Fursona showerthoughts

7 Mar 2019, 7:44 pm
can sharks, whales, snakes or fish drive? How does anyone with a long tail sit in a chair that has a back on it? Do they just have to sit on the edge?
many chairs have holes in the back (think like school chairs in elementary school) I think that in a world of anthropomorphic animals those would be standard
7 Mar 2019, 8:01 pm
do they lick eachother to kiss like a dog would or are they capable of kissing like humans? do they just bump muzzles? do they like open mouth it?? or just boop noses? i think about how parker and frankiie go about kisses a lot and i just cannot figure out how it should/would work
✰Roy/Parker✰20✰he/they
@ 40847 for ping
16169916_rD0TvzmiHf0RH5D.png
zAcb3.gifyLHxC.gif
7 Mar 2019, 8:01 pm
Would horses had paws or hooves? How do they pick up stuff? Do they add on mechanical paws to their horseshoes? Would they wear horseshoes? Would horseshoes be like a fashion statement? Like there a whole industry just for them?
lets get rekted together
BOsVH.gifo.pngo.pngo.png
please click , click = life
8 Mar 2019, 5:35 am (Edited 8 Mar 2019, 5:36 am)
Imoku said:
Do I have to shave off my fur when I get tattoos? ;;
But then what's the point when the fur grows back over them? All that pain and money for nothing,, rip.

I actually had this solution as a legitimate shower thought one day: freeze branding.
brand.jpg
When the fur grows back over a freeze brand it's white. I thought that maybe furries could do something similar or have an injection based tattooing process that somehow pigments the hair follicles as well. I'm sure that if a civilization lived for many generations with fur all over their body they would come up with a way to create a tattooing process. lol
Ooh! I love this. Thankyou ;w; ♡
2585685_XSSguFTvncG3Pzy.gif
8 Mar 2019, 5:53 am
How do digitigrade furries put on pants?
8 Mar 2019, 5:58 am
How do they drink out of cups when they have muzzles
✨ [Novah | 24 | she/he | star baby]✨

~aislinn_by_lealphadawgy-d9wfsub.gif~
⭐️ painties⭐️deviantART⭐️tumblr

7c15d06da357fff49b239fb824fae06d4ccfeb47
8 Mar 2019, 8:41 am
How big is to big for tails?
------------------------------------------------------------
~ Aquarius ~ Female ~ She/her ~ Autochorissexual ~ Canadian ~ Vocaloid lover ~ Anime and Manga lover ~ Artist ~ + 1 h FV time
------------------------------------------------------------
4752-dragonsmaw-crest-button.png my heart is in Dragonsmaw 4752-dragonsmaw-crest-button.png
please ping! (you can do so by @Usernamehere)
11 Mar 2019, 1:29 pm (Edited 11 Mar 2019, 1:29 pm)
can sharks, whales, snakes or fish drive? How does anyone with a long tail sit in a chair that has a back on it? Do they just have to sit on the edge?
many chairs have holes in the back (think like school chairs in elementary school) I think that in a world of anthropomorphic animals those would be standard

I didn't think about that, thank you :o
Please forgive me I'm new TwT
11 Mar 2019, 1:57 pm
Not even thinking, the moment I pulled this thread up:

Could bats with wings attached to their sides fully raise their arms? Or, like, get proper hugs without their wings automatically pulling their arms down?

...This concept boggles even me, and makes me love my happy flappy even more. God bless bat sonas. XDDDD
11 Mar 2019, 2:06 pm
how could the wolf/dragon hellhound(sorry) species have enough allies without betraying their pack?
11 Mar 2019, 3:12 pm (Edited 11 Mar 2019, 3:12 pm)

I didn't think about that, thank you :o

And seats in the back of cars could have like a compartment in the back for your tail! and front car seats could just have a hole to the back seats
11 Mar 2019, 3:15 pm
How do pants even work on species with big tails, like dragons, kangaroos, etc. I mean, you can sew a hole in the pants, but because of how big the hole would need to be, wouldn't it look weird?
velcro or drawstring could work or just a semicircle cut into the pants
11 Mar 2019, 9:33 pm
How do pants even work on species with big tails, like dragons, kangaroos, etc. I mean, you can sew a hole in the pants, but because of how big the hole would need to be, wouldn't it look weird?
velcro or drawstring could work or just a semicircle cut into the pants

:o
true
But there is a limit to how big the semicircle can get before it just makes the pants look awkward
14 / Dragons are awesome / Any pronouns / -2 hours FV time
tenor.gif?itemid=5860505
9 Apr 2019, 5:11 pm (Edited 9 Apr 2019, 5:11 pm)
I'm foxyy
9 Apr 2019, 5:26 pm (Edited 9 Apr 2019, 5:29 pm)
If fur is the fursuit skin...does that make the foam "meat"?

If Pneumatic Dragon-wolves have a fire within their hearts...does that mran constant heartburn?
2764631_wh1bMeNlSlXlliB.gif?1486907232☆Click!☆->jsm9er1qjyzsjema_by_chibi_dragon_wolf-dc
sprites_by_chibi_dragon_wolf-dc28d1o.png
^ Click For PDW Shop^
9 Apr 2019, 5:33 pm
Do snakes wear clothes? How would that work? Also, how would creatures like seals wear gloves? Would they just wear mittens? Would they just slip off?
9 Apr 2019, 5:33 pm
Do snakes wear clothes? How would that work? Also, how would creatures like seals wear gloves? Would they just wear mittens? Would they just slip off?
9 Apr 2019, 5:41 pm (Edited 9 Apr 2019, 5:53 pm)
How are the animals allowed to drive cars? Like, in Zootopia, the lights were normal, but almost none of those animals could see color???
"whoop time to go the light's grey" *runs over a pedestrian*
would the crime scene be considered roadkill

Edit:
Would there be an entire department of perfumes and full body deodorants for animals in heat...? I imagine it would be bad/embarrassing to walk around smelling like that...

Would it be polite for anthros to shed their scales/feathers/fur at home to make sure they don't leave it everywhere in public? Or would that be okay since it's so normal?

Racism would be a much harder problem to deal with, being full on species-ism. We at least know that we're the same species, not calling others lower than human.

Cannibalism. More or less common?
☆Here to make art, share ideas, and socialize!☆
I ❤ Dragons and OCs

moon_gif_by_lemonveins-dd2e68s.gif
☆Art/Adopt Shop☆
26 Apr 2019, 1:25 am (Edited 26 Apr 2019, 1:27 am)
What happens to the humans in the furry world? Do the furries keep them as pets? Do humans not exist? Are humans on another planet???

Well, in my world, the humans are kept as slaves, so...
Also, would furries wear clothes or just go naked?
We must learn to think not in the absolutes of black and white, but rather in shades of grey.

Capricorn/Loves bees/Chaotic neutral (although i like to fancy myself a lawful/ALLIGATORS/halp I love food too much
-1 hour from Furvilla time
26 Apr 2019, 1:30 am

Well, in my world, the humans are kept as slaves, so...
Also, would furries wear clothes or just go naked?

Well dang. If humans are slaves what are they slaves for though? I am curious about this, so if you have a link to your lore or what not that'd be cool too.
Selling everything, just ask me!

FV Items Inventory/Storage

gallerymenageriebuttonsstickerstoybox
26 Apr 2019, 1:55 am
Do anthros... um... repopulate the same way their species normally does? Or do they do it more... human-ly?
Of course this has to be the one thought that's bothered me for ages anskfgkk

Also, to ask the real questions:
Can anthro plants exist??
(Plants are living beings too #respecctheplants :0 )
pO3STdW.gif
Star | She/her | Artist and writer
Toyhou.se
As of June 13 2019 I am quitting/taking an indefinite break from Furvilla! I will only be finishing the art I still owe. If I owe you something else and I’ve forgotten, please feel free to message me!
pO3STdW.gif
26 Apr 2019, 9:15 am (Edited 26 Apr 2019, 9:17 am)
how does pets work in furry world

and how the caw does avians with only wings for arms holding on things, not by the leg
Heyo! I can draw :v

UdyuKI1.png

pixil-gif-drawing.gif
26 Apr 2019, 9:39 am
TW/Genital related stuff

Genetics??? Snake + Cougar = ?????? Would it be possible? Does everyone have the same set of genitals or do they correspond with their species? Would all species have specific Obgyns? How would birth control work? Do you get sick days for egg laying?
p9y5hAW.gifCall me Elliot! 8vvXEm9.png Any Pronouns!p9y5hAW.gif

VapeboyMyBoyisMissing