[C] Didn't Receive Last Feast Prizes

1 Feb 2019, 3:09 am
THE PIGGIES ARE HERE! :D
y38468pr
1 Feb 2019, 3:10 am
I also didn't receive my piggies cx
1 Feb 2019, 3:12 am (Edited 1 Feb 2019, 3:20 am)
Got everything.. thank you so much :D
1 Feb 2019, 3:19 am
Your prizes should be awarded to you now! king-zoroark Kirurik tenlittlesoldierboys Lie
1 Feb 2019, 3:20 am
Thank you!
MMjvS7y.png
1 Feb 2019, 3:24 am
thank you!
1 Feb 2019, 3:50 am
my piggy is missing!
ydeb9cv7
y7b5jnj3y9swby9ty982m248
1 Feb 2019, 3:52 am
Your piggy got a little lost, but they have found their way! atilla
1 Feb 2019, 4:43 am
I have identified a few of your feast rewards that had been affected by this bug. You can re-claim your rewards and get those piggies!
Luna Victory Nyxie SilverFelyne pollyanna
1 Feb 2019, 4:55 am
Xyumika Thank you! I wasn't sure if I should specifically ask for them or if it was somehow automatic. I was going to ask later ^^'
1 Feb 2019, 5:46 am
Your piggy got a little lost, but they have found their way! atilla

Yay, thanks so much for finding them! <3
ydeb9cv7
y7b5jnj3y9swby9ty982m248
1 Feb 2019, 3:29 pm
I have identified feast prizes of yours that have been affected by this issue. You should be able to re-claim your prizes now and obtain your lost Wriglets!
Arbi Dreki babcia_stefa Shadowfox alxq noll PandoranMama zueatrick Snerd Biyobong Scarlet-Lafontaine SilverStripedFox TGerror DogNamedCat Scuffalump Jashin325 nighla603 cactusdoqqo x0Midoriya0x

All claimed feast prizes at the time of this bug being resolved have been looked over and reviewed. If you believe I have missed your prizes, please do let me know and I will take another look! This thread will be left open for a week, and closed if there are no further issues by that time.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding, as always!
1 Feb 2019, 3:43 pm
Xyumika I'm not sure why I had been pinged, but I don't think I missed a prize?
Sheason is my furvilla waifu
Please Ping me!

Connor. He-Him/They-them Pansexual
20 Canadian ENTP-T
+2 Hours Server time.

gF0J5AA.jpg311lu8z.png
1 Feb 2019, 3:47 pm
actually i havent gotten my piggies yet (i claimed it right after the maintenance) and i SHOULD know since i have no items in my inventory at all so :0
vista by atilla
heart & icon by peridxt
ibr36yM.gif
cSCXH8Q.gif
#9085 + they / she
active threads
1 Feb 2019, 4:11 pm
I have identified feast prizes of yours that have been affected by this issue. You should be able to re-claim your prizes now and obtain your lost Wriglets!
=clipped=

All claimed feast prizes at the time of this bug being resolved have been looked over and reviewed. If you believe I have missed your prizes, please do let me know and I will take another look! This thread will be left open for a week, and closed if there are no further issues by that time.

BLESS U
k8asiU9.gif<--- behold my pudge

vital information
-wiggles arms-
dude/27/several frogs in a trench coat
(gif by Tspuun )
1 Feb 2019, 4:56 pm
I don't think I can get any price Xyumika
Heyoo I am TGerror but you can call me TG or Error
I like to use my time to be with friends
If you would like to talk to me I will borrow you a ear
1 Feb 2019, 6:58 pm
Oh wow! I didn't even notice. Thanks for finding this out and fixing it!
1 Feb 2019, 8:29 pm
Arbi Dreki babcia_stefa Shadowfox alxq noll PandoranMama zueatrick Snerd Biyobong Scarlet-Lafontaine SilverStripedFox TGerror DogNamedCat Scuffalump Jashin325 nighla603 cactusdoqqo x0Midoriya0x

Explains them poofing.
Have extra seeds or untamed animals you want to get rid of? Send them to me.
Animals should be sent to 116211 or 104173
2 Feb 2019, 3:46 am

Can I have the link again to click on so I can claim my pets?
2ue73at.png
2 Feb 2019, 4:26 am

Thanks for pining me ^-^
☆ nioh ☆
2 Feb 2019, 9:17 am
DogNamedCat http://www.furvilla.com/feast/prize-log the link can also be found on the feast page (prize log)
furidol entries
gembound, big cat, fox, manokit, moth, dragon, mandrake, snake, cat, wicker
2 Feb 2019, 9:37 am
noll Thanks!
2ue73at.png
7 Feb 2019, 8:28 pm
You can pick up your prize again by going to your Prize Log, the button can also be found on any pages of The Feast as well. You should have a prize that can be collected!
TGerror