Blood under the Moonlight (Open)

8 Jan 2019, 9:40 pm
The battle worn wolf looked back at the small creature. "You're quite ok. There's no need to pay for such a little scratch." He smiled. "No if you'll excuse me..." He said, walking to the human with fox ears. "I'm sorry is this fox-kin being a bother?" He asked the human. The fox-kin stood up. "Hey... I have a deal for you... tavern keeper." The fox-kin said with a slurred speech as he got up from the bench. The battle worn wolf looked at him.
8 Jan 2019, 9:55 pm
Trierravi gulped "well... kind of, it's fine though!" She did the thing she always did, examining the owner of the tavern. She kept his appearance in mind for an outfit, she probably shouldn't of been doing this at this time though. She was shaking a little, she wasn't aware of what to do so she pushed the fox-kin, and now she was shaking even more, she also probably should of done that, bad ideas.
tenor.gif?itemid=15416827
8 Jan 2019, 10:00 pm
"Little brat." The fox-kin said, lunging at the human with fox ears. Before he could even touch her, the battle worn wolf smacked the fox-kin out of the air. He hit the ground with a thud and slowly got up. "You think you can... take me?" He coughed. The battle worn picked him up by the collar of his outfit and pulled him outside. "Let's see if you can." The battle worn wolf said before stepping out with the fox-kin troublemaker. The white wolf noticed it and moved over to a open window and peaked out. She didn't like that she was interested in the fight and justified her watching it by telling herself she wants to see how the battle worn wolf squares up to a thug.
8 Jan 2019, 10:02 pm (Edited 8 Jan 2019, 10:04 pm)
Pupdragon
Peaches began to put the objects away and waved at the bear. While her smile was welcoming and warm. One predator had shown it was kind so... Others might be as well, and if not well... She could surprise them if they tried to attack. She stood briefly before falling in her butt, exhaling in suprise. RIght, it has only been patched. While she did not show it, internally she cursed those ravens. She may be soft and cute but, some malice does hide under that cuddly exterior.
Pronouns: your highness, your majesty and angry vern.
(Any pronouns really) gcI2R.gif M7o9W.gif 8zIqT.gif 2r6oP.gif
9 Jan 2019, 6:56 am
Cecil gave a short nod to the small creature as a wave back. He could see, for just a moment, that she seemed scared of him but she quickly covered it back up. He tried, and failed, to suppress a small laugh as she fell. He turned another way for a moment to silently cussing himself out. When he had turned back she was still sitting there. "You need any help there?" He asked her.
Joey-wyvern
9 Jan 2019, 11:01 am (Edited 9 Jan 2019, 11:02 am)
Robin had been cursing under his breath at the spirit in his mind when the lizardfolk left him alone. He sighed and resigned himself to people-watching, and jumped up when a bargoer attempted to come at somebody. However, he went to a less-populated window to see how it would pan out. He would gladly join a tussle if it meant an opportunity to grab the drunken fox-kin's belongings.

"Such a petty thief, Robin. Might as well just beat him up if you're going that far for the trouble."
"Oh, hush. I shan't draw attention to myself. And you and I both know he deserves it for how intoxicated he is. It'll be his own fault. Maybe even teach him a lesson."
"Haha. So you're the good guy here?"
"Better than you. You want to beat him up."
If it's my forum, you don't need to ping!

If you don't know me, I like birds. Mostly chickens. Chickens.
9 Jan 2019, 11:47 am
The battle worn wolf tossed the intoxicated fox to the ground. "Alright, let's go." He said. The fox-folk got up and charged the wolf. The wolf pushed the fox away each time he tried to get close. After a few more minutes of getting pushed around, the fox spat at the wolf and pulled a dagger out of his boot. The white wolf opened her mouth to say something when she saw the dagger but nothing came out. "I've had enough you. I'll just take your hands!" The fox-folk yelled as he charged and swung with the dagger. The battle worn wolf didn't even flinch at the sight of the dagger. Before the dagger made contact with his body, he moved to quickly disarm the fox-folk. The white wolf was a bit stunned how fast the battle worn wolf moved; as quick as lightning but without the flash. He's done this before and too many times. "I've served in 2 wars and survived the Demon Pestilence, what do you think you can do that can surprise me?" He asked. The fox-folk spat at him again and reached for another dagger he had hidden away. Next, he swung with it and cut him across the chest. Blood dripped from his dagger as the fox- folk smiled. "How do you like that?" The battle worn wolf grunted and grabbed the fox-folk's arms. He didn't say anything and with one hand, crushed his bone in his forearm. The sound of the bones breaking sounded like thunder. Next, the fox-folk feel to the ground, out cold from shock. The battle worn wolf walked back in and went to the counter and started to wrapped his wound up.
9 Jan 2019, 11:49 am (Edited 9 Jan 2019, 11:51 am)
Peaches have a sheepish grin.
"Yeah, this place was built for bigger animals, if I jumped I could hurt my foot more... Would you like to see my loot?" The hybrid said.
The bear had shown an interest in her loot, her treasures. With all this talk about ruins perhaps she could tag along with bigger and stronger allies. Yes, and if they crossed her well... That's what the scorpion tail was for. She sat silent in thought for a while. Maybe she could get a knife from the smithy before the adventure?
Pupdragon
She involuntarily cowered as the battle with wolf returned
9 Jan 2019, 12:51 pm
Robin stared in shock at how quickly the fight was over. He wasn't expecting the fox-kin to win, but he didn't expect such a quick turn. He slipped outside to look at the unconscious thug, and decided against taking his belongings. He almost felt bad for the guy. Almost.

He did, however, slip both daggers in his holster. The fox-kin definitely didn't deserve such nice blades if all he used them for was bar fights.
Walking back inside, he looked around and found a place to sit down, close to the rabbit and bear.
"Well, that was something, huh?"
@pupdragom Joey-wyvern

9 Jan 2019, 12:59 pm
Pupdragon Chromie
Peaches shuddered slightly at the human. Something just seemed so wrong about humans though, she wasn't sure what it was. The hybrid's legs tensed up as if she was preparing to jump even though she knew it was going to cause further injury.
9 Jan 2019, 3:48 pm
"And here I thought that fox-kin would at least last a bit longer than that." Cecil said, mostly to himself. He chuckled slightly and took a quick glance to the human that now sat next to him. He had noticed him sneaking outside and returning with 2 new daggers in hus holster. Cecil decided not to say anything and turned back to the little rabbit. "You ok there? You seem a bit tense..." He asked her.
Joey-wyvern Chromie
9 Jan 2019, 4:28 pm
The battle worn wolf went back up to the counter. "Sorry about that, everyone." He said, pouring himself a tankard of water. The white wolf came back in and leaned back against her support beam and scanned the room.
9 Jan 2019, 5:39 pm
Robin coolly eyed the bear and rabbit next to him, and decided he didn't need anything else out of this place. He'd just have to wait until somebody left so he could tail them.
The bunny hadn't responded when he said something, and he could see she was tense. He leaned back in his chair and ran a hand through his hair.
"They saaaaaw you. They don't liiiiike you. Stab em."
"What?! No. I'm not stabbing anyone in here, you devil." He whispered, too quietly to be heard over the noise of the tavern.

9 Jan 2019, 5:46 pm
The white wolf approached the battle worn wolf. "Alright, I've enjoyed your little tustle and your community so... remind me where this ruin is." The battle worn wolf sighed. "To the east, it shouldn't take you long." She nodded and left the tavern.
9 Jan 2019, 5:55 pm (Edited 9 Jan 2019, 5:55 pm)
Pupdragon Chromie
Peaches flinched.
"I get very upset when there is a ruckus, it's instinct... To be honest it even one mug falls over I think I may pass out." Peaches sheepishly explained.
Her ears twitched as she heard the ruins being mentioned again.
"H-hey I am al-" she started.
Her grumbling stomach interupted. When had she last eaten? She turned to look at the human and then to the bear.
"Is anyone else h-hungry? I am!" She announced, somewhat nervous.
9 Jan 2019, 6:29 pm (Edited 9 Jan 2019, 6:30 pm)
Robin watched the white wolf leave and huffed. He was indeed starving, and had a fair amount of coin with him, but at the same time he wanted to follow her off to the ruins. Ah well. Maybe he could get the two next to him willing to let him tag along. If not... He'd follow them regardless.
"You're a dummy, not following the wolf. Even though it was a stupid plan to begin with."
Why did this bird spirit hate Robin so much? He would ask himself this a lot.
He understood that it was the spirit's job to be evil, but they were mostly just a manipulative jerk. Robin really only felt that they were a parasitic demon of some kind.
Ah, anyways. Robin would need to gain their trust.

"Hey, I'm hungry too. You know what? I was recently fortunate to inherit some extra money. Lemme pay for you two's meals, anything you want." He gave a friendly smile.

9 Jan 2019, 6:37 pm
"No thank you, I'm quite fine." Cecil replied to them both. He was a bit suspicious of the human after seeing him take from the fox-kin but he still remained quiet. He could only socialize for so long before his more socially-awkward side kicked in, and it was starting to get to that point but he decided to stay because he knew just getting up and leaving would be rude. He had heard the scarred wolf from behind the counter say that the ruins were just east. Cecil realized he should probably get going soon before he forgets but waited for the right time to leave.
9 Jan 2019, 6:56 pm
The battle worn wolf soon went back to his normal thing as the white wolf started to scout out the area for the ruins. Ever since the fight happened, most of the patrons have either quieted their ramblings or have left. The battle worn wolf went over and put more wood in the fireplace before going over to the table with the human, bear, and the small creature from before. "How's it going, is there something I can get for you three?" He asked with a smile.
9 Jan 2019, 7:12 pm
Robin nodded.
"Just some honey bread and apple cider would do me nicely. I don't know about the rabbit there. "
He took a handful of shiniest out of his pocket, mostly coins but a few pieces of jewelry as well.

9 Jan 2019, 7:19 pm
"Sorry, but I can only accept coin. Not many people around her have any use for jewels and even less have the coin for them as well." The battle worn wolf sighed.
9 Jan 2019, 9:37 pm (Edited 9 Jan 2019, 9:38 pm)
Chromie Pupdragon
"Leafy greens and fruit! I have the diet of rabbits and bats! see?" Peaches announced excitedly.
She always did like bringing up that she was a hybrid. The hybrid opened her mouth showing her 4 fangs, 2 buck teeth and all her flat teeth off. She raised up her arms to show off the batting like webbing attached to her arms and sides.
"I came from a magic peach! That's why I am named Peach! What are your names?" She asked
Seems this little bunny isn't so shy after all.
9 Jan 2019, 9:42 pm
The battle worn wolf smiled. " leafy greens, fruit, Apple cider, and honey bread. The name is Jack. Anything else?" He asked.
9 Jan 2019, 10:18 pm
"Nothing for me," Cecil said to Jack. "And my name's Cecil." He smiled at Peach, silently laughing to himself about her excitement to show off her hybrid qualities. He momentarily forgot what he came for and decided to ask Peach a quick question. "How do you mean 'you came from a magic peach'?"
Joey-wyvern
9 Jan 2019, 10:29 pm
Jack nodded and left to get the food and drinks. After a few minutes, he came back with two plates and a tankard. "Here you guys go." He said, laying the plate of leafy greens and slices of apples. The other plate slid over to robin and was followed by the tankard of Apple cider. Meanwhile, the white wolf found the ruins. It was multiple stone buildings that looked older then the land itself. In the center was much larger building. Most buildings looked they still could be occupied. After searching the area and finding no one was here, she set up camp in one of the small buildings.
9 Jan 2019, 10:45 pm (Edited 9 Jan 2019, 10:48 pm)
"Thank you." He put the jewels back in his pocket, sure that he could haggle something out of a trader whenever he got into the next town. He set the coins on the table.
"You stole those jewels, why not just take the food too?
Robin rolled his eyes. He might take stuff from people, but never small businesses. They were a service to him, and he wouldn't bite the hand that literally feeds him.

"The name's Robin, by the way. I presume you two are heading to the ruins as well?"