Dragon RP *read description*

25 Oct 2019, 8:12 pm
Oh, Sorry I came to the wrong dragon. I saw another white wyvern. I think it was an albino wyvern." She said with an apologetic expression. She flew away trying not to be too rude. She yelled back, "I let out a warning call, just so you know." Fern started to fly looking for the other white dragon.

DuchieDrago I'm not a leafwing. Just read the entire description of my dragon just so you know (;

Sorry xD, I had just realized you were referring to another person, my mistake hhhhhhhhhh
14 / Dragons are awesome / Any pronouns / -2 hours FV time
tenor.gif?itemid=5860505
25 Oct 2019, 8:46 pm
Skeleton walked up the ledge and saw the cave. He didn't say anything. he watched as Fern flew off. He looked back to the front of the cave and saw Solstice. His red eyes gleamed as he backed up into the shadows.
25 Oct 2019, 9:42 pm
Winter nearly collided with Fern as she approached, narrowly avoiding a collision. With a hasty apology, due to not seeing her, the Wyvern clumsily landed on a rock just outside the cave entrance.

"I heard you're call. Am I to assume hunter sightings have increased in this area? Is it still safe to roost here, or should we move on to somewhere safer?"
Roleplayer, aromantic, asexual, furry, Beta Tester, Forum Lurker

popup-odragonroost.gifo-dragonroost.gifGryphon-2.gif

WarCraft II is still my top RTS game.
25 Oct 2019, 11:18 pm (Edited 26 Oct 2019, 12:35 am)
Continuously swatting at bugs was getting Solstice quite annoyed of it all, so they decided to abandon the branch all together. Fluffing out both pairs of wings, the lung dragon ascended and took off, scattering dead leaves about the damp forest flooring.

Solstice was going in search of, and hoping to find, an area as equally shady as the one they'd occupied before. After a couple of wingbeats, they came across a small cave, looking quite decent compared to the bug infested branch. This cave, she decided, would be the one she resided in today.

Stepping into the entrance, Solstice failed to realize the dragon standing in the shadows of the forest. With the lack of light, Skeleton's scales could blend right in without being noticed. Apart from the warning glint that came from the hidden scales, the dragon had no idea there was another around until they accidentally ran into them.
14 / Dragons are awesome / Any pronouns / -2 hours FV time
tenor.gif?itemid=5860505
26 Oct 2019, 12:38 pm (Edited 26 Oct 2019, 12:39 pm)
"We are safe enough but it is increasing rapidly. It is not the safest place to roost at the moment, especially for dragonets." Fern said as she landed gracefully onto a small patch of vines. She opened a small pouch to grab an herb.

"If you have fire we could set this on fire and throw it into the village then put these around it to make sure the rest of this forest doesn't burn." She said while pulling a few more herbs out. "Or these to burn it." She said as she pulled out black rocks. "We could always just use other powers." Fern looked at Winter hopefully.
dpcwu.gif Pbx9n.gif 5cede0529a4276f4e45131c2634f6056.jpg
(She/Her)
I LOVE DRAGONS (and Wings of Fire :D)
26 Oct 2019, 8:19 pm
Winter stops to think for a moment. Having no breath weapon, only venom, was a significant disadvantage that had been overlooked. Looking around for certain types of rock, namely flint and iron ore, which were present due to being near a cave, Winter picked them up carefully with their wing-thumbs. Holding them up, Winter then explained that, even without a fiery breath weapon, they could still start fires if needed.

26 Oct 2019, 10:07 pm (Edited 26 Oct 2019, 10:12 pm)
"We could probably do frost breath to freeze the village if that's what you have. Oh, some dragons have venom, we could us that to kill the humans too!" Fern said imagining more ways to kill the scavengers. She looked around trying to find more things to protect her home and kill the humans so that this forest was much safer.

She could probably make money if they did that by digging homes and selling them and furniture with her bad leafspeak. "Oh! Flint and steel is a great idea!" She said finally registering what Winter had said.

DuchieDrago You're totally fine!
(She/Her)
27 Oct 2019, 6:57 pm
"I have venom. Very sticky, flammable venom. But I can't bottle it, because I have no hands, and using my feet is doable, but difficult. I would have to spray venom and light it mid-air to take out any buildings they construct, but I have to fly low for that. It is very dangerous to fly low, since they've been improving their ranged weapons since last time we Wyverns fought them."

Having said that, Winter placed the flint and iron in a small satchel they kept around their neck, fastened with a shed fang as a button. They then looked at Fern, awaiting a response.

27 Oct 2019, 7:30 pm
Fern nodded thinking of things to do. "Maybe we could spray venom, wait, is your venom able to melt things with touch like Rainwing's venom?" Fern asked. She took out a small ball, "If not we could put a fire in here and launch it down." She said.

She was gathering a few vines to use for a net to put the small balls with fire in. She had small black rocks that didn't burn strait up to put in and like them. The crystal balls were expensive but it would be more helpful to use them as weapons than decoration.
(She/Her)
28 Oct 2019, 3:30 pm
"No melting. Just sticky. My tail is too clumsy to bottle my venom, but I can spray it with varying degrees of accuracy. Not that we need it for setting things on fire."

Winter gestures to their tail, which sports a large, scorpion-like barb. Having been used recently, the barb still has some pitch-black venom stuck to the tip.

28 Oct 2019, 4:19 pm
"Ok, thats fine because we will just set it on fire." Fern said taking a few crystal balls out, "Can I have the flint and steel?" She asked as she was struggling to grow small holders w for the balls so she could light them.

After finally lighting them she started to fly, "You coming?" Fern asked Winter, hovering above them she started to fly circles. "Oh, forgot." She landed a second to give Winter the flint and steel back. She took off again waiting for Winter to follow.
(She/Her)
28 Oct 2019, 5:02 pm
Winter took off with a beat of their wings, flint and iron at the ready in their talons, just in case. They followed Fern into the sky, painfully aware that green and white scales would make them both very visible against a blue sky. While the forest would grant Fern some cover, Winter would be an obvious target.

"Where do we strike first?"

28 Oct 2019, 5:20 pm
"Town hall," She said, "If we go when the bell rings then we'll get them right then, if we plant a few small venom spots people will be curious and then we can light them." She said read to drop the crystal balls, "After that I'll call out to say it's safe." Fern was worried about Winter stick out.

Fern started pulling a few herbs out of her pack and sorting through them. "Here eat this, it will make you slightly invisible." she said handing them a few herbs and a small canteen to wash it down.
(She/Her)
28 Oct 2019, 8:42 pm
"watch it!" Skeleton roared as Solstice collided into him. He leaped up and growled at Solstice. His wings were spread reveling the dark red color underneath. His head was held high, his claws spread out, as if ready to attack. This was an aggression pose that few knew about and it was surprisingly hard to do. Skeleton did it as if it came naturally.
28 Oct 2019, 10:15 pm
She heard a load roar and looked around, “We should probably hurry this up.” Fern said worriedly. She looked around once more, “I’m ready.” She said waiting for Winter to shoot some venom.
(She/Her)
29 Oct 2019, 9:03 am
Winter whipped their tail around, into position, shooting some venom in a wide arc, aiming for the roofs of buildings, but hitting quite a bit more than that, due to difficulties in aiming. They then artfully weaved out of sight behind a larger building, having become quite used to hiding in spite of their obvious disadvantage. Behind the building, Winter waited for Fern to light the venom, and send the town up in flames.

29 Oct 2019, 3:41 pm (Edited 29 Oct 2019, 4:14 pm)
FoxGurl808 , Talonclaw , DuchieDrago & blackfirewolf4932
(Out Of Character: Firstly sorry that it's so long and if you were already subscribed to the thread, I'm for pinging you twice)

Stratus heard distinct voices along with a loud roar nearby as he flew through the sky, flapping his enormous wings effortlessly as he changed his course, in order to follow where the sounds appeared to be emanating from. He let out a friendly roar in return, which was much to his own surprise since he was used to being alone. However he realised that he had roared as friendly as he possibly could, because he thought the roar had sounded fearful. He flew effortlessly as he was gliding on the warmer air currents now, because his wings were so large, that they were similar to those of a condor in comparison to other dragons. He suddenly felt conflicted on where to go as he now realised that the loud roar had come from a slightly different direction, then that of the voices which were closer by now then before. He decided after a short while of gliding that he would follow the voices, as they were now even closer and clearer then before.

As he followed the voices, he noticed a small town as it came into view. He let out a growl of both; annoyance, irritation and slight fear, as he knew that towns were never a good thing for dragons in general. He flew closer to the town but he kept to the town's shadows to help blend in, as his scales would easily be a clear giveaway to his location, especially if he was still out in the open. However he had smelled the scents of two different dragons which led him to believe, that these strangers were working together to try to get rid of the humans. He was curious and quite willing to help these strangers despite not knowing their intentions, since humans in large groups have never been a good thing for any dragons. This was due to the fact that he knew that they often had hunters who tried their best to kill off any dragons that they found living near by, if they caught them that is. He shuddered upon thinking that thought as humans were the reason that his family often moved places when he was younger, that and it was just him and his parents when he was growing up, so they hadn't had the safety in numbers that comes with a large tribe of dragons. So he had grown a strong dislike for humans because he had yet to know any kind ones.
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Moshi & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
29 Oct 2019, 5:04 pm (Edited 29 Oct 2019, 5:06 pm)
Fern started to pummel the town with the crystal balls. She circled the town making sure everything was on fire then flew gracefully into the shadows of the forest. She hid before anyone could even notice everything on fire. She watched as the first screams started. She crawled to Winter and said, "We should probably leave." As she said that she nodded to the forest. She started to crawl back with Winter on her tail (Not literally XD.)

"Well, we have one trouble settled," Fern said, "But there will undoubtedly be more." Fern let out another loud roar, less threatening then the warning call. Soon a few small fae dragons came out, chittering to each other they flew out to find a mountainside or a large tree to start building their colony on. Satisfied, Fern started to walk to her cave. She was going to get some rest and check the village in the morning.

(Breezeyheart , your fine if it's long! You probably don't have to ping cause I think most everyone is subscribed and if they aren't then that's their problem XD)
(She/Her)
29 Oct 2019, 6:03 pm (Edited 29 Oct 2019, 6:13 pm)
Stratus watched as the light green dragon threw the flaming crystal balls at the town with curiosity, his eyes wide as an deer's. What in the world are those?! Why can I see through them and why can that dragon hold them? I just have to know! He thought before he heard the screams and quickly took flight, flying low into the safety of the forest. As he flew through the forest, flying low under the canopy of trees, he heard another loud roar nearby. However this time it seemed less threating then a different roar that he had heard earlier, like a warning.

He heeded the warning but he was still curious of that light green dragon. And so he sniffed for the dragon's scent and found it relatively easily for it was still fresh, then he followed the scent which led to a small cave. However he felt like he might be considered a murderer or even a stalker, so he went and found a large comfortable tree with lots of cover, which would provide him camouflage to sleep safely in and plus it appeared to be close by the cave. However he had trouble sleeping as he was worried about what he should say to the other dragon without coming across as uncultured and sheltered. To help himself fall asleep, he gazed up at the stars from his comfortable perch in the large tree's thick limbs, murmuring softly to himself as he noticed each different constellation.

(OOC: Oh okay, lol XD)
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Moshi & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
29 Oct 2019, 6:39 pm
Skeleton lowered his wings and whirled around without saying anything. After awhile he stopped by a tree and rubbed his forehead. He could feel one of his headaches starting. He sighed and lay down. He looked around him and felt a cool breeze. He smiled. Then a large wave of pain hit him. He let out a loud yelp. Another wave. He clutched his head tightly, digging his claws into his scales. Another wave he let out a groan of pain. His vision blurred. One last wave hit him. He let out one last cry then passed out onto the grass.
30 Oct 2019, 8:48 am
After reaching the safety of the cave, Winter covered themself with leaves and branches, both to act as a camouflage, and as a blanket. Despite now being well hidden, Winter slept lightly, waking every few hours to the sound of a twig snapping under the hoof of a deer or a squirrel rustling in the leaves. Paranoia is a useful survival tactic, Winter thought, as Humans were deadly and cunning predators.

At the dawning light, Winter shook themself free of forest foliage, and flew to the shore of the lake for a drink and quick bath before flying back up to the forested highlands. Perching on a rocky outcropping, Winter surveyed the forest, searching for any signs of human encroachment. A few humans were cutting down trees to the south, and loading them onto their massive machines for transportation elsewhere. A small group of humans had launched their boats into the lake to begin fishing for the day, while one human led a herd of sheep down to the area the woodcutters had previously cleared to graze.

The continued encroachment of human "civilization" on this once tranquil forest was frustrating to Winter, as soon there may be nowhere left for dragonkind to go. Hasting their gaze, lastly, on Fern's cave, Winter could see another dragon there, one they didn't recognize, perched just outside.

30 Oct 2019, 5:48 pm
Fern listened intently when she woke up. She could still hear the chitter chatter of the humans. "Wh-what?" She asked quietly and sleepily. She looked out with her dragon and saw sheep with a shepherd. The shepherd was looking away so she snatched a sheep away with her tail and without any sheep or somehow alive humans noticing.

After her breakfast Fern looked out again. They were still there so she grabbed two more sheep and put them in a pen. she then grabbed the shepherd but with her talons for she knew how squirmy a human could get. She killed the human and flew to see the small village. It was still burning but why had there been more humans that were still doing jobs and not morning? She flew around more and was another village. She growled loudly and flew back. She wasn't going to wake Winter yet but she would start planning a better way to kill the humans
(She/Her)
30 Oct 2019, 6:19 pm
Skeleton bolted upright. He looked around him, his eyes wild. His head still hurt slightly but that wasn't what had woken him. He had had another nightmare. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. Thankfully his drawing hadn't blown away. He grabbed it and opened it. It had smeared slightly but besides that, it was still pretty clear on what it was. He rolled it back up and put it in his pouch and looked around worriedly. No one had seen him as far as he was concerned. He looked up and wondered how long he had been out
4 Nov 2019, 4:24 pm (Edited 4 Nov 2019, 4:37 pm)
Stratus had fallen asleep soundly after a few hours of stargazing, which was much to his delight. So he found himself waking up as the dawn's early rays of sun peeked through the leafy canopy of the large tree, that he had perched in his search of a safe place for the night. He shook himself to awake his limbs from sleep as they were tingly from just being asleep and groomed his scales for a short while.

After he was done, he suddenly realised that he felt like he was being watched, but his stomach had other plans as it started to growl as if out of protest. He looked around, trying to spot the cause of his nervousness and something edible to eat. Suddenly he spotted a snowy white dragon hovering near by, his curiosity peaked and he took to the air as he called out a low roar in an attempt to sound friendly and unhostile.

"Hello?" He asked unsure of himself since it had been years since he had spoken to another dragon.
4 Nov 2019, 6:35 pm
Winter, who remained perched on a rocky outcropping, watched Stratus take to the air with a low roar, and wondered who the other dragon could be talking to, as they saw no one else in the sky just yet (aside from Fern). Confused, Winter took flight towards Stratus to ask some questions. Unable to hover in place, Winter resorted to slowly circling upon reaching Stratus.

"Was it me you were walking to? Who are you, and what is it you want?"