Budget fursuit?

26 Dec 2018, 12:19 pm
Hey! I’ve been wanting a fursuit for a long time, the one I was going to bid on got directly bought. I’m looking for a premade or commission, though I might prefer premades more because I don’t yet have a fursona I’m attached to enough to be made into a suit. My budget is 300, I know it isn’t a lot but I see a lot online for that cost that aren’t too shabby.they aren’t fullsuits but that is okay with me. Im looking for a head, or anything with a head and more (like a partial). I said my budget is 300$, anything cheaper Han that is great, and if I really like the suit I can probably pay more than 300$, as I have a lot in my savings account, I just would rather not take much out of it. Please send any links or makers! Thank you
Non-binary | 18 |
---I live on FurVilla time---
My ping is 71330

27 Dec 2018, 4:25 pm
Boop
Non-binary | 18 |
My ping is 71330
25 Mar 2019, 10:10 am
I would suggest Furbuy for pre-mades and such! you can get good deals of suits and characters together. It is a bidding site, however, but most people have an auto buy price of some type. Just be careful who you buy from; you might want to do some research on your seller.
ZMdLidn.png clik 4 frens!!
14 Apr 2019, 5:17 pm
If you're up for the task and enjoy working with clay I'd definitely recommend you make one yourself with clay, expanding foam, and silicon ^v^ it can be a wonderful experience and can make the fursuit head way WAY cheaper as well, not to mention help you as a customer look for heads you like! You may not know of blind spots on a fursuit head if you don't just make one yourself after all.

I'd recommend this tutorial for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fczqdDEhZM&t=0s
14 Apr 2019, 5:25 pm (Edited 14 Apr 2019, 5:27 pm)
@/meeyontokki
I'd recommend saving up if this is something you really want. You can get a really nice premade partial for around 500-600! Keep your eyes on furbuy, dealers den and FA and look at suits you like and their price points.

Try not to jump into a purchase too quickly, there will always be new suits made that you'll like in the future, so if you're unsure, hold on to your money until you find something you really love. :>

Those are my tips!

Edit: Oh gosh I did not see the date this was last bumped by the OP, I apologise.
WkVh3mI.png
This cute art is drawn by ZemZach!
Follow me on
lHuhaq7.png

Tumblr - Deviantart - Toyhouse
14 Apr 2019, 7:38 pm
Wendiz said:
@/meeyontokki
I'd recommend saving up if this is something you really want. You can get a really nice premade partial for around 500-600! Keep your eyes on furbuy, dealers den and FA and look at suits you like and their price points.

Try not to jump into a purchase too quickly, there will always be new suits made that you'll like in the future, so if you're unsure, hold on to your money until you find something you really love. :>

Those are my tips!

Edit: Oh gosh I did not see the date this was last bumped by the OP, I apologise.

You’re okay!i actually did get a fursuit! Not a fullsuit but it’s one I really love. If you have an Instagram, I have a suit account for him! @pippopbop
Non-binary | 18 |
My ping is 71330
14 Apr 2019, 8:04 pm
meeyontokki
Oh that's a really cool suit! You don't see that many Minks around! I rarely use insta, but I'll give you a follow! :D
WkVh3mI.png
This cute art is drawn by ZemZach!
Follow me on
lHuhaq7.png

Tumblr - Deviantart - Toyhouse
14 Apr 2019, 8:17 pm
Wendiz said:
meeyontokki
Oh that's a really cool suit! You don't see that many Minks around! I rarely use insta, but I'll give you a follow! :D

Oh cool thank you!!<3
Non-binary | 18 |
My ping is 71330