Helper Kiru's Super Shifty Raffle Boogaloo

9 Jun 2019, 10:10 pm
I adore Purple. I'm not entirely sure why I started liking it to begin with, but as it turns out later on in life my best friend's favorite color is also purple and now it just reminds me of my bestest friend in the whole darn world.
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
9 Jun 2019, 10:16 pm
I'm a big fan of sea foam green, I just think it looks nice and reminds me of my favorite oc.

I'm Souper thanks for asking
Alucard
she/her/they/them
feel free to ping me
10 Jun 2019, 3:35 am
my favorite color is sea foam green since i've always associated the color with vacations around beach towns in my youth playing nintendogs + cats on my 3ds

odd association but still
10 Jun 2019, 4:42 am
Woah, thank you for doing this auction :D

My favourite colour is blue, it used to be a bright purple, but it changed after I began to design characters. I just seem to enjoy using softer shades of blue and purple. The closest thing to a fursona that I have (Berry), is a soft blue and white boi, and I love him and the colour blue.
Friend Code: 3282 - 6955 - 8745 | DeviantArt: InkiePots | Discord: InkiePots#7289
12 Jun 2019, 4:29 pm
Friendly bump
4235-orange-snowball-cactus.png
"I hope we have the coldest winter ever"
Toyhou.se * RateYourMusic * Tumblr
12 Jun 2019, 4:42 pm
I mostly like the colour Thistle, which is like a light pastel colour of purple. Purple had always been my favorite color as I didn't feel like biasing the colour blue like most people like to choose. Though, any shade of purple is my favorite like Regal Purple and Amethyst. Purple is also one of the colours that take part in the galaxy colours of blue and pink, and I really like space a lot. :D

Thank you for the raffle! <3

__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif
0096_by_adsero_by_cameko_code-daifg6j.gi mooni | 21 | she/her
4dydCZV.png
in the name of the moon.
STGamCu.png
4dydCZV.png
zi5Tc9Z.pngzi5Tc9Z.png
12 Jun 2019, 4:54 pm
honestly i can't choose just one color that i like, because i like them all!! but!!! i feel like i have a bias for purple colors and i partly blame my mother for that, for purple is her favourite color too! i'm biased for purple for one simple fact: it just feels like a calming color to me! that and i really like spaaaace and purple reminds me of space ^^

thanks for the opportunity :DD

7uVClUu.gif
*•.¸♡ ΩSky|She/Her|ENFP|HufflepuffΩ ♡¸•*

14 Jun 2019, 12:18 pm
Hmm... My favourite colour has always been blue. Something about it has always been relaxing to me, I like all shades of blue like a duck egg blue or a royal blue. It reminds me of the most relaxing things to be such as waves from the sea or the clear blue sky on a warm summer day. I may like blue a little too much.

Also, you're doing a great thing by doing this!
14 Jun 2019, 12:23 pm (Edited 14 Jun 2019, 12:23 pm)
My favorite color is gray. I like shadows and overcast skies.

Thanks for this amazing opportunity!