Welcome Spring Vista Contest Discussion

2 Apr 2019, 3:56 pm
The place to post all questions, discussions, comments, and concerns about the Welcome Spring Vista Contest.

Contest Mods:
MOD-Pseudonym MOD-Shroomy

Please do not PM us your question about the Art Contest, please keep all questions in the discussion thread for the current month.
If you need absolutely anything at all, please don't be afraid to ask!
Nn8aC2U.png| ToS | Rules | File a Report | Contact Staff | 4Dj7ASJ.png
Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom.

2 Apr 2019, 4:55 pm
Sewgirl When you are finished with the vistas you can post them in the vista contest thread; link in the first post.
Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom.
5 Apr 2019, 7:37 pm
I just wanted to make sure if my vista is allowed!
The sun flare, flowers, & glowy orange circles are from a pre-made brush found on the app, Picsart, that’s allowed right?
13143815_22GY6VKU9nbxGGe.jpg
14847163_ZiA8nNIK9zMKdIK.jpg
#60102 +0 FV Time (Used to be RGDLightteam)
6 Apr 2019, 11:28 am
Would I be able to create a vista by drawing it traditionally due to my circumstance?
Selling everything, just ask me!

FV Items Inventory/Storage

gallerymenageriebuttonsstickerstoybox
7 Apr 2019, 5:41 am
RGDlightteam Only texture brushes that come with your preferred program are allowed to be used, not stamps or brushes comprised of clipart.

Blaire If you can create good quality scan of your traditional art and crop it to the correct size and proportions, it would be allowed.
7 Apr 2019, 7:51 am
MOD-Shroomy
Thank you very much!
14847163_ZiA8nNIK9zMKdIK.jpg
#60102 +0 FV Time (Used to be RGDLightteam)
7 Apr 2019, 10:31 am
Koff-ee Ah, guess I won't be able to participate in both art contests. Glad there's at least a writing one! Thank you for responding. <3
Selling everything, just ask me!

FV Items Inventory/Storage

gallerymenageriebuttonsstickerstoybox
8 Apr 2019, 7:21 pm
Apologies if this has already been answered! But are we allowed to enter more than one contest for a given month? I.E. would I be allowed to enter both the Vista contest and the Paintie contest for the month of April?
monochrome_social_icon__deviantart__by_g monochrome_social_icon__twitter__by_gasa monochrome_social_icon__home__by_gasara-
8 Apr 2019, 10:30 pm (Edited 8 Apr 2019, 10:31 pm)
SheepShape You may enter as many contests as you like. The only limitations are amount of entries per contest. So for example, the Vista contest allows a maximum of 4 vista entries, but this will not affect how many entries you're allowed to make in other contests. So, the answer to your question is yes.
13 Apr 2019, 7:28 am
oooh I should make a spring version of icy frolic

SheepShape I love your entry, it's beautiful :o
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
__• Art shop
3 May 2019, 7:41 am
This is the first contest I've entered...
Do you guys lock it when the post is closed? I was thinking of entering another one, but it's after the due date. I just figured if it wasn't officially closed, maybe I could sneak another one in xD
3 May 2019, 3:57 pm
Pleb The thread is locked now. Sorry about that oversight! Just save the vista for the next contest! There will be more in the future, don't worry!