Inigo's Painties And Premades [Open]

4 Sep 2019, 12:39 pm
Welcome! I sell premade painties here in this shop, along with taking commissions for painties. Please make sure to read the rules before buying or placing a commission.

All the painties my villagers are using are made by myself, so I guess you could consider them a sort of gallery of what to expect from me.

Rules:
1. You are allowed to resell painties you buy/commission as long as you don't sell them for more than you bought them.
2. I currently won't do commissions for Shifty painties, only regular and chibi bases.
3. I can redraw the regular base if desired, but this will cost extra depending on the villager is, if there's a costume, etc.
4. I can do painties for costumes! However, I won't be doing things like removing the clothing on something like a Fluffy or Mythic costume because to be honest, that would take way too long and I don't have the patience for that. If you want a "naked" version of something like a Fairy or Beast costume, though, I'd be willing to do that for a bit more cash.
5. For premades, I expect the money up front. For commissions, I'm willing to wait for payment if you need time to get enough to pay, but I do expect you to be reasonably quick about it.
6. If you upload the paintie, please have my username "inigo" in the tags list.

4 Sep 2019, 12:45 pm (Edited 4 Sep 2019, 9:47 pm)
For both premades and commissions, I offer a "Newbie Discount" for new players who want a paintie and don't already have one yet! Ask me about this when buying/commissioning and we can work something out.

Premades

None at the moment! Keep an eye out, though.

Commissions

To commission me, all you need to do is give me the following info:
-What villager you want a paintie for
-What you want the paintie to look like (reference sheets are greatly preferred here!)
-Any other details you feel are necessary
My base price for commissions is 200k FC / 150 FD, but prices can be adjusted depending on specific details.