process it daily.
17+ Furvilla time. Best to ping me lol
Avi is Kaoru by BadWan @ Ernya.
5 Dec 2018, 8:39 am (Edited 5 Dec 2018, 8:41 am)
OctopieMonster Yeah, you're right, it's definitely not the most efficient way to handle things, and it'll probably get tweaked or even revamped eventually, but it's just not at the top of the to-do list at this point. And we just need to remember that the staff have a lot on their plates here, as well as having to balance their real life! In the meantime,I think there's a thread for showing off painties in limbo, lemme see if I can find it...
EDIT: I found it!
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/45905-paintie-limbo-show-them-off-while-we-wait
~Max/Cinnamon Roll/Cat Mom/Writer/Poptart~

6R2UUgm.png?1
5 Dec 2018, 8:41 am
I once waited several weeks for my painties to go through. I think admin matt was sick in the hospital at the time. So just try to be patient.
My Toyhou.se
My paintie/Vista shop
My stall I sell everything for dirt cheap.
Xo5Hwo.png
5 Dec 2018, 8:49 am
I think painties are manually accepted, use your zen patience.