what would you do with 50lbs (22.7kg) of cabbage

29 Oct 2019, 10:51 pm
msjanny
I was going to say ask the cabbage man to invest XD
27 Nov 2019, 9:20 pm
I would faint
27 Nov 2019, 11:15 pm
update: the cabbage has been consumed.
gave away a couple heads, but my grandma stuffed the rest of it into dumplings.
jess #7302 | she/her | links
27 Nov 2019, 11:24 pm
Stack em' up in a burger bun until it reaches the limits!
Hmm, I need a car... any car

JjQzyqr.png
27 Nov 2019, 11:27 pm
Eat it all. No hesitation. My dog wouldn’t hesitate, so why should I?
It’s collie time
27 Nov 2019, 11:29 pm (Edited 27 Nov 2019, 11:30 pm)
i will keep these ideas in mind when my mother buys another excess of cabbage.

edit: or, when I do! now that I think about it, there is absolutely nothing stopping me from buying 50 lbs of cabbage. except reason.
jess #7302 | she/her | links
27 Nov 2019, 11:48 pm (Edited 27 Nov 2019, 11:50 pm)
50lbs of cabbage salad
And, a cabbage farm so u start some big bussiness and export the best cabbage to the whole world and become a billionaire. (Although the salad sounds good)
bbf98019c2839d4983b9ce750b008ec469aaa28c
27 Nov 2019, 11:54 pm
Make kimchi but do it as an event so have a kimjang party invite the neighborhood or a group of friends so you don't have to do it by yourself maybe even make it a competition to see who can make the best one?

If your not really into kimchi then maybe just make it about who can make the best cabbage dishes?
"The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd but the person who walks alone is likely to find themselves in places no one has ever seen before" ~ Albert Einstien
"I still see posts that make my heart ache, and I just want you to know, if you are struggling with something and it feels like nobody cares, that I do." ~ StellarHyena
"Kindness it the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see" ~ Mark Twain
28 Nov 2019, 12:09 am
i'd chop it up, throw it in a pile and sleep in it, to see if it kept me warm, and then if it didn't, i'd feed it to the birds
28 Nov 2019, 12:23 am
I'd feed it to my ducks and chickens, tbh. Not all at once, of course. That would be a lot.
swallowed_by_darkness__by_sharurukan-d6c
28 Nov 2019, 12:50 am
Ahem
sauerkraut
Hiya people! I’m Alduinsecretfire, nice to see ya!

(Other stuff comin’ later, this is a WIP right now)

Also, I really love Gem Raptors, so if you have any GR potions you don’t want, send them my way, I’ll always take them <3
28 Nov 2019, 6:04 am
Well, I guess my mom would eat it all up in a jiffy.
In this case, 'devoured' is the correct word.
28 Nov 2019, 7:32 am (Edited 28 Nov 2019, 8:16 am)
Shred it up and then feed what I can not use immediately (before it goes bad) to my chickens. BTW there are alot of dishes you can use it in that you could freeze the resutling product. Some that come to mind are cabbage soup, egg rolls, kimchi, sauerkraut and in a minute I will pm you a good recipe for a dish you can try to use up a bit. :)

Edit: I have sent the recipe as of now.
TTFN - Tigger from Winnie the Pooh.
I love Tigger and my fursona, Squeakie II. He is my precious boy.♡
My toyhou.se
5633056_v8G.png7909406_7ja.png
Art in signature by Abaddon & Hamichu
28 Nov 2019, 7:37 am
Make an awesome Cabbage Man cosplay
(From Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Sabertooth Shadow Demon | Chaotic Evil | Satanist | Misanthropist | Artist
b4Iunsm.png
^^^^^^ Click me!
Join my Satanist discord: The Horned Ones!
28 Nov 2019, 8:19 pm
I would throw it down the chute.
28 Nov 2019, 8:27 pm (Edited 28 Nov 2019, 8:29 pm)
edit: didn't see the post about the cabbage being used already. My statement is irrelevant now
Please ping me if you want me to be able to respond.
She/Her but I don't really care all that much.
I say furcoin instead of furcash just know that's what I mean.
28 Nov 2019, 11:52 pm
Okay dragonlover1089 .
Furcoins.
29 Nov 2019, 12:41 am
For the future, or anyone else who is interested, my grandma had an amazing recipe with cabbage that she passed on to me. She called it Pig Out, and it is a very appropriate name because that's what you do with it.

Take 1lb of ground beef per quarter cabbage (in case you want to split the use of cabbage up) and cook in the bottom of a large stock pot. Season with minced garlic to personal taste, and the spice packets from two packages of ramen. I prefer the pork flavor MAMA noodles as they stay firm better than other brands.

Once the meat is mostly cooked through, add your cabbage chopped into pieces that you could fit on a spoon or fork. Stir together and add 1cup water before putting the lid on to simmer for a few minutes. Check occasionally, you're looking for the point where the cabbage is just loosing it's rigidity. Then add equal parts water and broth until it reaches just under the surface of the cabbage. (Just water will also work). You want it to look too liquidy, a lot will be absorbed in the next step.

Crush and add the noodles from the packets and stir all together. Let the noodles cook for about 5 mins and then enjoy with green onion on top and soy sauce. Hubby likes to use Maggi instead of soy, it is also really tasty.
30 Nov 2019, 8:42 pm
It sounds delicious.
Yum.