Bael's Art shop (OPEN USD)

20 Feb 2019, 7:11 am (Edited 29 Sep 2019, 9:57 am)
I'm a busy bee, currently taking pre-orders. will begin drawing October 10.

Hello and welcome to...

BAEL DOES ART

Heyo! The name's Baelfin and
I'm here to draw for you guys!

*slides on sunglasses*
*finger guns*

rnHSoBe.gif

COOL ARTS
Where all your custom art dreams come true

Fullbody
A drawing of your feral character
$30 / 3050FD
16838123_4BM0M5el2K0JFEh.png

MINI SCENE
$50 / 5050FD
Your character with a small, simple structure and maybe some little animals
NG3WDDW.png
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
__• HQ cute art commissions open

20 Feb 2019, 7:13 am (Edited 9 Aug 2019, 1:47 am)
-
-
-

PAYMENT INFO
be sure to read my Ts&Cs
Send payment after I have confirmed your order
$ prices are listed in USD
I can arrange invoices if you prefer them
Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/baelfin/usd
Flightrising currency also accepted 1:1 FV
-
-
-
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
20 Feb 2019, 7:19 am (Edited 23 Jul 2019, 2:05 am)
ADOPTS/ OC SALES

Characters for sale in my Toyhouse "For Sale" folder https://toyhou.se/Baelfin/characters/folder:213712
you may offer FD/fc/items on any character
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
20 Feb 2019, 7:24 am (Edited 30 Sep 2019, 10:53 pm)
-
-
-
SLOTS
USD SLOTS
1. Open
2. Open

FD SLOTS
II. closed
II. closed

-
-usd [color=#38c71c]Open
-fd [color=#4e9c40]Open

Tracking Sheet
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
20 Feb 2019, 8:34 am (Edited 23 Jul 2019, 2:03 am)
TERMS & CONDITIONS

PAYMENT
  • This shop is not first come first serve. I have the right to reject an order at my own discretion.
  • Payment before work begins. You may put down a 50% deposit and pay the rest upon completion of the artwork.
  • Refunds may only be given if the artwork is not complete within 1 months of the expected completion date*. Any artwork that has been completed (ie. sketches or lineart) must be payed for by the commissioner if they cancel the job partway through completion.
  • *Any delay in the completion of the artwork due to actions or negligence of the commissioner, unforeseen illness, or external forces beyond my control shall entitle me to extend the completion/delivery date, upon notifying the commissioner, by the time equivalent to the period of such delay. Under such conditions, I accept no liability for the late delivery of work.

PERSONAL USE
  • The artwork is for personal use only. Artwork intended for commercial use must be discussed when ordering.
  • Artwork can be used for painties. I can supply a paintie sized version without my signature.

EDITS
  • The prices listed entitle the commissioner to 2 minor edits to the final product. Any additional edits must be payed for. These edits may only be made within 1 week of receiving the final product.
  • You may resize, re-upload and crop the image.
  • You may add your own background to the artwork only if it is clearly credited that I did not create the background.
  • You may not remove my signature, recolour or draw over the image. (watermarks are ok)

• By placing an order you, the commissioner, agree to these terms and conditions
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
27 Feb 2019, 5:58 pm (Edited 25 Apr 2019, 4:58 am)
-
-
-

-
-
-
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
28 Feb 2019, 7:05 am (Edited 23 Sep 2019, 7:32 am)
Ping list @porcuMoose FD: straychowchow Adopt things like goo cat: #6290
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
6 Mar 2019, 8:21 pm
bump
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
6 Mar 2019, 8:41 pm (Edited 7 Mar 2019, 9:28 pm)
I'd love a fullbody for FD, your style is absolutely adorable!

http://refsheet.net/Stray choose whoever you think would look best in your style/whoever you'd like to do most :D

edit: http://ref.st/detri for future reference :D
6 Mar 2019, 8:44 pm
Baelfin how do you feel about drawing birds? I really want a wiggly thing. ;0;
10083499_sdkgxKq3Br8doOc.gif

7 Mar 2019, 1:11 am
StrayChowChow I think I'd love to give Detri a go if that's okay with you?

Beaky I love drawing birds :o
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
7 Mar 2019, 5:57 pm
Oh totally! I haven't gotten one of her in a while but she's my gross little corpseflower <3 How much do I owe for her?

BTW, wanted to mention the toolbelt, staff, and beetle are all optional, the only mandatory thing is her cloak :3
7 Mar 2019, 7:01 pm
Oh totally! I haven't gotten one of her in a while but she's my gross little corpseflower <3 How much do I owe for her?

BTW, wanted to mention the toolbelt, staff, and beetle are all optional, the only mandatory thing is her cloak :3

Yeh she had such a distinct design, it really drew me in and then her story was cool. If you'd like for me to include the other accessories, it would be $20. Otherwise, with just the Cape $15 would cover it ^^
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
8 Mar 2019, 4:51 am
StrayChowChow Thank you for ordering from my shop! I had a blast drawing her and her little bald head, let me know if you'd like me to make any changes :>

http://fav.me/dd1kye3
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
8 Mar 2019, 3:31 pm
B L E S S E D I M A G E

She looks absolutely precious, I lover her! You made her look so cute and snuggly, I really really adore her.. The shading looks awesome honestly, it really gives a great sense of texture. Thank you so, so much <3

Let me know if there is another character you might be interested in drawing from the link, I'd love to commission you again :D
8 Mar 2019, 10:00 pm
Baelfin
Can I get a wiggly thing of Tobi for 1700FD?
I'd like the simple animation to be a blink, please! His base eye color is (#ebaf4c)
Let me know if you are interested in drawing him (owo)b
Female | She/her | Lucky
Ticket Booth: Monthly FREE Design Raffle!
9 Mar 2019, 12:40 am
StrayChowChow Ayy I'm glad you like it. I need to finish off an art trade first but I'll be sure to let you know when I can start another drawing for you ^^

Snickerdoodle ahh the cute bear (your squiggly commissions are what inspired me to mine >.< ) I can totally do that, I can probably start it on Monday if that's okay with you :0
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
9 Mar 2019, 12:59 am
Snickerdoodle ahh the cute bear (your squiggly commissions are what inspired me to mine >.< ) I can totally do that, I can probably start it on Monday if that's okay with you :0

:D I'm glad I helped spark an idea for you!
And no worries, I'm more than okay with the wait (owo)b I'll go ahead and send payment!
Female | She/her | Lucky
9 Mar 2019, 3:36 am
:D I'm glad I helped spark an idea for you!
And no worries, I'm more than okay with the wait (owo)b I'll go ahead and send payment!

thank you ^^
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
11 Mar 2019, 9:43 am
Snickerdoodle

is this sort of action okay? This... counts as a blink, right? I can do a regular blink if you prefer though ^^
KJU36Z7.gif

(Also, I'm going away for the rest of the week starting tomorrow so I won't be able to work on it during the next four days. I'll be leaving in about 12 hours so I might be able to fix/finish it before I go but it's 1am here and I'm heading off to bed now :> )
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
11 Mar 2019, 10:48 am
Snickerdoodle

is this sort of action okay? This... counts as a blink, right? I can do a regular blink if you prefer though ^^
KJU36Z7.gif

(Also, I'm going away for the rest of the week starting tomorrow so I won't be able to work on it during the next four days. I'll be leaving in about 12 hours so I might be able to fix/finish it before I go but it's 1am here and I'm heading off to bed now :> )

I love it, it's perfect so far! I hope you have fun on your trip, I don't mind the wait at all (owo)b
Female | She/her | Lucky
11 Mar 2019, 7:40 pm
Snickerdoodle Aaaaand it's done! ^^

GKIXkXt.gif

thank you for letting me draw him :>
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
11 Mar 2019, 8:47 pm

GKIXkXt.gif

:D Tobi looks so cute, you did amazing, thank you!! Where do I credit you on Toyhouse? I will most likely be back for more in the future (owo)b
Female | She/her | Lucky
12 Mar 2019, 4:52 pm
Baelfin said:

GKIXkXt.gif

:D Tobi looks so cute, you did amazing, thank you!! Where do I credit you on Toyhouse? I will most likely be back for more in the future (owo)b

Awesome shucks, thanks ^^ you can credit to "baelfin"! I have a toyhouse account on the same name as here
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
12 Mar 2019, 6:41 pm
Baelfin

Would it be possible to get a Flat Wiggly Thing of Mercutio: http://www.furvilla.com/villager/181034, for 1500FD?

Laughing, for the simple action (if that counts)?
ReRt9eF.gif