Furry Dating Sim (and maybe some help?)

30 May 2019, 8:55 pm
I mentioned to my IRL partner that I wanted to make a furry dating sim, and now its happening.

I'm taking steps into Deeply Unfamiliar Territory for myself, since I'm not really acquainted with the furry fandom (like, this is the deepest I've gone into it.) so I have no idea if I'm making something original or something people have seen a million times before. Idk. But its happening.

30 May 2019, 10:46 pm (Edited 30 May 2019, 10:49 pm)
DravynNox
Woah really?? That’s so cool!! Tbh I’ve only seen maybe...two dating sims? There’s probably a few more in the more NSFW territory, but very few that I’ve seen! That’s so cool!

If you ever need help with sprites, writing, or anything like that I’d be happy to help! I’m not too adept with coding, hehe! :) If not I’d still love to be updated on this stuff
-2 hours | They/Them | Felinekin | Cancer | INFP | Slytherin
FurAffinity (NSFW)
DeviantArt
30 May 2019, 10:52 pm
Aw this is so cool! I'm interested in seeing where this goes! I'd help but I have so many projects I need to work on myself, School and otherwise. But good luck!
30 May 2019, 10:53 pm (Edited 30 May 2019, 10:54 pm)
Subscribing to this cuz it's so coolio
I wish I could help if it's not this school stuff going on-
Heyo! I can draw :v

UdyuKI1.png

pixil-gif-drawing.gif
30 May 2019, 11:44 pm
I would totally be down the help out!

I have some faint experience working on a RPG game and a ton with character design,
2vtp9fk.jpg
Icon by Dracini || Paintie by DarkaosZS
30 May 2019, 11:47 pm
I Would love if you kept me updated! I may be able to help with talk-sprite art or character design
16486570_XlCjjhrFloohyZS.png
Kawaii Stars Vista Made By: Beaky
I used to be CandyCat77024
Please do NOT ping me in my own threads, I'm subbed.