Answered, ty!

8 Dec 2018, 4:24 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2018, 4:53 pm)
Answered :>

8 Dec 2018, 4:27 pm
you can use item art in painties! off the top of my head, here's an example.
jess #7302 | she/her | links
8 Dec 2018, 4:34 pm
you can use item art in painties! just not something like npc art. but when it comes to using items you can use anything except a custom item unless you get permission from the person who ordered it

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
Icon credit: Kaneoya Sachiko
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
8 Dec 2018, 4:35 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2018, 4:40 pm)
Afflated_artist I know it doesn't specifically say it in the rules, but the staff is actually usually very lenient when it comes to painties!

Lots of users have accepted painties with artwork that is items, mini pets, etc. uploaded on the site.

I do believe that rule refers more specifically to: do not intentionally steal artwork that is not free to use (i.e. other people's characters, or painties), or use things made specially for the site itself (such as the Explore event artwork or the NPC Furvilla Characters).

Items, weapons, mini pets, and costumes are usually all permitted tho! (But with any costumes/costume items make sure to follow those rules.)

When in doubt, there are Furvilla helpers (usernames are green) just @usernamehere them to get their attention or there is the Furvilla Paintie Check Thread!

Yeah like the others said lol
@SerenityStarla | #77726 | Starla
Please, ping me!

(Thank, you. ^-^)

8109839_UUcSGMlDmz6z2xU.png
5685030_wOX6AAOGbYqS2sk.png
8 Dec 2018, 4:37 pm
Yeah, like RadioactiveAcid and MsJanny said, you can use them, but like RadioactiveAcid said, you can't use custom items unless you have permission first. The Lion Form Ring is a custom item ordered by user Jzanky .
NJ5dWJ5q2Xt8HcP2ovwxvxWmaCntPc
yahFKa
❤ I am not a mod, but I'm here to help! ❤
8 Dec 2018, 4:39 pm
Check my villagers and you'll see, one is not like the others
One of my villagers is The Great Sky Noodle
vk6JP9M.png

Angel | Her/She | USA | FV Time | @106775
Toyhouse | DeviantArt

asDm8OR.png
G2PaTDu.png
8 Dec 2018, 4:53 pm