Chibi ObjectHead Premades [OLD PREMADES SALE]

11 Mar 2019, 2:10 pm (Edited 27 Oct 2019, 4:44 pm)
Shop-Banner-Fall.png
Hello and welcome to my my little Object Head obsessed corner.

What is an Object Head?

An Object Head is a visual motif used in surreal art. What exactly defines an Object Head varies from person to person but it is usually any human or creature who's natural head has been replaced with an item or food. The draw of these characters for most is that since they have no face, artists have to be creative with how the characters express themselves.
In short, they are the same as any other fandom obsessed with a certain visual style. Kinda like those weirdos who like anthropomorphic animals. What are those guys called? Fuzzies?

RULES

• Once bought feel free to make any edits you wish. Outfits, physical changes, whatever you want.
  • You may use the paintie's design to create your own character!
  • Resale is fine. I would prefer if you resold for how much you bought them for but if you made them a character with extra outfits and etc. then just do what you think is fair. Don't be coming in here to flip adopts is basically what I'm saying.
  • I would appreciate if you tag these painties with "AngelSami" once they are uploaded. Please and thank you.
  • Feel free to make requests for designs and different bases or heads, but nothing is guaranteed! I do these for fun and in my spare time.

COMMISSIONS AND CUSTOMS?
CLOSED
Unfortunately I am not taking any commissions or customs right now. I'll be sure to change this and the thread title if I do though!
I appreciate the interest!
HOLDS?
If you want a paintie but don't have the cash right away, feel free to ask for a hold! I will hold up to two weeks.
If I hear nothing from you after the deadline I will shoot a message to you to see whether you're still interested or not to work something out. If I don't hear a response to that message within' a couple days I'm putting the premade back up for sale.

PURCHASING
If you want one of these painties, Ping me saying which one you would like to purchase. Once I confirm your message, transfer the FD and I will privately send you a link to the PNG files without a watermark in the perfect to submit size AND a large size in case you ever want to add edits.

Unless stated otherwise, these are all first-come-first-serve!
There will be some that come close to each other in palette but none will be exactly the same.

FAQ

• I want to make my own Object Head! Is that okay?
    Absolutely! I don't OWN object heads in the slightest and I ain't at all mad if you feel inspired by what you see in here! Just don't go making a one-to-one copy you hear??
  • I want to completely change the head on my premade.
    Do it! As the rules say, once the premade is yours feel free to go absolutely bonkers with edits! I won't be offended or upset.
  • Can I commission another artists for edits?
    I feel like this goes without saying but YES! Anyone is free to edit my premades! My premades are a CANVAS IN WHICH FOR YOU TO PAINT UPON!

If you have any problems feel free to say something or point it out! I'm a bit scatterbrained, especially when I code a whole batch of these guys into the thread so mistakes might be made.
56377264-2240434839309873-10627592052558

Shop-Banner-Fall.png

11 Mar 2019, 2:11 pm (Edited 9 Nov 2019, 2:02 pm)
Now presenting my
WEIRD CHILDREN

Trash-Cow-Base.png
COMING
SOON
(I'm sorry these are so delayed)

this uses the
Cosplay Bovine Sticker!

Party-Sagittari-Base.png
COMING
SOON
(I'm sorry these are so delayed.)
These are a pain to color tbh...

this uses the
Jester Saggitari Sticker!

MT4w.png
Too much NyQuil
350FD

this uses the
Pool Pal Fox Sticker!
MT5w.png
Dip in the
Power Plant
SOLD

this uses the
Pool Pal Fox Sticker!

Molerat-1-c.png
Molerat
800FD

this uses the
Baker Manokit Sticker!
Hulk-2-c.png
Green Eggs and Ham
800FD

this uses the
Baker Manokit Sticker!
Orange-1-c.png
Orange Slices? I thought you said
ORGAN Slices!
800FD

this uses the
Baker Manokit Sticker!

Raisinw.png
RAISIN BREAD? Disgusting...
SOLD
(Art pending)

this uses the
Baker Manokit Sticker!

Standardw.png
It's Messed up that
his Harp is made of Wood...
250FD
150 FD

this uses the
Bard Goat Sticker!

Toaster-Raptorw.png
Blue fire
250FD
150FD

this uses the
Magic Phoenix Velociraptor Sticker!
Toaster-Raptor-Seasidew.png
Seaside
250FD
150FD

this uses the
Toaster-Raptor-Wildberryw.png
Wildberry
250FD
150FD

this uses the
Toaster-Fairy2w.png
Sweet Magma
SOLD

this uses the
Toaster-Bio-Barfw.png
BioBarf
500FD
350FD

this uses the

Chibi-Cow-Skull-Purple-W.png
He Purble
250FD
150FD

this uses the
Magic Skelemoo Bovine Sticker!
Chibi-Cow-Skull-Maroon-W.png
Red means Scary
250FD
150FD

this uses the
Chibi-Cow-Skull-Sweet-Tooth-Choco-W.png
Sweet Tooth
250FD
150FD

this uses the
Chibi-Cow-Skull-Wacky-W.png
It's Halloween now so these are relevant
300FD
200FD

this uses the
Chibi-Cow-Skull-Zany2-W.png
Zany
300FD
200FD

this uses the

Chibi-Hyena-Mad-Scientist-TVOrange-Small
Annoying CRT
250FD

this uses the
Mad Doctor Hyena Sticker!
Chibi-Hyena-Mad-Scientist-TVyelloww.png
Sour CRT
SOLD

this uses the
Chibi-Hyena-Mad-Scientist-TVGreen-W.png
Sickly CRT
SOLD

this uses the

UNLIMITED PRE-MADES
The adopts listed below here can be adopted out to multiple people! Some of them will look like references but please be sure to not relate any of these to copyrighted characters in your villager's name or bio because Furvilla is persnickety about that.

If any issues arise just lemme know. You can't copyright color palettes so I will fight Furvilla in your honor.

Chibi-Cow-Skull-Standard-W.png
Skellemoo
150FD

this uses the
Toaster-Standardw.png
Plain Toast
150FD

this uses the
chibi-object-jeweled-leodon-base-Pink2-W
Familiar Pink
150FD

Unlimited Quantities!

this uses the
Jeweled Leodon Sticker!
chibi-object-jeweled-leodon-base-Blue2-W
Feeling Blue
150FD

Unlimited Quantities!

this uses the
Jeweled Leodon Sticker!
chibi-object-jeweled-leodon-base-Yellow2
Yellow Clod
150FD

Unlimited Quantities!

this uses the
Jeweled Leodon Sticker!
chibi-object-jeweled-leodon-base-White-W
Flawless Diamond
150FD

Unlimited Quantities!

this uses the
Jeweled Leodon Sticker!

Shop-Banner-Fall.png
11 Mar 2019, 2:12 pm (Edited 31 Oct 2019, 8:22 pm)
-SOLD-
click on the icons for full view

Fun-Fetti-Sold.pngAlien-Sold.pngDustIcon.pngChocowhip-Sold.pngRGBSold.pngParanoid-Sold.pngUnderbaked-Sold.pngAnnoying-Sold.pngGiddy-Sold.pngChocolate-Sold.pngBogI.pngDoubtI.pngIdioI.pngWackyI.pngDimmy-Icon.pngPinkI.pngPastel-Purplei.pngPastel-Pinki.pngTangoi.pngSmogi.pngArticI.pngGumIcon.pngBio-Barf2i.pngToaster-Fairy3i.pngGinger-Sold.pngGreySold.pngCosy-GChillyi.pngCosy-GStormi.pngCosy-GStandardi.pngStandardi.pngBirtch-i.pngSakurai.pngFairyi.pngDarki.pngNormi.pngPumpkini.pngWeeni.pngWormsi.pngGorei.pngWeti.pngPinki.pngMT3i.pngMT7i.pngMT6i.pngMT2i.pngMT8i.png

Shop-Banner-Fall.png
11 Mar 2019, 3:00 pm (Edited 1 Dec 2019, 5:26 pm)
-REQUESTS AND IDEAS-

Oreo cake, Various fruit cakes with fruit peels instead of sprinkles, Falorie-Carrot cake, Aibrean-Green Teas, Stereohead with a Skateboard? GUILLOTINE FOR THE EDGELORDS or maybe just a sword. Typewriter 100% because legit, I actually wanted a typewriter (ping Aibrean) OC, they look handsome and smart okay?
Do you think a Gameboy would be allowed? Def doing an old Macintosh.
Plants/Thorns/Flowers. Honestly surprised I didn't think of that but considering I love robots maybe not that much of a surprise...

-PINGLIST-
If you change your username please inform me if you wish to stay on the pinglist

AngelSami @Pepporoni_Pizza Falorie Dubstep tsvi spectral xarazura Imoku Shilo_Kaisin RiceCakes Galaxywolf269 acornheart465 Saberfiend Cinderflame Rozga Alucard Paulie starsystems FoxyCipher ScarletNekolita kroevolkture queentyrunt atilla butter pizzacassierole Detective_Prince 0uija nuggetseb smolnfloofy Bigsisroo Bluheart MissPinkDragon bitsiespider Corgiblu -MapleShade- ArsenicAlchemist SeargentMuffins AsylumBat Dwarfodet Ochela HalloweenBatRat TrickzMix Gis Jyoustar CadmiumBQ Knytriod magnetarium AlaskanWyre Tiburce Davin lunarcoyote40 Lab BirdBrained SamaraSummerFox Samael nuclear rains -Sylva- DreamingHeart Steampunk_Llama SpoiledMilk EdgyTriangle

Shop-Banner-Fall.png
11 Mar 2019, 3:06 pm
Pinglist please?
“But you didn’t have to cut me off,
MEKALAKANDAWAHAPADENEWEEE were nothing”
11 Mar 2019, 3:12 pm
Eee I love these, especially those cake head children ♥

Can I be on your ping list? And also, if you ever happen to make a carrot cake one, I'd be all over that owob

I can't wait to see what else you make.
noMWiwF.png
Signature by papaemeritus
♥ Ping me about any mustelid and hyena type adopts ♥
11 Mar 2019, 3:18 pm
hey i love the watermark
jess #7302 | she/her | links
11 Mar 2019, 3:18 pm
Pinglist please! Also do you have any wishlist items you might accept in place of FD?
Loading 99% complete...
11 Mar 2019, 3:20 pm
Pinglist please? ♥ Also, would you consider magic plushies in place of currency? uwu
12265413_IPY.png
y6gh8poh

[ beta tester ♡ FV -1 ♡ he/they/it ]

[ toyhou.setumblr ]
[ discord: baby#9752
11 Mar 2019, 3:23 pm
Aaaa these are lovely!! Pinglist please!!!
11 Mar 2019, 3:28 pm
bitsiespider
You might like these cake ones
Loading 99% complete...
11 Mar 2019, 3:31 pm
Dubstep
Unfortunately I am not entirely up to date with the items on the site and the few items I do want are of little value like the Faux Leather Jacket and Rainbow Gulper Eel. Honestly anything that comes close to 500FD in value is fine with me as I would probably end up selling the items.

Jessi
I would say it depends on the Magic Plushies and how much they're worth, since I don't collect them, I would end up selling them. So anything that roughly matches 500FD would be fine with me I would think.

Shop-Banner-Fall.png
11 Mar 2019, 3:35 pm
Gotcha, hmmmm. Would you take a Virgo Zodiac Plushie and a Tutti-Frutti Candy Flion (Male) for the funfetti cake one? I have both priced at 400 FD each in my stall, and zodiac plushies are 500 FD in general in the FD emporium
Loading 99% complete...
11 Mar 2019, 3:40 pm
Dubstep
That sounds doable if you feel that is fair. The zodiac plushie is actually pretty cute! I forgot they did all the zodiacs while I was away.

Shop-Banner-Fall.png
11 Mar 2019, 3:43 pm
Dubstep
That sounds doable if you feel that is fair. The zodiac plushie is actually pretty cute! I forgot they did all the zodiacs while I was away.

I also love the space diamond, would you be willing to include it if I add on a Sweet Mint Wreathdeer (Male) and a Best Furiends Cookie Ham (Male)?
If not, the first offer for just the funfetti is fine by me ^^
Loading 99% complete...
11 Mar 2019, 3:45 pm
Dubstep
Sure thing! Send over the items and both of those lads are yours

Shop-Banner-Fall.png
11 Mar 2019, 3:46 pm
Dubstep
Sure thing! Send over the items and both of those lads are yours

Thanks so much, will do. Btw I hope you make recolors of your active because it's amazing
Loading 99% complete...
11 Mar 2019, 4:01 pm
Jessi
I would say it depends on the Magic Plushies and how much they're worth, since I don't collect them, I would end up selling them. So anything that roughly matches 500FD would be fine with me I would think.

Alright, thanks for the reply! I'll have to check my plushie's values and get back to you ^^
12265413_IPY.png
y6gh8poh

[ beta tester ♡ FV -1 ♡ he/they/it ]

[ toyhou.setumblr ]
[ discord: baby#9752
11 Mar 2019, 4:06 pm
These are really cute! Please ping me if you ever decide to make a green tea cake!
Aibrean | 20 | Genderfluid | Aro/Ace | They/Them She/Her He/Him
1+ Furvilla Time | Please ping me
13640541_cf9QpZdUnSqZmKR.png?1565271093
Vista by VoidDancer
Icon and signature art by Snickerdoodle
12 Mar 2019, 6:17 am
Pinglist, please? These are so cool <3

I'm so tempted to buy a cake panda. I can't decide if I prefer chocolate or strawberry!
12 Mar 2019, 6:35 am
Pinglist please!
16835386_YPGSm6nF7NJiw1c.png
12 Mar 2019, 1:52 pm
HELLO FRIEND is the strawberry child still available?
iPd97NZ.gifYbpLwur.png6retanN.gifYbpLwur.pngiPd97NZ.gif
BkvGbbz.gif™ |boBvjTb.gif|™ 5zBgwgn.gif
12 Mar 2019, 2:00 pm
Oh, I would like to buy Dust Bunny if they're still available! ;u;
10376509_CFY.png

Toyhou.se | dA

✩ Jay | 25 | FtM | He/Him | FV+6 ✩

yczsvuwk
Ping me for replies!

Sig Art by squiid | Icon by Elitecabela
12 Mar 2019, 2:02 pm (Edited 12 Mar 2019, 2:02 pm)
These are so cool! Could I be added to the pinglist please?
n7ThYaA.png?1BSlzX7Q.png?1
~Max/Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Man/Salt Queen/Cat Mom/Writer~
12 Mar 2019, 2:25 pm
Id love to be on the Pinglist!! (Also if your taking ideas: I know theyre common, but tv heads are always good.
9438655_ppGnaXaUcKK3veC.gif