Sanguistella Visual Novel Shop (FC/FD)

20 Jul 2019, 1:08 pm (Edited 20 Jul 2019, 1:27 pm)
Hello, and welcome to the Sanguistella Visual Novel Shop! Have you ever wanted a visual novel for your characters, but you can't or don't want to make it for some reason? Well you've come to the right place! I've started making Visual Novels back in June, and I've even made a visual novel for Art Fight!
Here is my itch.io page!
All commissioned games will be free to play for everyone! Doesn't make sense to profit off of someone else, after all.
Avatar created by Ender369 on Toyhouse!

A-
AURORA BOREALIS?
AT THIS TIME OF YEAR,
AT THIS TIME OF DAY,
IN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY,
LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR KITCHEN?!

20 Jul 2019, 1:12 pm (Edited 20 Jul 2019, 1:21 pm)
I'm very new at this and, so I'm kinda scared I'm pricing this too much, but here goes.

The base price for a Visual Novel is 1,000,000 FC/1000 FD. I cannot currently take Paypal/IRL currency, sorry!
Included in this base price is up to 5 choice scenes. (If you decide to go by this base price and you want me to choose how many choice scenes are in the game, I won't go above 5 unless you'd like me to.) If you'd like more than 5 choice scenes, there is a fee of 100,000 FC/100 FD per extra choice scene.
For that base price, you have to have at least a plot outline in mind. It's going to be an extra 500,000 FC/500 FD if you'd like me to make up a plot from scratch or something.

A-
AURORA BOREALIS?
AT THIS TIME OF YEAR,
AT THIS TIME OF DAY,
20 Jul 2019, 1:21 pm (Edited 20 Jul 2019, 1:26 pm)
I may sometimes have YCH games up for auction. These have a developed plot, almost done coding, complete backgrounds, and sketched sprites when the auction starts running. After the game is bought, I will complete it with the sprites being that person's chosen character(s), and I will post it on itch.io. They will start at a price of 500,000 FC/500 FD, and auto-buys will be determined by how complex the game is.

Current YCH auctions:
None right now, sorry!

A-
AURORA BOREALIS?
AT THIS TIME OF YEAR,
AT THIS TIME OF DAY,
20 Jul 2019, 1:27 pm (Edited 20 Jul 2019, 1:30 pm)
I may also sometimes have deals running, like discounts and stuff!

Current deals:
The first person to order a game in FD will get 40% off their game's base price (600 FD)! This is enough to get me a name change and vista printing money when I get to commission one, so thank you so much!

A-
AURORA BOREALIS?
AT THIS TIME OF YEAR,
AT THIS TIME OF DAY,
20 Jul 2019, 1:31 pm
And we're open!

A-
AURORA BOREALIS?
AT THIS TIME OF YEAR,
AT THIS TIME OF DAY,