Helper Kiru's Super Shifty Raffle Boogaloo

9 Jun 2019, 10:10 pm
I adore Purple. I'm not entirely sure why I started liking it to begin with, but as it turns out later on in life my best friend's favorite color is also purple and now it just reminds me of my bestest friend in the whole darn world.
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
9 Jun 2019, 10:16 pm
I'm a big fan of sea foam green, I just think it looks nice and reminds me of my favorite oc.
-2 hours fv time
feel free to ping me
yRHjhLT.png
10 Jun 2019, 3:35 am
my favorite color is sea foam green since i've always associated the color with vacations around beach towns in my youth playing nintendogs + cats on my 3ds

odd association but still
10 Jun 2019, 4:42 am (Edited 26 Jul 2019, 7:41 pm)
Woah, thank you for doing this auction :D

My favourite colour is blue, it used to be a bright purple, but it changed after I began to design characters. I just seem to enjoy using softer shades of blue and purple. One of the closest things to a fursona that I have (Berry), is a soft blue and white boi, and I love him and the colour blue.
Friend Code: 3282 - 6955 - 8745 | DeviantArt: InkiePots | Discord: InkiePots#7289
12 Jun 2019, 4:42 pm
I mostly like the colour Thistle, which is like a light pastel colour of purple. Purple had always been my favorite color as I didn't feel like biasing the colour blue like most people like to choose. Though, any shade of purple is my favorite like Regal Purple and Amethyst. Purple is also one of the colours that take part in the galaxy colours of blue and pink, and I really like space a lot. :D

Thank you for the raffle! <3

__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif
0096_by_adsero_by_cameko_code-daifg6j.gi mooni | 21 | she/her
4dydCZV.png
in the name of the moon.
STGamCu.png
4dydCZV.png
zi5Tc9Z.pngzi5Tc9Z.png
12 Jun 2019, 4:54 pm
honestly i can't choose just one color that i like, because i like them all!! but!!! i feel like i have a bias for purple colors and i partly blame my mother for that, for purple is her favourite color too! i'm biased for purple for one simple fact: it just feels like a calming color to me! that and i really like spaaaace and purple reminds me of space ^^

thanks for the opportunity :DD

7uVClUu.gif
*•.¸♡ ΩSky|She/Her|ENFP|HufflepuffΩ ♡¸•*

14 Jun 2019, 12:18 pm
Hmm... My favourite colour has always been blue. Something about it has always been relaxing to me, I like all shades of blue like a duck egg blue or a royal blue. It reminds me of the most relaxing things to be such as waves from the sea or the clear blue sky on a warm summer day. I may like blue a little too much.

Also, you're doing a great thing by doing this!
726ooEH.png

14 Jun 2019, 12:23 pm (Edited 14 Jun 2019, 12:23 pm)
My favorite color is gray. I like shadows and overcast skies.

Thanks for this amazing opportunity!
22 Jun 2019, 3:29 pm
Bump
MMjvS7y.png
22 Jun 2019, 3:35 pm
I like Metallic Colors, like Gold, Silver, and Bronze, because they imply royalty, wealth, and also the elements of earth, in a sense, which are my aesthetics. The same reasoning goes for purple, but the color purple for me also represents villainy, vanity, and poison, which are also on my aesthetic list.
22 Jun 2019, 3:35 pm (Edited 22 Jun 2019, 3:37 pm)
My fav is blue! I like how it looks, and I like the ocean, beach, lakes, and sky and blue reminds me of them ^^
It also reminds me if a lot of characters I like. like Evan, Jeremy, and Clive

I also really like orange 'cause it's so bright but can also be soft oof, also it goes really well with blue! Also some foxes are orange and foes are one of my favorite animals ^^ Also reminds me of fire which is super pretty.

Silver used to be my fave but I still love it! I really like shiny things That's it for silver :')
16453083_5a1C2gWI2Vvc2Hn.png
PxpMLT5.pngW4yikiX.png
22 Jun 2019, 3:51 pm
My favorite color? Well, pastels are always beautiful colors to me! They're relaxing and easy to look at, and I personally find characters made with those colors to be adorable and beautiful.

If I need to choose something specific though, it would be pastel green.
Pastel green looks absolutely wonderful to me, gives me a very soft and pleasant vibe. If an animal was colored pastel green I would absolutely love to pet it. It's perfect for characters and art in my opinion uwu
23 Jun 2019, 10:36 pm
Hello! I've always liked the color yellow, mainly because I have always associated it with Tails Prower (my favorite character from the Sonic franchise)!
blinking_bunny_gif_by_bunnymallows-d68cv
23 Jun 2019, 11:24 pm
I know this is a pretty overrated color but I LOVE purple (any shade) and here's a paragraph as to why.

Just seeing the color can bring joy to my heart. Not only is it a color of magic and beauty but in my mind it is the color of happiness. I AM OBSESSED WITH PURPLE.

I'm going to stop right there before I write an essay. If anyone is interested in talking about purple I will gladly do so.

Also thank you for doing this raffle! It's a kind thing to do!~
"What's up everybody?! I THINK DOGS SHOULD VOTE!"
23 Jun 2019, 11:30 pm
I like pastel colors c: idk they’re just very pleasing for me to look at
she/her
+12 hours FV time
chester_by_alewolf-dbrc45a.png
24 Jun 2019, 2:32 am
Hi there~ This is so nice of you to do ^w^

I would say my favourite colours are pastels and white. I grew up surrounded with a lot of desaturated and pastel colours as it gives off a calm and sweet vibe. I also adore the colour white because I always use white to neutralize other colours and it goes with every colour <3
26 Jun 2019, 12:47 pm
Just posted an ending for the contest up in the rules.
It's on the 20th of July.
MMjvS7y.png
28 Jun 2019, 8:24 pm
Just a heads up.
Some of the prizes have changed due to unforeseen events.
MMjvS7y.png
30 Jun 2019, 6:05 am
I like blue because it’s calming, and my mom’s favorite color. I like lighter shades of blue, especially cyan (which is technically only kind-of blue? But it’s still my favorite)
tumblr_mi89mn4u481rf4oujo2_500.gif
30 Jun 2019, 6:27 am
My favorite color is purple, I especially like pastel purple since it’s so soft and pretty looking, but I also love all shades of purple, it’s just a color that makes me feel happy
16308473_VI3jearvzxhYgTo.png
Art by papaemeritus Icon by PastelShadows
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/103451-simple-animated-ych
30 Jun 2019, 6:38 am
My favourite colour is probably blue. It used to be purple, but as I grew up I seemed to like the deeper purples and pale blues, so I now say blue. This can be reflected in the closest thing I have to a sona, and in quite a few of my more recent designs.

I used to claim that "my favourite colour is the rainbow", but I actually don't particularly like yellows and some greens, so I can no longer make that statement :)
Friend Code: 3282 - 6955 - 8745 | DeviantArt: InkiePots | Discord: InkiePots#7289
8 Jul 2019, 7:45 pm
Bump
MMjvS7y.png
8 Jul 2019, 8:10 pm
My favorite colors is green, but particularly the neon yellow-green lime green colors :D I like other greens (mostly on the yellow-green spectrum) as well, but there's something about that bright ass lime green that just makes me excited and giddy. Possibly because I love glowing things and it makes me think of UV fluorescence and bio-luminescence so I am generally drawn to those neon colors C: