✿ Flora Fauna ✿ - Last day of the Contest -

11 Mar 2019, 3:08 pm
I like the first one, but both are cool! They both would give you some guidance on what people want which is nice, and merging them like Winter said would probably work well. Her idea is also good too, but it might be hard :'0

I'd enter any contest though cause I'm broke :')
Toyhou.se
dH8TgZr.pngVdK0dzp.png
If there's anything you'd think I'd like, feel free to ping me!
Ko-fi
11 Mar 2019, 3:12 pm
To enter people would post type and post an image of one of their favorite flora like, prickle pear, apples, rosemary, etc.
Prize will be for a Super Rare features Flora Fauna.

I personally love this one most
popsicle avatar made by Graffiti
11 Mar 2019, 3:29 pm
I like the first one, but both are cool! They both would give you some guidance on what people want which is nice, and merging them like Winter said would probably work well. Her idea is also good too, but it might be hard :'0

I'd enter any contest though cause I'm broke :')

I understand those feels XD I love entering into Species contsts, even if it is open/semi open, cuz am not good at making what I like. I love seeing an adoptable I like.
11 Mar 2019, 3:31 pm
To enter people would post type and post an image of one of their favorite flora like, prickle pear, apples, rosemary, etc.
Prize will be for a Super Rare features Flora Fauna.

I personally love this one most

Okie dokies ^^
I think it would be fun to see outta the box plantlife.
11 Mar 2019, 3:33 pm
Imoku said:
My favourite contest idea is the ideal traits list one! I'd enter no matter what the contest entails tho lmao. n_n

Yeah both contests I think would be a great deal of fun for all. Thanks for your answer! I figured no mattter what the contest is everyone would be entering who is interested in Flora Fauna, cuz free contest! Who would not want to enter into something for free a chance at a goodie?
11 Mar 2019, 3:47 pm
For the posting our favorite flora, would it be like entering a raffle and one would be randomly picked, or would you pick on which one you liked best? Ill enter either way, just was curious!
yyjy3rm8y6k6rsk6
y6h396zmy2rrx6jxy5wnwqed
11 Mar 2019, 3:50 pm
atilla said:
For the posting our favorite flora, would it be like entering a raffle and one would be randomly picked, or would you pick on which one you liked best? Ill enter either way, just was curious!

I honestly do not know. I think the 100% random would be fair for everyone. I would not want anyone to think that cuz their plant was not interesting enough they did not get picked.
11 Mar 2019, 4:08 pm
Both ideas sound like fun! I'd love to see peopled answers for the first one.
It would be cool to see vines and thorns in future batches. :)
Icon by artbyVaki.tumblr.com
11 Mar 2019, 10:16 pm
Both ideas sound like fun! I'd love to see peopled answers for the first one.
It would be cool to see vines and thorns in future batches. :)

I have Vines/Ivy listed as a feature, it is a Rare one. Just have not worked on it cuz i know working on the line work itself will take about 2 hours. I can not justify the time to spend on that feature atm.

I too am super curious as to what people will post for their fav flora!
12 Mar 2019, 5:40 am
Oh gosh. They all sounds like fun ideas. >w<
Life's a lot less disappointing when you don't have any expectations,
FD5k3t8.gif
I don't have to buy Painties, I can stop any time I want to. I don't have a problem!
12 Mar 2019, 3:17 pm
Oh gosh. They all sounds like fun ideas. >w<

Thank you :D
15 Mar 2019, 3:38 pm
Preview of the raffle Flora Fauna
aB0Hwnx.png

I will start the contest this weekend, maybe even today. I have to set aside an hour or so to write up the rules, and jazz like that. This raffle will be sharing your favorite plant with me ^^ Winner will be 100% random.

I already apologize for the next ping, that will happen this weekend for the contest starting, but want to make sure y'all know when it starts!

Oneete_Efant WinterBliss Dubstep Spector atilla xarazura meeyontokki Pupdragon Bluheart Finian Connor_Murphy darzie willowghost Jyoustar Odorokasu Hamichu Dreki Lakaishia SherryDeer Ornstein saishira Chromie Magnolia Galaxywolf269 Pupdragon PeachFox Vexynnia_Wolfe Imoku WhiteVixen Samael CrunchyLatte Vesker Cetchi LittleBit RGDlightteam Pepporoni_Pizza snowflakeartist Sdog88 DarkenNight
15 Mar 2019, 3:40 pm
Ooh~! Do we start posting our favourite plant now or when you ping again for the contest starting? :3
Imoku.gif
15 Mar 2019, 3:43 pm
Imoku said:
Ooh~! Do we start posting our favourite plant now or when you ping again for the contest starting? :3

When the contest starts. More or less a warning of starting thinking bout you plant :D
I am so excited to see what people post!
15 Mar 2019, 3:49 pm
I love the rugged cactus design.

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3
15 Mar 2019, 3:50 pm
Ah okay! n_n I already know mine ufufu~ this cactus boi is so gorgeous!
Imoku.gif
15 Mar 2019, 3:58 pm
shortyginger Imoku Thank you very much! I have been wanting to do a cactus design for about a month now, and figured he would be a great prize. I am probably gonna do a succulents Flora Fauna at some point. IDK if it would be this next batch or not.
15 Mar 2019, 6:04 pm
I freaking love cacti~ I have a bunch of different kinds I take care of.
They're the one plant my black thumb can't kill. l'D
Life's a lot less disappointing when you don't have any expectations,
FD5k3t8.gif
I don't have to buy Painties, I can stop any time I want to. I don't have a problem!
15 Mar 2019, 8:31 pm
GBe5mTo.png
Flora Fauna's First Contest!

Flora Fauna has been around for 3 months now. Yay! To celebrate I am having a contest.

bEevmcN.png
You could win this Flora Fauna!
Plant Ears {SR}, Rocky Fluff {SR}, Rocky Tail {SR}, Open Eyes {U}, Antlers {U}, Cacti {SR}, and Tusks {R}.

DdhKvzG.png

To enter into the contest is simple!
Write and post an image of your favorite plant.
1 entry per person.

Example:
I adore Pampas Grass
weF2Kb1.jpg

Winner will be chosen at random, via random.org.
Contest ends March 30th 11:59 FV time.

No need to @ or Ping me. I am subbed to my own thread.

Good luck and have fun all!
qPFMa1Z.png

Oneete_Efant WinterBliss Dubstep Spector atilla xarazura meeyontokki Pupdragon Bluheart Finian Connor_Murphy darzie willowghost Jyoustar Odorokasu Hamichu Dreki Lakaishia SherryDeer Ornstein saishira Chromie Magnolia Galaxywolf269 Pupdragon PeachFox Vexynnia_Wolfe Imoku WhiteVixen Samael CrunchyLatte Vesker Cetchi LittleBit RGDlightteam Pepporoni_Pizza snowflakeartist Sdog88 DarkenNight

sorry for the multiple pings today all.
15 Mar 2019, 8:34 pm
My favorite plant/flower is the gladiolus

GLWH%20110-9906-1.jpg
popsicle avatar made by Graffiti
15 Mar 2019, 8:39 pm
Ooh I love pampas grass, my neighbor has some and it's so softtttt, lamb ear plants are really soft too, I also really love snapdragons, but I think my favorite plant is the Japanese cherry blossom tree

cherry.jpg
| She/Her | +0 FV Time | P!atd & TØP 4 Lyfe | Hooman Bean That Does Things |

If you need me, ping me! @117953 or @Galaxywolf269
Vista made by snowflakeartist
Icon made by ScribbleCakes
Paintie made by Saberfiend
15 Mar 2019, 8:40 pm
I adore a good peach hibiscus myself! QwQ
hibiscus-336940_1280.jpg

XiaoShixun86 | Shixun | Female
Webp.net-gifmaker.gif My Stall! | Art Shop! | Sticker Trades!
15 Mar 2019, 8:45 pm
I love love love love l o v e PINK roses!!!
Oso_Happy_Petit_Pink_Rose_Bush_Next_To_S
14847163_ZiA8nNIK9zMKdIK.jpg
#60102 +0 FV Time (Used to be RGDLightteam)
My favorite plant is spearmint

Mint.jpg
(\y_y/)
(0_0 )
(")(") 0

Pssst! Ping me plz to get my attention!
13449517_1UMfUjicANaHFtp.gif
Japanese Cherry Blossoms are tied but since someone already said it, the other one is Phalaenopsis equestris.
4606212755.jpg
She/Her | Call me Sherry | #123838
Furry Amino | Sketch | Toyhouse