What does your fursona sound like?

13 Jul 2019, 2:16 pm
Just an interesting question I was thinking about.

Usually voices come last for me when designing a character... if I end up coming up with any voice at all.

So tell me, what does your fursona sound like and did you choose it?
What singer, celebrity, cartoon/anime/TV show character, or actor/actress closely resembles their voice? Post a video clip or song if you'd like to show it off!
Do they have any kind of quirks? Accents, speech impediments, etc.?
Are they non-verbal/incapable of speech? How do they finds ways to communicate?

My own fursona, Casper, sounds like Scott Helman.
I didn't even choose it; he did. I could always feel him getting so riled up and excited when Bungalow would play on the radio and I thought that was a way of saying "this is my theme song" but the lyrics confused me. Then the same started to happen when PDA and Hang Ups began playing and I realized he was actually saying "this is what I sound like". I'm constantly impressed by how he finds ways to communicate with me.

I'll post again once I figure out my other fursonas - Síleas and Riptide, lol.
Ga8p37z.gif

13 Jul 2019, 2:21 pm
My fursona just sounds like me. Very creative, right? Lmao.
Avatar created by Ender369 on Toyhouse!

A-
AURORA BOREALIS?
AT THIS TIME OF YEAR,
AT THIS TIME OF DAY,
IN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY,
LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR KITCHEN?!
13 Jul 2019, 2:53 pm (Edited 13 Jul 2019, 2:53 pm)
same for me as with bugdaze, my fursona sounds like me, which is just, if you could hear awkwardness and social anxiety,
"Great we're all bloody inspired"
+1hr FV time
Help Azelfion eat! check out their Commisions!
pangolotls_banner.png?width=500&height=2[/url]
by Pandorose
13 Jul 2019, 2:55 pm
all sonas are me, so they got my voice, but each form likely has my voice but toned different, as if my voice is put in Audacity to make it higher or deeper. only minutely though.
13 Jul 2019, 3:14 pm
Well, Rhys sounds like me except slightly deeper and with an Irish accent. Think really close to Jacksepticeye.

Glitch, well she doesn't speak she makes noises. cute squeaks and pips, purrs and puppy howls.
They're screwdrivers! What are you gonna do, assemble a cabinet at them?

7yheJ9f.png
Join Furvilla's Secret Santa Art Swap!

Buy me a Coffee?
13 Jul 2019, 3:16 pm
My sona is apart of a dragon species that typically have accents that resemble Scotland. Since she moved away from her kingdom at a young age, it developed more of a southern edge to it, while still primarily remaining Scottish. The southern part tends to come out more when she gets upset/excited/angry.

That often happens with my voice as well. While none of my immediate family members have southern accents, some of the extended ones that I saw a lot growing up did, so I guess thats where I picked it up. As for the Scottish part of Moone's voice? I just purely liked the way it sounds, and I thought it fit the species nicely.

I've discovered that Rayla's (The Dragon Prince) 'human' accent describes her voice pretty well.
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
13 Jul 2019, 3:16 pm (Edited 13 Jul 2019, 3:19 pm)
yuna sounds like a little kid whos always super excited about everything and talks way too loud. also stupid southeast brazilian accent
oh wait thats just me. so she sounds like me lol
original.gif
13 Jul 2019, 3:17 pm
Well, my main fursona, Gwen, just has my voice. However, she also makes sounds that are made by the animals that she is a hybrid of. So, some of her sounds are:

Hisses, grunting = Vulture
Buzzing = Hornet
Sharp Ecolocation clicks = Bat

When put together with others, she has a sharp mid-range roar.

I'm actually trying to put together some sound clips of her using clips from vultures, hornets, and bats using Audacity. I got the idea to use these real life animal sounds from watching/reading behind-the-scenes stuff on the Jurassic World films when they made the Indominous Rex and the Indoraptor.
13 Jul 2019, 3:49 pm
Yeah Imoku is me, so same as most people that posted above. n_n I have a pretty deep voice for a girl and a Yorkshire (it's in the north of England) accent.
13 Jul 2019, 4:05 pm
My fursona would probably sound like me (but it's voice would be a little high pitched for it's species)
However the primal(?) sounds would be a mix of crocodile and cat, but they scream like rabbits (that scream could probably be effective in battle)

(fml now I have a vuxlate doing a battle cry that sounds like a screaming rabbit in my head)
We must learn to think not in the absolutes of black and white, but rather in shades of grey.

Capricorn/Loves bees/Chaotic neutral (although i like to fancy myself a lawful/ALLIGATORS/halp I love food too much
-1 hour from Furvilla time
13 Jul 2019, 5:34 pm
My fursona Scarlet sound like Pinkie pie from My Little Pony. But a little more toned down excitement wise.
13 Jul 2019, 5:42 pm (Edited 13 Jul 2019, 5:42 pm)
Falcon's a nonverbal suit (Still have to get around to making her), but she uses a modified form of American Sign Language, along with common gestures. In terms of just fursona, she takes on my voice, a trashy combination of Texas and your classic "radio announcer" American accent.
13 Jul 2019, 5:45 pm
I have two characters you could consider sonas. One is Kay who is literally just me so we share the same voice. She may have more rasp/drag in her voice then I do though.

Dutch I guess you could also consider a sona. His voice is like Nathan Prescott from Life is Strange. I would put a voice clip in, but he uses a lot of foul language ^^;
tumblr_psjap7zEZv1rfxbzoo1_500.png
13 Jul 2019, 6:06 pm
I have this whole backstory for Holland about her selective mutism, but I'll sum it up by saying she only speaks when working with clients. When she does her voice is very soft and sweet with a slight raspy edge that comes with not speaking often.

Naples basically is me but slightly deeper.
13 Jul 2019, 6:13 pm
The way Queen Latifah speaks when she voices Ellie from Ice Age, but gruff and a little gravelly. That's how my sona Bergamot sounds. She yells a lot and she also has a very slight lisp due to having her teeth sharpened like a carnivore's teeth.

Originally I was gonna have her as a man, and I swapped back and forth a lot because I wanted something similar to me, but I settled on woman because it just felt right for her, so her voice was gonna be much deeper.
y85a4tg7He/They-Laveyan Satanist-19-ID is #88244-1 hour ahead Furvillay9ycuqdk

Please correct me if I call you something you don't like.

Catch Anon Fairies with me!

Obsessed with snow festival fairies
dvDnsGn.pngy8fml85xy8gerr7cy76e98s7
13 Jul 2019, 7:24 pm
Dakota sounds like NateWantstoBattle but a bit lower and more gravelly and the linked song is actually what inspired his design and personality. He speaks rarely and sometimes does stutter, but that only really happens when he's upset.

Honey (temp name) doesn't have her own voice yet and just uses my voice, because she's never actually been designed or anything, she's just a fuzzy lilac eastern dragon that just randomly popped up in my head a couple years ago. Considering she uses my actual voice, she stutters a lot more than Dakota and trips on her words frequently
16486570_XlCjjhrFloohyZS.png
Kawaii Stars Vista Made By: Beaky
I used to be CandyCat77024
Please do NOT ping me in my own threads, I'm subbed.
13 Jul 2019, 8:41 pm
This is what my fursona sounds like: https://www.twitch.tv/rotsuoy/clip/JoyousMushyCodWow
For context, our Dauntless guild is called Fluff Butts.
Many butt jokes are made.
NJ5dWJ5q2Xt8HcP2ovwxvxWmaCntPc
yahFKa
❤ I am not a mod, but I'm here to help! ❤
21 Jul 2019, 8:51 pm
Dang I had this bookmarked for too long.

Uhh... Sunny sounds like me, I’d say? I feel like I might’ve had another voice claim too but I can’t remember who. Dodie, I think.

Callistro I’m trying to think of whose voice he has. It’s a little whimpery but also... Deep yet high pitched? I’m not sure how to describe it. Sort of like Steven (ye I mean SU) except as an older teen.

Mindy is between Kesha and Caravan Palace

And I haven’t figured out Priscilla yet!
21 Jul 2019, 9:11 pm
I've never really been able to pinpoint Bow's voice. It's not entirely my voice, but there's traces of it in there. She has my accent, but she doesn't have issues pronouncing certain syllables like I do and her voice is a bit deeper.
alissa - mlaIHBt.png - ready for area 51
22 Jul 2019, 11:10 pm
Noname sounds like me but deeper.
23 Jul 2019, 1:01 pm
My villagers aren't my inserts, but my actual sona sounds kind of like Duchess from The Aristocats.
Pterasune:
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/108219-pterasune?page=1

Lochness Fox:
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/108979-lochness-fox-another-open-species

h is a letter
26 Jul 2019, 11:25 am
I imagine that Cass, (not yet on this site as she is a new species. And i need a paintie to do her justice.) would sound rather understanding and sweet.
I love drawing and would gladly do some art if you message me, I need to get my profile pic sorted out first though!
26 Jul 2019, 11:50 am
My fursona sounds like the musical artist, Krewella! She makes remixes of a lot of really good dubstep songs and adds lyrics to them. You can find her stuff on YouTube (it can be vulgar, just warning y'all).
Check out my art: https://www.deviantart.com/commander-booty-call

It's really appreciated!
26 Jul 2019, 2:34 pm
Eirawen sounds like this - Life's A Choice
Naoki sounds like this - Love's Philosophy
Asami sounds like this - Music Teacher
I came. I saw. I...forgot what I was doing.
14 Aug 2019, 5:05 pm
I've finally found the other ones now tumblr_inline_pkv4le9zC31smj3lw_100.gif

Riptide sounds like Gowan. I've known it was the voice of someone since I heard You're A Strange Animal but I knew it wasn't Casper's voice. Riptide is very upbeat and playful and happy-go-lucky so it's totally them.

Síleas has no exact voice I can compare hers too :S But I can only describe it as Jasper from Steven Universe, but with a Scottish accent.

Apodis (while not my fursona but decided she wanted a voice too) is a cross between Withered Chica's voice and Withered Bonnie's voice effect.
Ga8p37z.gif