"FV-Mimic" Spliced Chibi Painties [open]

28 Aug 2019, 3:18 pm (Edited 3 Oct 2019, 5:44 pm)
My tablet pooped the bed a while ago, and since I didn't really use it often anyway as holding the pen tended to give me a lot of hand and wrist pain from my condition, I've been finding it really enjoyable to do chibi painties with my mouse. I've done a few for myself and want to try doing one for someone else.

Examples:
46395.png
straychibi.png?dl=0
frogblur2.png?dl=0
chibiysondesm.png?dl=0

This is not first come first serve.

As I'm using my mouse, I cannot do redrawn edits. However, I can be pretty clever with splicing. Complex markings will probably be too much for my mouseart. I will choose an offer that I feel comfortable and confident doing their character :D

This is semi-PWYW. I'm only accepting currency (FD, FC, USD), but when you post your character, post how much you are willing/planning on paying. Remember these can take me several hours to do, so please don't lowball me. This offer isn't set in stone, we can negotiate if I feel your offer is too low but I like your character or whatever. For FV currency, please send payment in a transfer upon acceptance, which I will accept after completion. For USD, payment is made after completion.

Minimum offer is 450kFC/300FD. No minimum for USD!

OPEN for submissions
Form
Character Reference:
Payment Offer:

(optional) Base/Parts Requested:
If no base/parts requested, I'll use my judgement to choose.

I'm subscribed, you don't need to ping me as I will get a notification!

future ping?
@91133 @144871 @306 @6290
puck%232184%5Bfv%5Dhoneypuckle%5Bda%5D%5

28 Aug 2019, 9:19 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2019, 9:20 pm)
maybe one of my babs would do? not sure how hard it would be to splice em, but ill post em anyways~ i can def pay in FD! 1000-2000 if that seems fair? :>

https://toyhou.se/4830692.huff
https://toyhou.se/4824709.frog
29 Aug 2019, 8:36 am
nerd I'm not confident about the markings on Huff's face/mask, but I definitely think I could do Frog! Were you looking for them on a specific base? My first thought was a goat head on one of the canine-like bases (fox, husky, wolf), with the lizard or edited otter tail, but I could probably pull off most pawed ones, like the red panda who seems to have big ol paws :D
29 Aug 2019, 12:00 pm
nerd I'm not confident about the markings on Huff's face/mask, but I definitely think I could do Frog! Were you looking for them on a specific base? My first thought was a goat head on one of the canine-like bases (fox, husky, wolf), with the lizard or edited otter tail, but I could probably pull off most pawed ones, like the red panda who seems to have big ol paws :D

frog would be perfect!! I think goat head would def work with canine and lizard or otter tail~ she def has big paws so the red panda would work for that :D
29 Aug 2019, 12:15 pm
do you have a pinglist? if so may I be on it? these are super duper cute!!!

★Manitka★#91133★she/he/they★19★

mwahahahaha.png

29 Aug 2019, 2:04 pm (Edited 29 Aug 2019, 2:12 pm)
nerd I can see about splicing different paws onto her too! If you have no preference for base I'll experiment and see what works best? C:

also I'd like payment after completion just in case I end up not being able to do it! I also am apparently a freaking idiot and forgot I was going away when I posted this (I don't know either) but I will do my best to keep you updated and let you know if I can't finish it

Manitka I'm not sure if I'll open for another one [and if I do it will most likely be a month+ since I'm going away] but I will ping you if I do!
29 Aug 2019, 2:16 pm
no worries, I would just love to know! They are so well made (like holy heck they are so freaking cute!!!!)

mwahahahaha.png

29 Aug 2019, 3:10 pm
nerd I can see about splicing different paws onto her too! If you have no preference for base I'll experiment and see what works best? C:

also I'd like payment after completion just in case I end up not being able to do it! I also am apparently a freaking idiot and forgot I was going away when I posted this (I don't know either) but I will do my best to keep you updated and let you know if I can't finish it

Manitka I'm not sure if I'll open for another one [and if I do it will most likely be a month+ since I'm going away] but I will ping you if I do!

that's no problem!! no rush at all and no pressure if you can't do it ^^ just lmk~
29 Aug 2019, 3:19 pm
nerd
frog1.png?dl=0

how do these lines look to ya? :D I tried the otter tail but it truthfully didn't work too well, but I was afraid the lizard might be too long. I also wasn't totally sure if she had goat or canine ears, they looked goaty to me so I left them as is but let me know if I'm wrong!
29 Aug 2019, 3:20 pm
nerd
frog1.png?dl=0

how do these lines look to ya? :D I tried the otter tail but it truthfully didn't work too well, but I was afraid the lizard might be too long. I also wasn't totally sure if she had goat or canine ears, they looked goaty to me so I left them as is but let me know if I'm wrong!

that's perfect actually!!! :D she does have more goat like ears for sure, I think they fit better over the canine ears~~
29 Aug 2019, 3:24 pm
nerd fantastic! I'll work on coloring it when I can! I think I'll be able to have it finished before I leave <3
29 Aug 2019, 4:38 pm (Edited 29 Aug 2019, 4:50 pm)
nerd I've been motivated haha

frog3.png?dl=0
without the blur on the markings, its just a Kiwi thing I like that I try to emulate

How does this look? Let me know if you'd like anything changed (ie, the way the eyebrows are done/colored since I wasn't sure how important the squarer eyebrows were to her design). If it looks good you can send payment and I'll send you a full size version!

oh also I realized that you might have to put it on a chibi shifty because there really isn't a majority base because of splicing X_X I hope that's ok. You could try to put it on a chibi wolf, but I'd try posting in the paintie check thread to see if you need a shifty or not (at least it's the same price as the other FDE stickers!)
29 Aug 2019, 11:17 pm
nerd I've been motivated haha

frog3.png?dl=0
without the blur on the markings, its just a Kiwi thing I like that I try to emulate

How does this look? Let me know if you'd like anything changed (ie, the way the eyebrows are done/colored since I wasn't sure how important the squarer eyebrows were to her design). If it looks good you can send payment and I'll send you a full size version!

oh also I realized that you might have to put it on a chibi shifty because there really isn't a majority base because of splicing X_X I hope that's ok. You could try to put it on a chibi wolf, but I'd try posting in the paintie check thread to see if you need a shifty or not (at least it's the same price as the other FDE stickers!)

its absolutely perfect omg sorry for such a late reply i was at work !!!! the only thing i would ask is if you'd be able to make the eyebrows a little more square? otherwise i love the splicing and markings and everything omg :>

i dont mind putting her on a chibi shifty! :D
30 Aug 2019, 1:50 am
nerd sure thing! Would you prefer me to square out the existing eyebrow or do it more like the second example in my post where she has the dot brow markings separate from the drawn eyebrow? Also should I do the edit on the blurred or not blurred version? (If you prefer both just let me know I can do 2 versions) I'm so glad you like it! I honestly had a lot of fun doing her and think she came out great myself ;u;
30 Aug 2019, 1:53 am
Manitka let me know what you were looking for? I ended up getting nerd's done pretty quickly so I think I might have time for another before I go! It depends on the character though,
30 Aug 2019, 2:56 pm
nerd
frogblur2.png?dl=0

I did an edit on the blurred version to just shape out the existing eyebrow (also change the color! I accidentally made it the red of her cheeks before oops). Let me know if you want me to try something else (or square it even further) though <3
30 Aug 2019, 5:02 pm
ahhhh am I too late? sorry I just got off work :0

mwahahahaha.png

30 Aug 2019, 5:06 pm
I would like to be on the ping list, these are amazing
Give huggle?
CoffeeGhost.png
30 Aug 2019, 5:11 pm
Manitka nah you're not too late, just post what you were looking for/price offer so I can determine if I think I can do it or not (and if I can, I can't promise it will be done before I leave but I'll try)

CoffeeGhost sure :D
30 Aug 2019, 5:49 pm
10$ and 500FD? (I can raise if needed)

and would you be willing to do one with a floaty like your example? ite reminded me of a design I had wanted to make aaaa

https://sta.sh/01n0z4vsvcew
like this?

and with this character : https://toyhou.se/932221.manitka-alphyt/1762295.info-and-refs-#14183767

if it's too difficult no worries!

mwahahahaha.png

30 Aug 2019, 7:09 pm
nerd
frogblur2.png?dl=0

I did an edit on the blurred version to just shape out the existing eyebrow (also change the color! I accidentally made it the red of her cheeks before oops). Let me know if you want me to try something else (or square it even further) though <3

omg its perfect actually i love her !! i actually need to get some more FD so i can pay you, so i will let you know when i get it, shouldn't take too long i just need to trade uwu
30 Aug 2019, 10:12 pm
Manitka So I'm going to preface saying I'm pretty sure now I won't end up being able to do it before I leave. I'm willing to try, I'm mostly worried about the hair but I think I might be able to steal hair from the snuffle, saggi, or lion if that's okay. Are you looking for her on the bovine base? I think the goat base would actually work decently well. I'd be doing her with hoof hands unless you can find a pair of existing hands I could try to splice on. I want to reiterate I can't redraw parts, everything needs to be spliced or slightly edited from a spliced part.

Also, for the floaty, that's part of the OD Event Fox. I can try to splice it onto the bovine or goat, but I'm really not sure if it would pass on any paintie that way (might be able to with chibi shifties or magic heart gems but I don't know the details about those). If you just want a version for personal use I can absolutely try, but I can't promise anything.

Anyway, let me know if you are still interested. I might be able to do it while away as I just noticed the cabin on the cruise does have a desk (I need to be able to use my mouse for it) and as with nerd, wouldn't accept payment until it's done because that's just how I am

nerd no problem, but do note that trading for FD has been actually pretty tough lately (though a bit easier since its the event). You might have to offer a higher ratio than the "usual" 1:1000 to get a trade. Keep me updated/in the loop, and I'd appreciate if you don't upload until you pay ;w;
31 Aug 2019, 1:34 pm
Could you add me to the pinglist?
31 Aug 2019, 1:36 pm
Pinglist please!
3 Oct 2019, 5:47 pm
Manitka CoffeeGhost lVlelody RedlaSunShowers029

I'm home and opening for submissions! I'll choose a character/offer I feel I can do and be fairly compensated for.