dwTP4Bj.png?Cl2sL=platform.png?z875f=platform.png
12 May 2020, 6:49 am
Alewolf
That will be fine, yes
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Site Rules | Paintie Rules | CSS Rules
Offsite Trading Rules | File a Report | Change Log | Contact Us | Knowledgebase
15 May 2020, 8:33 pm
I got another one to ask.

If I get a sorceress costume and put it on a gembound would I be allowed to upload this as costume paintie for it?

https://i.imgur.com/d2xTsx2.png sense the gembound don't have a sorceress costume base.
pet_21056787_shop_1.png <- please click
16 May 2020, 10:18 am
Alewolf
That will be fine, yes
24 May 2020, 12:19 pm
Will this pass on a Peasant Rodent? or no. Not sure if it does on how much it changed.

https://i.imgur.com/80tsDgX.png
pet_21056787_shop_1.png <- please click
24 May 2020, 2:02 pm
Alewolf
The Paintie doesn't resemble a rodent anymore, I suggest uploading it with a Magic Elite Heart Gem if you wish to keep it the way it is
27 May 2020, 12:04 am (Edited 27 May 2020, 12:04 am)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632559902220484608/714486924512985208/sketch-1590415761539.png

Would this pass on some breed of shifty if i also have the winter fest deer sticker?
Jashin325 is my furvilla waifu
FictionKin to Bill Cipher
I adore being pinged so please do it.
MC9fqrM_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
27 May 2020, 5:19 am
Sheason
Upload the Paintie to a Chibi Midnight Shifty and send me a magical version of the Chibi Winter Deer
29 May 2020, 12:23 pm
Would I be able to use this on a chibi canine?

All I added was a second tail^^
https://i.postimg.cc/wBHtymsY/1590292968634.png
Pm me for info on there for sure and My YT channel OwO
30 May 2020, 3:17 am
LittleThief
That will be fine, yes
2 Jun 2020, 10:27 am (Edited 2 Jun 2020, 10:31 am)
Would this pass on a Shifty? If not, what kind of base would this fit on?
https://imgur.com/TTjqfh7
XfBMhgK6_200x200.jpg
DraconicMusic - Female - 16 - Cisgender - Autochorrisexual - True Neutral - Sagittarius - Nyctophile - Wings of Fire/Mega Man fanatic - Weeaboo
2 Jun 2020, 10:35 am
DraconicMusic
The Paintie will be fine on a Midnight Shifty
5 Jun 2020, 5:52 pm
hello! im not sure what this base edit would go on-
a normal red panda sticker, a shifty (regular) or a chibi shifty? ive seen chibi edits go on regular shifties, so im a little confused :P
here's the lineart and here's the overlay

thanks in advance! :D
alx7Mdz.png
5 Jun 2020, 10:49 pm
Greetings, friends!

My friend and I are moments away from opening an original species shop out here on the 'Villa, and before we can do so I'd just like to clarify what kind of shifty my little critters would need.
These creatures (called Volleux and Vollites) come in a WIDE vareity of appearances.
This guy, who I gave to Lord_King_Ferret might be able to fit on a Saggitari base if drawn correctly, I'm assuming. This is one of the LEAST humanoid examples of the species-- His name's Krebær by the way!
THIS SWEET LITTLE MAN belongs to me, and is where the original species started in the first place. His name is Kandoxin Leslie Heul and i love him very, very, very much!
He's a bit younger than the average Volleux (18 in human years biologically, 1,800 something actually, when their total lifespan is uh..... big) and is an average example of a purebred Volleux.
I watermarked it since it's the right dimensions and everything to be put on a villager, but i'd like to know if he's humanoid enough to require a Primordial shifty. Most of his species have features based off of some variety of animals, a tail, no wings, and at least 4 eyes.

Finally, the Vollites-- Which are hybrids of a Volleux and LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE, have the least variety, but still vary in their similarity to humans.
This premade,
this oc, which i'm 100% sure passes as a human by all standards,
and this precious baby girl are ALL vollites.
Any vague or specific feedback would be much appreciated! (though i'm probably going to actually use Kandox, so his at least needs a straight answer...)

also, i'm sorry for the sassy remark on my kazuki paintie submission :( i was kind of upset already at the time as is
6 Jun 2020, 5:33 am
Paulie
Chibi Painties that are using our Chibi bases or Chibi parts are not allowed to go on regular Shifties and must go on Chibi Shifties, if the Chibi Painties were drawn without using our Chibi bases or parts of our Chibi bases then they can go on regular Shifties

Your Paintie will have to go on a Chibi Midnight Shifty as the line art does not match enough parts of the base used

Virtue_Mweor
The first character can go on a Saggitari if made on a Saggitari base, if you want to use the image itself then it will have to go on a Midnight Shifty, leave out the nipples as we don't allow depictions of nipples on our site, the next two characters can go on Midnight Shifties, the next character has to go on a Primordial Shifty, and the last character can go on a Midnight Shifty
6 Jun 2020, 9:14 am

Virtue_Mweor
The first character can go on a Saggitari if made on a Saggitari base, if you want to use the image itself then it will have to go on a Midnight Shifty, leave out the nipples as we don't allow depictions of nipples on our site, the next two characters can go on Midnight Shifties, the next character has to go on a Primordial Shifty, and the last character can go on a Midnight Shifty.

Ah!
The images i used for everyone but Kandox were merely character references-- but i will keep all of this in mind and update the forum post data accordingly! TYSM!
6 Jun 2020, 1:38 pm
Paulie
Chibi Painties that are using our Chibi bases or Chibi parts are not allowed to go on regular Shifties and must go on Chibi Shifties, if the Chibi Painties were drawn without using our Chibi bases or parts of our Chibi bases then they can go on regular Shifties

gotcha! thank you!
alx7Mdz.png
7 Jun 2020, 4:03 pm (Edited 7 Jun 2020, 4:31 pm)
actually you know what nevermind sorry
8 Jun 2020, 9:43 pm (Edited 8 Jun 2020, 9:45 pm)
https://s3.amazonaws.com/notebook-content-uploads/content/uploads/original/8bcb7503-87b7-45d8-99eb-a3e66528aff3.png?1591670276

What changes do you recommend to fit a gem raptor chibi base?
653f7298-d529-4409-9b71-dff0bd1f64d2.png
9 Jun 2020, 2:43 am
Chemist
The Paintie's head and arms will have to be redrawn to better match the pose of the base to be able to pass on a Chibi Gem Raptor, however since this Paintie was submitted to the Chibi Evergreen Gem Raptor you will have to add in the festival elements of that Chibi as well, Painties submitted to a festival Chibi always require to keep a bunch of festival elements in tact in order to be accepted

With the amount of edits needed I recommend using a Chibi Midnight Shifty if you want to keep the Paintie as it is
9 Jun 2020, 8:58 am (Edited 11 Jun 2020, 8:33 am)
Ah okay, thank you!

Does it have to be on a chibi shifty, or can I upload it on a regular shifty?

Thank you
653f7298-d529-4409-9b71-dff0bd1f64d2.png
9 Jun 2020, 12:50 pm
Chemist
Since you've used one of the Chibi bases to make the Paintie it'll have to go on a Chibi Midnight Paintie, only Chibi Painties that are made without using our Chibi base or Chibi base parts can be uploaded to a regular Midnight Shifty
11 Jun 2020, 5:46 pm (Edited 11 Jun 2020, 5:57 pm)
i had my first paintie done, so here i am checking it

https://i.imgur.com/EXONMjX.png <---- so.... will this be ok on a shifty?
1c795a7c25882912230b87fbc664363d9f4289cd
Art shop: http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/114083-who-he-be-the-art-shop-open?page=1
12 Jun 2020, 12:41 pm
Eternal01
That will be fine, yes