Furvilla pet peeves!

19 Dec 2018, 7:58 pm
The things in stalls that are like a billion fc and fd...
cooltext309597744349005.png
Fv time +1
My F2U Bases
19 Dec 2018, 8:19 pm
everything about the animal husbandry career. just everything
f2u_divider_by_planetless-d8th5lh.png

hi im uni

f2u_divider_by_planetless-d8th5lh.png
19 Dec 2018, 10:16 pm (Edited 20 Dec 2018, 2:26 am)
Speaking of sharks.... I dont like how the sharks are inconsistent to the other FV designs. In particular, the snakes and birds. The snakes and birds don't have hands, why does the shark get hands (and even legs sometimes)?

Yeah, I love the appearance of the sharks, but I would have really liked an armless shark option. If I were better at altering bases I'd try and make one myself... ah I'm gonna give it a try anyway.
Saving people, hunting things, the family business.

H4c4z7L.gif
29 Dec 2018, 7:59 am (Edited 29 Dec 2018, 8:45 am)
When people block you out of the blue... it hits me right in the feels tbh. I'm a sensitive person
latest?cb=20180413091838
29 Dec 2018, 8:35 am
People who beg for everything.
pet_13239343_shop_1.png Please click my pet

dwTP4Bj.pngswkZXjI.png
29 Dec 2018, 8:41 am
I really don't like human villagers tbh. I have them turned off but it's kind of annoying to see 100+ primal shifties when you click on someone's profile.

At least I have the option to switch em' off, that way it doesn't bother me that much and people can still have their human painties.

Same it's a furry site for furry villagers. Not humans.
✨ [Novah | 24 | she/he | star baby]✨

~aislinn_by_lealphadawgy-d9wfsub.gif~
⭐️ painties⭐️deviantART⭐️tumblr

7c15d06da357fff49b239fb824fae06d4ccfeb47
29 Dec 2018, 8:48 am (Edited 12 Jan 2019, 7:35 am)
Speaking of sharks.... I dont like how the sharks are inconsistent to the other FV designs. In particular, the snakes and birds. The snakes and birds don't have hands, why does the shark get hands (and even legs sometimes)? also the neck and head shape is kinda weird

Also more nitpicky, considering refs for dinosaurs you just find on the web are generally very bad and I do appreciate the attempt.....
Velociraptors probably didn't have exposed teeth, and their wings would have encased their hands a lot more. Their feathers attached to their second digit (middle finger) and their second and third digit were partially fused/ would have been attached by flesh.

Funny I was just going to mention the wings. As much as I love the idea the whole hand wing thing bothers me.
jxfQINF.gifJ3tyi6y.gif
Art Log.

I have a grotle irl.
304779_523432087682190_277999649_n.jpg
29 Dec 2018, 8:54 am
i wish you could somehow filter breedable and not breedable pets in the inventory/menagerie. expecially at events like snow festival where you end up with like 50 females and you gotta look thru wich you can still breed for today :')

5HzMyUQ.gif☆ Brigs ☆ +7fv time ☆ 5HzMyUQ.gif
olPskIP.gif

My Art shop
YouTube
DA

8XbEvaz.gif
29 Dec 2018, 8:56 am
lack of a limited pet filter in the menagerie ;v;;
zygarde-4.gif
she/her | intp-t | +1 FV
self-taught artist & equine enthusiast
❤ ❤ ❤
29 Dec 2018, 9:59 am (Edited 29 Dec 2018, 10:17 am)
CaligulasPeri well in all fairness, sea lions are seals, just a specific type of them. though calling the sea lion pets seals is kinda like calling a tiger a cat, it's kinda silly in how vague it is.

RIGHT, so Furvilla related pet peeves. It does irk me that antelopes are classed as deer. Antelope is actually a paraphyletic term to describe bovids which are deer-like in morphology. But even though antelope is a worthless classification term with no real meaning anyway...antelopes should be grouped with cattle as "bovids", not deer, because that's what they are more closely related to. or just make them their own species with a unique base like the Red Pandas got.
Kevin Lazar | 26 | She/Her | Occultist | Straight Gigabutch™

f3700b6b11df8f3033669bfcabe0d93aa8759126
29 Dec 2018, 10:07 am
The warrior career.
I know, I'm one of those warrior-obsessed people, but like it gotten super tedious and unfair lately, like you need expensive items to do certain battlegrounds.
Like a common build for the Harbinger requires a Vali's, but who the hell is gonna pay $100 for a hammer?
I also hate it's one of the more focused careers. I get other careers needs revamping, but c'mon.
Last thing is EXP. 100 EXP max per monster? Really? It's also super hard to level up once you're level 20+ unless you grind it every day.
17 | Her/She | Awkward | ISFP | +1 FV Time
DeviantArt | Toyhouse | Art Shop | Premades

giphy.gif
29 Dec 2018, 10:09 am
When you have a bunch of openable items and you have to open them one by one manually. It would be nice if I could mass open.
29 Dec 2018, 10:10 am
it annoys me that when i'm gone for a long while, there's no easy to find 'hey here's what you missed, these are the big changes' thing.
she/her, lesbian, 21+ nerd
9 Jan 2019, 1:37 pm
AbeI said:
The warrior career.
I know, I'm one of those warrior-obsessed people, but like it gotten super tedious and unfair lately, like you need expensive items to do certain battlegrounds.
Like a common build for the Harbinger requires a Vali's, but who the hell is gonna pay $100 for a hammer?
I also hate it's one of the more focused careers. I get other careers needs revamping, but c'mon.
Last thing is EXP. 100 EXP max per monster? Really? It's also super hard to level up once you're level 20+ unless you grind it every day.

This. The worst is that there are some event equips that permanently retire. Plushies and skins I can understand, but not weapons!

QUITTING FURVILLA. Looking for FR items! Shop is here

Final Fantasy VII, Yugioh and Fire Emblem Fates fan!
Flight Rising #44335 | DeviantArt |
9 Jan 2019, 2:11 pm
Nebbi
The thing with the sword is it was extremely easy to get during the end of Beta, only if you're willing to give up all your hard work and delete your data (I believe that's how it went. I wasn't one of those people btw).
I ended up BUYING the sword for like $20 D:
Manah !!!
Not to mention a lot of the event weapons, like the Haunted and Necromancer equipment, are really powerful equipment, which is unfortunate because this can HELP people for some battlegrounds (I mean I did a giveaway of a lot of those items as well, but still) D:

giphy.gif
9 Jan 2019, 2:19 pm
When people put body horror/gore/flashing lights as their signature.

I know I can block that, but I have to see it first to be able to do so.

3445-asexual-pride-button.png3455-lesbian-pride-button.png3446-agender-pride-button.png
9 Jan 2019, 3:01 pm
Nebbi said:
AbeI said:
Nebbi
The thing with the sword is it was extremely easy to get during the end of Beta, only if you're willing to give up all your hard work and delete your data (I believe that's how it went. I wasn't one of those people btw).
I ended up BUYING the sword for like $20 D:

OOOH HECK 20 DOLLARS MAN
the person didnt delete their account tho but they never got on nghjajsjjgn

But how in F was it so easy to get in beta?!
was furvilla an open beta- or an invite only beta?!!!!!!!

Before From July 1-7 it was open. xP

giphy.gif
9 Jan 2019, 3:03 pm
20! Thousand! Fc! Is! Worth ! 20! CENTS!!!!!!

1000 FC = 1FD = 1 Cent!!

Stooop asking people to do ref sheets for 300kfc thats literally 3 dollars PLEASE learn the conversion rates im begging you
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
Icon credit: Kaneoya Sachiko ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
ycd7cm4h
9 Jan 2019, 3:11 pm
20! Thousand! Fc! Is! Worth ! 20! CENTS!!!!!!

1000 FC = 1FD = 1 Cent!!

Stooop asking people to do ref sheets for 300kfc thats literally 3 dollars PLEASE learn the conversion rates im begging you

Yes.
People work too hard to get thrown lowballs.