Jousting Festival Writing Contest

24 May 2019, 12:25 am (Edited 24 May 2019, 11:50 am)
This thread is for the Jousting Festival 2019 Writing Contest entries only, please do not reserve posts!

If you have any questions, please post them in the Jousting Festival Contest Discussion Thread!

The residents of old Foxbury teem with growing anticipation as the distant clatter of battle thunders closer and closer. The Jousting Tournament is here once more and with it, the return of the glorious writing contest! Thanks to suggestions from our loyal readers and writers, minor amendments have been made to our rules once again. Be sure to read them over!

We are still collecting feedback on how to improve this contest, if you have a comment, please feel free to post it in the current Jousting Festival Writing Contest Discussion Thread, along with any other questions or concerns!

PROMPTS

Entries must follow one or more of these given prompts,

-A fair for farmers
-Royalty and peasantry; peasantry or royalty?
-Your villager embarks on an adventure

These more specific prompts were implemented based on player feedback, but are meant to be vague to not stifle creativity. If you have an idea but are unsure if it fits the prompt, you are free to post it in the discussion thread, or PM MOD-Pseudonym directly if you feel it needs to be kept confidential.

RULES

1. Any entries must be written by you. Plagiarism of any kind is against contest and site rules.
2. Using other people's characters is permitted as long as you have permission. Furvilla’s mayors are allowed in entries!
3. Entries must be situated in the Furvilla universe, but may take place outside of designated/specified villages. This includes any villager which would pass on any of our three Shifty colors.
4. All Furvilla rules regarding content allowed on site must be followed, no exceptions. No shocking or disturbing content, sexual situations, etc.
5. Entries must be at least 500 - 2000 words in length to qualify, word count can reach, but not exceed 3000 words in length.
6. Unlimited entries are allowed but each player can only win once.

Once you have your entry ready to go, either post it in this thread directly or post a link to a Google Doc! Make sure you have the sharing options set to “anyone with this link may view” if you use a Google Doc, or we won't be able to view and judge it!

PRIZES

3 Winners will receive the prizes listed below!

- Entry will be featured in a special section of the Knowledge Base
- Contributor Trophy
- 1000 FD
- Any 3 Pet Boxes

End Date: 12:00 AM on July 1st.

24 May 2019, 8:59 pm (Edited 24 May 2019, 8:59 pm)
Here is my entry!

I used a combination of all three themes.
❊|| She/Her | Chicken mom | FlightRising | Certified Fandom Trash ||❊

Amino9c39178c1a4fa515.gif
24 May 2019, 9:01 pm
Here is a link to the Google Docs. Anyone can view this link. Also, it may not be finished, I may still be working on it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vfNTHtiT0FGqG-Cw1PmPB6Pf_m5t0AswupcZ4qQRebQ/edit?usp=sharing
25 May 2019, 1:21 am
Here is a link to my entry!

Good luck to other contestants! The theme I picked was "Your Character goes on an adventure!" It features Corey Quip Jr, one of my villagers!
k8asiU9.gif<--- behold my pudge

vital information
-wiggles arms-
dude/27/several frogs in a trench coat
(gif by Tspuun )