.•.✿°•∘ Pucking Around ∘•°✿.•. (Slots Closed!)

1 May 2019, 9:21 am (Edited 1 May 2019, 1:48 pm)
tumblr_pqu5szBi0i1rydvfno9_400.png

every flower must grow through dirt

..∘∘...•.∘•°°•∘∘•°.•.°•∘∘•°.•.°•∘∘•°°•∘.•...∘∘..

Notice: looking for a graphic designer to commission new buttons, and other such graphics for this board. Can pay in USD, FD, or FC! If interested, drop me a message!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tumblr_ph4tptc1Uo1rydvfno1_r1_250.png
Hello, and welcome to my flower riddled doodle caravan!

Heyloha, and welcome to my wee traversing caravan of a flower riddled doodle shop!

My name is Puck (or Amy/Amoo, depending on who's calling), and I am a very sleepy gal that is often riddled with flowers. When not consuming unethical amounts of coffee, napping in wildflowers, or trying to befriend every feline that crosses my path, I like to doodle- and that's where this shop comes in!

Here, I offer various doodle-related goods, and then some, and I expect my menu to grow much like the herbs in my window garden, so I suggest keeping your eyes peeled for surprises!

My caravan is still under some renovations, so you will have to excuse the mess! But rest assured, I will have things all spruced up in no time!

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏Navigation﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

MainEtiquetteMenuSlotsSpecials
AdoptablesGalleryLinksPinglists

tumblr_paygi46lB61x8txmho1_250.gif
tumblr_pqswymISta1rydvfno1_250.png

Wear a crown of flowers on your head, let it's roots reach your heart.

pixel art by dedenne

1 May 2019, 9:23 am (Edited 1 May 2019, 2:51 pm)
42W88up.png

do everything with the principal at heart

Please review the following etiquette before interacting with the shop, thank you!

tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gif Payment is expected in full at the time your slot placement is confirmed. Processing will not be started on your piece until payment is received- if payment is not received within an 24 hour window after confirmation, the slot will be reopened to the public.
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gif I will provide you with a base sketch within a three day period of slot placement. Once received, progress will halt until you give me the confirmation to move forward into the inking stage! If I do not hear back from you within three days of receiving your base sketch, your slot will be re-opened to the public.
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gif I will not haggle, or otherwise barter on my prices.
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gif Concept sketches are mine to do with as I please if you do not go through with your purchase. (They will be repurposed, of course)
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gif You may not alter a doodle in any way, shape, or form. This includes adding/removing gradients/textures, changing colorations, or adding/removing edits. This does not include utilizing your doodle for graphics, or other such personal imagery use. That is all fine and dandy, so long as I am credited for the artwork!
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gif You may not sell a piece for more than you paid for it.
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gif You may back out of a purchase at any point before it enters the lineart stage (as can I!) If it has already entered this stage, the purchase is final.
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gif I reserve the right to add, or otherwise alter my rules at my discretion.
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gif I reserve the right to refuse service without explanation.

If you have any questions, or concerns regarding the above rules, feel free to reach out to me- I will do my best to provide whatever answers you may need! 2Zv3gs3.gif

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 9:26 am (Edited 14 Jun 2019, 9:26 am)
OzZvnJY.png

art must be an expression of love or it is nothing

Now that we have been over our rules (and if you have not done this, please go back and do so before you continue any further), it's time to see what all this doodling caravan has to offer!

flr549v.png
Smols are teeny tiny 100px doodles of whatever you desire!

Examples

tumblr_pc9n4ruf2S1rydvfno1_100.png tumblr_pc6vyv5C8f1rydvfno3_r1_100.png tumblr_pbvsouHwGU1rydvfno3_r1_100.png tumblr_pblyjgC3v21rydvfno1_100.png
tumblr_pfh1itRpmD1rydvfno1_100.png tumblr_otlmydDY3K1rydvfno5_100.png tumblr_pblyjgC3v21rydvfno9_r1_100.png tumblr_otlmydDY3K1rydvfno4_100.png

tumblr_pqu5szBi0i1rydvfno7_400.png
Base Price: $5, 500 FD, or 500k FC!

3SATNeA.png
Signafurs are fun little pieces conveniently sized to fit within the Furvilla signature guidelines! Some of the examples below are older, and done a bit bigger via customer request, but all future signafurs will be contained within the signature guidelines!

Basic Examples
basic signafurs are exactly that: basic. Simplistic characters with minimal edits, accessories, and no additional flora/fauna! Signafurs cannot be used as Painties.

tumblr_psn0rqo0mr1vct8uvo1_400.png
tumblr_paub76oKRq1vct8uvo2_400.png
tumblr_pasxkfP4AT1vct8uvo2_400.png
tumblr_pac52sCxVX1vct8uvo1_500.png

Complex Examples
a signafur enters the realm of complex when it has wings, extra limbs, big edits, minimal background edits, excessive accessories/clothing, and/or additional flora/fauna

tumblr_pridgo6S8V1vct8uvo1_400.png
tumblr_p5ajqnvzH91vct8uvo3_500.png
tumblr_p5ajqnvzH91vct8uvo1_500.png
tumblr_oyejr96wI01vct8uvo1_400.png

Note: can come with, or without a little thought bubble with minimal contents of your choice!

Base Price: $15, 1500 FD, or 1.5M FC!
Complex Price: $20, 2000 FD, or 2M FC! Additional characters start at $8, 800 FD, or 800k FC!

dJzWc6J.png
Chibified versions of whatever, or whomever you request! These chibis coincide with the size constraints of on-site painties (max 400px height, max 800px width), and can be utilized as such, just make sure to credit me for the artwork!

Basic Examples
basic chibis are exactly that: basic. Simplistic characters with minimal edits, accessories, and no additional flora/fauna!

tumblr_pt3eekyKJz1rydvfno1_500.png
tumblr_pqsbs3Kx591rydvfno1_400.png
tumblr_pqu519CTxo1rydvfno1_r1_400.png

Complex Examples
a chibi enters the realm of complex when it has wings, extra limbs, excessive edits, background edits, complex accessories/clothing, special effects, and/or additional flora/fauna!

tumblr_psy5nrv3W51vct8uvo1_400.png
tumblr_preivpNCec1vct8uvo2_640.png

Base Price: $20, 2000 FD, or 2M FC!
Complex Price: $25, 2500 FD, or 2.5M FC! Additional characters start at $10, 1000 FD, or 1M FC!

Please send all FC/FD payments as Currency Transfers!

Mixed payments of any of the onsite currency options are welcome, so long as they amount to the price requested!

I accept Paypal ONLY for USD payment options
Paypal:
paypal.me/twitterpucked

If you have any questions, or concerns regarding my menu, feel free to reach out to me- I will do my best to provide whatever answers you may need! 2Zv3gs3.gif

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 9:31 am (Edited 28 Jun 2019, 9:19 am)
MZ8JIzP.png

patience attracts happiness; it brings near that which is far

Slots come with a two week deadline upon occupation.

There are two types of slots. REG Slots, which support any of my three listed forms of payment, and USD Slots, which support USD only! I try to keep an even amount of both options available to ensure everyone has a chance at a doodle, but USD is priority!

When requesting a slot, please fill out the handy dandy form I have provided below (a form must be filled out and posted to be considered!):

Username: your username!
Type: the type of commission you are requesting!
Subject: the object of your affections, of which you wish to be doodled!
Reference(s): any references you can provide, if any!
Details: any additional information you feel might aid me in completing your request! (A good spot for personal preferences to be listed, such as preferred poses, expressions, or anything else you want to be particular!)
Payment: please include way you intend to pay for your piece here!

Slot Status
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gifREG Slot: CLOSED
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gifREG Slot: CLOSED
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gifUSD Slot: CLOSED
tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gifUSD Slot: CLOSED

tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gifPrivate Slot: CLOSED

Notice: the Private Slot has been made to accommodate those wanting to get something done that they do not want to be discussed via public forum (gifts for friends, ect), those with anxiety spurred by public discussion, and anyone else who is unable to utilize the normal slots for one reason or another (the normal slots being closed does not count as a valid reason to utilize the private slot)! As such, please, PLEASE do not message me about the private slot if you do not have any of the problems listed above, thankja kindly!

To request the slot, simply send me a private message with the basic slot form, and why you would like to utilize the private slot. (: The private slot supports all three of my listed forms of payment!

I will update slots throughout the doodle process, so feel free to check your slot for updated information, such as whether your piece is in sketching, inking, or coloring as of the last time the slot was updated~!

If you have any questions, or concerns regarding slots, feel free to reach out to me- I will do my best to provide whatever answers you may need! 2Zv3gs3.gif

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 9:34 am (Edited 1 May 2019, 12:50 pm)
iLCoYUK.png

creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun

Misc specials, such as auctions, mini contests, and other such shenanigans will make there home here in the future!

Oh my, looks like there is nothing to see here just yet! Check back later, love!

If you have any questions, or concerns regarding my specials, feel free to reach out to me- I will do my best to provide whatever answers you may need! 2Zv3gs3.gif

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 9:36 am (Edited 1 May 2019, 1:26 pm)
Un1ZLeO.png

creativity doesn't wait for that perfect moment, it fashions its own perfect moments out of ordinary ones

When I am not doing commission work, or crafting flower crowns, I occasionally dabble in adoptable mayhem! You will find links to my various adoptable shenanigans below:

coming soon!

If you have any questions, or concerns regarding my adoptable shenanigans, feel free to reach out to me- I will do my best to provide whatever answers you may need! 2Zv3gs3.gif

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 9:48 am (Edited 1 May 2019, 1:26 pm)
VOimEFB.png

art is a process, not a product

You can find my doodle galleries, most recent pieces, and other such related shenanigans!

DeviantArtFurAffinityTumblr

Featured Doodle:

tumblr_plww3yCVMH1vct8uvo1_r1_540.png
a bit of shopkeeper concept work for Unlucky 's magical baker, Aubrey!

If you do not wish for your piece to be displayed here, please make sure to send me a message about it before I complete it. Thankja kindly! 2Zv3gs3.gif

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 9:54 am (Edited 1 May 2019, 1:27 pm)
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏Links﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

an artist is not a special kind of person, rather each person is a special kind of artist

Links to my offsite art related shenanigans, and more! All of these may be utilized when crediting me for purchased work, so use whatever suits your situation best!

DeviantArtFurAffinityTumblrToyhouse

If you have any questions, or concerns regarding my links, feel free to reach out to me- I will do my best to provide whatever answers you may need! 2Zv3gs3.gif

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 9:56 am (Edited 4 Sep 2019, 9:04 am)
xkBaMZP.png

to be prepared is half the victory

I offer a variety of ping list options, and will be happy to add you to any that you see fit- simply give me a ping, and include your ping list preference(s)!

tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gifGeneral Pinglist - this list will ping you for anything of interest that occurs in my shop!

Kaenisei XiaoShixun86 @Otrovan anne216 Aibrean lVlelody shika StrayChowChow RedlaSunShowers029 Vesker sparkleworks1 Jyoustar Jyn parasite AlluraPastella Kokiwawa

tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gifSlot Pinglist List - this list will ping you for slot openings only!

SilentPrincess828 Imoku

tumblr_obk30cqQkf1rydvfno1_75sq.gifSpecial Pinglist - this list will ping you for special offers only!

If you have any questions, or concerns regarding the pinglist, feel free to reach out to me- I will do my best to provide whatever answers you may need! 2Zv3gs3.gif

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 2:10 pm (Edited 1 May 2019, 2:11 pm)
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏Grand Opening﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

there are far better things ahead than anything we have left behind!

And this caravan is officially open for business, once again! May the artistic labors ahead heed warmth and happiness for all those involved! 2Zv3gs3.gif

Those who have rummaged about my doodle caravan in the past may have noticed that the menu has shrank drastically. This is due to a lack of interest in the removed options. But don't fret! If there is an option you are interested in that is no longer listed, just let me know. If I get enough feedback, it may return!

For reference, some of the removed options were: Headshots, Uncolored/Colored Sketches, Sketch Pages, and Sketch Paintings!

I also am considering adding a Fullbody option, which would be done in a style similar to my old chibis- which weren't very chibi, hence the change. They would be something like these: 1, 2, 3, and 4!

If any of those interest you, do speak up! And if you notice any mistakes throughout the board layout, do let me know, I have been juggling one too many things today and I would not be surprised in the least if I mussed something up!

This post will also act as an emergency save, just in case something needs a new section later on in this caravan's life. But for now, so long as you have read through everything, it is now safe to post!

I will ping all those who requested to be pinged for the shop's new board, but be sure to let me know if you want added to the shop's new pinglist permanently, thank you! 2Zv3gs3.gif

WhiteVixen Aibrean Artemysterious zombiegirl34 Galaxywolf269 CyberOne StrayChowChow peachesnscream anne216 Nyxie Moonbeau crystallizing ODeer Satin

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 2:21 pm (Edited 1 May 2019, 2:32 pm)
Username: StrayChowChow
Type: Signafur
Subject: Stray V
Reference(s): http://ref.st/straychowchow1
Details: I'd love her laying/sleeping in something super soft, like a pile of pillows or a super soft doggy bed type thing if possible
Payment: FC
1 May 2019, 2:26 pm (Edited 1 May 2019, 2:34 pm)
I hesitated a bunch but I really love your art so I guess I’ll just request now before it’s to late!

Username: Sleepinqwolf
Type: a chibi!!
Subject: uh, surprise me!
Reference: Bam
Details: maybe he can be staring off somewhere. Casually avoiding eye contact?
Payment: FC. (and maybe FD if I don’t have enough?)
/Art Shop\
kofi2.png?v=2
Sig art by paniic-
17087239_oEtzEjxlpBYZsp5.png17087227_85OYZBBeEs2v1F8.png
Icon by me
1 May 2019, 2:31 pm (Edited 1 May 2019, 2:44 pm)
Just a quick question, would it be possible to take a slot with half FC and half FD? o:
(or half FC half USD maybe?)

Just seeing this sample makes me want to commission you again an dagain sdfkjsfs

(And please add me to the pinglist!!)
artshop_by_mad_whisperer-dbj701c.png paintiesshop_by_mad_whisperer-dbj700r.pn shiftievista_by_mad_whisperer-dbj7013.pn
1 May 2019, 2:35 pm (Edited 1 May 2019, 2:35 pm)
I'd just like to let you know that most of your examples are broken/I can't see them >.>
1 May 2019, 2:40 pm

StrayChowChow

Ooh, what a poof! I love! I will place you in Reg Slot 1, mdear!

SleepyWaffles

Oh no, why the hesitation? Wouldn't want you to do so if you aren't certain luv! If you still want it though, I will place you in Reg Slot 2!

Kaenisei

Aahh fff, thank you! And payments of mixed currency are fine, so long as the end result amounts to the price requested! Thank you for putting that question up, I will go add that bit of information in for others. (:

smolnfloofy

Oh dear! I am not sure why that would be happening, they are all showing up just fine for me. How odd!

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 2:41 pm
Should I send payment for a basic or complex? <3
1 May 2019, 2:42 pm
Oh they're showing up now. How much would it cost for a chibi? I can't seem to read the prices >.> and are we allowed to use them as painties if we purchase one?
1 May 2019, 2:49 pm

StrayChowChow

Oop, sorry about that! Yours would be the basic price! And SleepyWaffles as well. My bad!

smolnfloofy

No worries, I will copy and paste their prices for you. And yes, they can be used as painties so long as I am credited for the work.

Base Price: $20, 2000 FD, or 2M FC!
Complex Price: $25, 2500 FD, or 2.5M FC! Additional characters start at $10, 1000 FD, or 1M FC!

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 2:51 pm (Edited 1 May 2019, 2:52 pm)
Puck

The hesitation was more because I’m not used to really posting on forums/talking/stuff like that. I am very certain I want your art! Just hesitant to speak up is all ;v;

And can you add me to the general pinglist?

Edit: I’ll send the Fc when I have better connection :)
/Art Shop\
kofi2.png?v=2
Sig art by paniic-
Icon by me
1 May 2019, 3:02 pm
Username: SilentPrincess828
Type: Chibi
Subject: Mab
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/3910253.mab and a great hammer like this but suited to her a bit more? (I haven't design one yet;;)
Details: She's small but fierce, this is no mere meek mouse after all. Her weilding her hammer and ready to kick the behinds of bad guys would be cool!
Payment: Paypal!
Vista by Violetpool !
1 May 2019, 3:06 pm

SleepyWaffles

Ah, that's understandable! I am glad you did. If you ever are feeling too anxious to do so in the future though, know that the private slot supports such anxieties- if it's open, you can simply message me rather than battle forum nerves. I understand!

For now, you have been added to REG Slot 2, and to my general ping. Thank you!

SilentPrincess828

What an adorable character. ** She would be a complex chibi, but if you are okay with that, I will put you in USD Slot 1! Since I provide a base sketch before I ink, we can toy a bit with the hammer to see if we can concept you something befitting before we start lining. (:

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 3:12 pm
That's perfectly fine!
Vista by Violetpool !
1 May 2019, 3:17 pm

SilentPrincess828

Wonderful, you have been placed in USD Slot 1 mdear!

pixel art by dedenne
1 May 2019, 3:45 pm (Edited 1 May 2019, 3:46 pm)
Puck
Just looked at the occupied slots (just a tendency)
I don’t have 12M fc!
So if it is alright can I do halfies? I’ll pay the other half in usd since I don’t have FD...apparently..
Ok not exactly half because I only have 2M butstill.
/Art Shop\
kofi2.png?v=2
Sig art by paniic-
Icon by me
1 May 2019, 4:19 pm (Edited 1 May 2019, 4:20 pm)
Then here's the form! :D (please tell me i'm not too late jdkfsd)

Username: Kaenisei
Type: Signafur
Subject: Aya
Reference(s): Here!
Details: No idea, but I see her as a calm, kind but timid girl, so anything reflecting this kind of personnality? I'm not very picky with the pose or expressions, I like leaving artistic freedom over commissions, I don't mind if you want to do something that doesn't reflect her personality either :D
Payment: 750kFC + $7,5 (would this be a basic?)
artshop_by_mad_whisperer-dbj701c.png paintiesshop_by_mad_whisperer-dbj700r.pn shiftievista_by_mad_whisperer-dbj7013.pn