CoffeeGhost
Joey-wyvern
twotailstm

The pack
Ciera9000
Neo_Leo_807
Davin
FoxGurl808

// just threw in names that kinda fit. If groups wanna change them Lemmie know in the OOC//
Equal with FV time-She/her

22 Oct 2019, 5:10 pm
CoffeeGhost
Joey-wyvern
twotailstm

Bella woke up long before the sun, and the scientists. From the bars of her cell she could see three others, all winged like her. As she did nearly every morning, she began doing her practice. "One two three four one two three four." She muttered quietly to herself as she moved between four poses. Tickling the back of her mind was a fifth, but she could never remember what it was, only that there was one. She could all but hear the sound of her mother counting with her. She remembers her smile, yet not her face. This keeps her sharp. A day without the routine is a day the memory fades. Bella yearned to see the snow, to dance, to fly, yet she was a bird in a cage, had no idea where in the world she was, and was skittish beyond believing. All of these thoughts flowed through Bella's mind as she counted, "one two three four" in the darkness of the cell.
22 Oct 2019, 5:42 pm
aspen, who had recently been transferred to were they where, was frustrated by the counting. they looked up from their spot, "hey! cut that out!" although they knew it wouldn't help. their time vision was blurry without the machine. they just wanted to know if they would get out. they shook their head. they knew the routine. they would use their powers to break any restraints, the guard would notice after fifteen minutes and 3 minutes later they would come. that meant they had 18 minutes, unless... they looked around "is anyone a shapeshifter?" they asked
22 Oct 2019, 5:53 pm (Edited 22 Oct 2019, 5:54 pm)
(When will the pack start? sry for the intrusion. I'm just a lil confused :D)
dpcwu.gif Pbx9n.gif 5cede0529a4276f4e45131c2634f6056.jpg (She/Her)
I LOVE DRAGONS (and Wings of Fire :D)
22 Oct 2019, 6:22 pm (Edited 22 Oct 2019, 6:22 pm)
CoffeeGhost
twotailstm

Paper and pencil scratching drifted from a corner. Before long, a crumpled wad bounced across the floor.
"If there is a shapeshifter, wouldn't they be put in a special room?" Hawthorne asked.
With a sigh he stood, teetering slightly. How long had it been? A week?
He glanced over to Bella, dancing yet again.... How many times had he drawn her?
Pronouns: your highness, your majesty and angry vern.
(Any pronouns really) gcI2R.gif M7o9W.gif 8zIqT.gif 2r6oP.gif
22 Oct 2019, 6:32 pm (Edited 22 Oct 2019, 6:43 pm)
" I need a guard to come early, I can use my power of persuasion to walk us out of this room, and we can find a way out or others." storm snapped they would have preferred a shapeshifter, but oh well "hey you!" they turned to Bella. "any tricks?"
22 Oct 2019, 6:53 pm (Edited 22 Oct 2019, 6:53 pm)
twotailstm
Joey-wyvern
CoffeeGhost

"Huh?" Bella was snapped out of her thoughts when aspen snapped at her to quiet down. "Tricks? I don't know if it counts, but I can mess with people's feelings sometimes. Usually, it only works if I feel the same way too." After a few moments, she pieced together what they were planning. "I'm pretty fast, too. And I can fly, just not very well." She added, casting a self-conscious glance to the large clumsy wings behind her.
22 Oct 2019, 7:00 pm
BlackBearBow
CoffeeGhost
Joey-wyvern
"oh" aspen grumbled. they hoped they could cause drama, they where usually alone... they spend all containment but their own, as it was made of pure glass with no doors. all cells swinged open. they waited, once the guards came they would shatter the glass and leave
22 Oct 2019, 7:02 pm (Edited 22 Oct 2019, 7:05 pm)
BlackBearBow
twotailstm
Hawthorne bit his tounge, holding back a snide remark about them all having wings.
"That does sound rather handy. .. " He trailed off.
If only he had some kinda power as well. Maybe if he wasn't so frail he could do something.
"I.. Can't do anything special..." He mumbled
he edged over to his discarded paper.
22 Oct 2019, 7:09 pm
twotailstm
Joey-wyvern
CoffeeGhost

Bella felt the frustration from aspen, and she shuffled nervously in her cell. "You don't have to get angry Aspen." Bella murmured. "I know I'm a clutz and I'm jumpy but I can still help." Often Bella felt emotions directed at her passively, and at times they would overwhelm her. Avoiding looking at Aspen, she glanced at Hawthorne. "When we get outta here, will you show me how to fly?" She asked Hawthorne.
22 Oct 2019, 7:11 pm
BlackBearBow
CoffeeGhost
Joey-wyvern
guards rushed in, as they got close to aspen, the glass incasing her shattered, some if the guards where badly cut, others were disoriented. aspen bolted out the door. using their telekinesis the gave their wings a boost, they put their goggles over their eyes
22 Oct 2019, 7:21 pm
BlackBearBow
twotailstm
Hawthorne snapped upright. If there was one thing he could do it was flying. His heart skipped a beat, oh the things he could show them all! The vast plains, the sparkling seaside. Maybe that cave system .. not the volcanoes or wyvern territories.
"I will do my best. I can even show you where the best upstarts are." He answered happily.
In his excitement his wings beat rapidly, causing him to rise a few feet, pulling against his ankle shackle.
22 Oct 2019, 7:22 pm (Edited 22 Oct 2019, 7:23 pm)
twotailstm
Joey-wyvern
CoffeeGhost

Bella smiled at Hawthorne, feeling his excitement as if it was her own. She let out a small shriek at the sudden rush of guards and shattering of glass. Her wings loosely wrapped around her, blocking a few stray pieces of glass that made it to her cell. Concentrating on the guards, Bella did her best to channel her morning grogginess onto them, and she saw a few begin to get sleepy.
22 Oct 2019, 7:34 pm
twotailstm
BlackBearBow
Hawthorne flinched away from the glass, shivering slightly. No with fear but, excitement. He strained against hi anchor hopelessly. He needed in of the guards to be close enough. He quickly shove his pencil up his sleeve.
"Hey, isn't there a fourth person here?" He asked.
(Waiting seems good..)
22 Oct 2019, 7:40 pm
Dave blocked some of the glass with his wing, but they made deep cuts in them. He started scanning the guards, trying to find the easier ones. A few were lacking, and he shot them all in the heart. Dave then tried to shoot some of the others, but wasn't fully awake, and missed some. "Man, I'm looking my touch." He exclaimed .
Give huggle?
CoffeeGhost.png
22 Oct 2019, 7:43 pm
twotailstm
Joey-wyvern
CoffeeGhost

"You're looking for what?" Bella asked, realizing no one had woken up Dave. She continued pushing the drowsiness on the guards and felt herself growing drowsy as well. She slumped forwards onto the bars, still holding herself up as more of the guards began dropping to the floor, asleep from her influence.
22 Oct 2019, 8:07 pm
CoffeeGhost
BlackBearBow

Hawthorne flinched as a distinct whistling filled his ears. Not again! Waves of dread crashed through his mind as he began flapping his wings harder.
"Arrows!." He shouted.
Can't escape! He began kicking blindly, hoping to connect with something.
22 Oct 2019, 8:14 pm
BlackBearBow
CoffeeGhost
Joey-wyvern
aspen got close to a locked door. they tried to open it... magic proof... they where trapped they floated upwards as more guards surrounded them. they settled down and asked "are you sure you want to attack me? I mean what if you get hurt?" instantly the guards walked off. aspen watched before banging on the door, if they got someones attention... they felt someone grab their ribs. it was one of the guards. they looked at her ears, magic earplugs, it was a trick, "help" they called hoping for aid a a hand covered their mouth.
22 Oct 2019, 8:44 pm
Ciera9000
Neo_Leo_807
Davin
Isla woke up feeling groggy. She got up and saw the lab. She remembered why she was here and got up. Annoyed she left her small cramped room and left to find some food before her examination of the month in one of the labs. After finding a rock-like protein bar she went looking for the right lab. She always got lost in the maze of halls with rooms and labs.
22 Oct 2019, 8:45 pm
Neo_Leo_807
Davin
FoxGurl808

She sat in her cell and waited, flicking her tail around and ruffling the wings she had made appear on her back that's something new she was trying, taking on certain forms or aspects of multiple animals. Right now she was a half wolf half fox with angel like feather wings and a poofier Gembound like tail. She sat looking around and flicked her giant ears towards her cell door. Being a shape shifter they had taken extra precausions as to make no small spaces in case she turned into a mouse or something. She sighed laughing knowing she could use her telekenesis but even they had tried proofing the glass. She heard noises and yells and chaos through the other side of the door and hallway. They had two containment units tht much she knew at least. They had their door a hallway leading to the other units and then to the experiment chambers. She closed her eyes and focused on what was happening and could hear glass shattering and lots of guards. "Hey the other lab rats are trying to escape, why dont we try to escape too?!" she said trying to sound excited but it sounded almost angry and harsh. That was the problem she couldnt remember what happiness felt like the scientists had stripped that away all she felt was anger and rage and hatred or peer nothingness and bla.
22 Oct 2019, 8:53 pm
twotailstm
Joey-wyvern
CoffeeGhost

Seeing Aspen getting grabbed by a guard, Bella focused her abilities on him. He slumped down to the ground within seconds, Having drained most of her energy, Bella leaned against the barred door of her cell and fell flat on her face when it swung open. In the chaos, the lock had accidentally been swiped by a guard who made the mistake of swiping it when he fell asleep to the floor. Picking herself up, she grabbed his card and ran nimbly over to Hawthorne's cell. She kept her wings tucked tightly behind her, able to move swiftly across the ground. "Hawthorne, I'm gonna get you out!" She called as she nervously tried the keycard on his door.
22 Oct 2019, 9:01 pm
Ciera9000
Davin
Neo_Leo_807
Isla heard some things and went over to see angry scientists. she hid behind the corner then ran. She hated getting caught and she imagined what they would do if they spotted her. Isla still didn't know how she had gotten permission to walk the halls. Suddenly a gag went over her mouth and she couldn't see. what's happening? She wondered. She was then thrown into a small room and strapped to what she thought was a chair. A scientist took the blindfold and gag off of her to reveal two more standing, waiting expectantly. She said, "What's going on?" Scientist 1 said, "We are adding extra tests to our experiments before we use them as weapons." As he was saying this scientist 2 was strapping things to her. Isla looked over, "Oh, don't move honey." She said. Isla was didn't listen she looked around and saw she was strapped to some sort of lie detector. Scientist 3 said, "Alright lets start our questions shall we?" His voice was darker and scratchier than the others and he was older than the other to. scientist 1 and 2 looked a lot alike. Maybe a family, Isla thought. They started asking questions about her strength and her past life. She tried not to lie knowing they would know and she'd get punished. She had somehow accidentally lied on some personal questions and she realized it must be because she had trained herself not to give to much information away so she automatically told them the wrong answer. When they were done they gave Isla a drug to put her asleep so they could do more tests on her physical abilities by studying her even more. As she was drifting away she realized the blindfold was so she couldn't find this room and use the lie detector or break it and the gag was so she couldn't yell for help and more "experiments" come to her aid and see the room. Then she was knocked out cold by the drug.
22 Oct 2019, 9:06 pm
BlackBearBow
CoffeeGhost
Joey-wyvern
aspen looked at Bella "thanks" they said coldly. now they had to share the glory.
22 Oct 2019, 9:13 pm
BlackBearBow
twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
Hawthorne tensed up for a moment before relaxing. It was just Bella, an ally. Upon noticing the key card he landed. He wobbled toward a floor told in the corner.
"I have drawings that might help." He explained as he tried at a few tiles.
Rolled up papers could be seen.
Now only his ankle shackle needed removing
22 Oct 2019, 9:34 pm (Edited 22 Oct 2019, 9:35 pm)
Davin
FoxGurl808
Ciera9000
Nightmare sat in his cell waiting for something to happend. Then hear people outside. He chews through the bars, Guards would attack him, He would hiss and bite and rips there flesh off there bodys. `AHAHAH´ he laughs. Non of you stand a chance. Then he'd followed the sound..
||He/Him||

|| ToyHouse! ||
|| Premades! || Adopts!
u6uSlkF.pngnYno2vL.pngmmIVI3H.png