secret santa art exchange sign ups! 4 days left!

7 Nov 2019, 4:24 am (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 9:16 pm)
hello and welcome to the 2019 secret santa art exchange! please be sure to read EVERYTHING! i know its a lot but its important, and if you dont fill out the form correctly or follow the rules, you will not be allowed to participate.

how it works:
this is a secret santa art exchange! you will submit a form that tells me what characters you want drawn and what you are capable of drawing, so i can assign people to their secret santas!

when i assign people to who they must draw for, you have until december 20th (30th at the latest) to finish and post your art

rules:
submit your wishlist BEFORE november 20th!
all art must be sent starting december 20th and no later than december 30th
☆ ONLY enter if you know you have time to work on the art
☆ if you need to back out, tell me right away, because i will have to replace the art you cant give
☆ if someone on the participants list is on your block list, let me know in a pm so i dont put you together!
☆ if your secret santa drops out, you will get replacement art, so dont worry!
☆ put effort into your art! NO BASES!
☆ all art must be AT LEAST colored. shading is optional
☆ no doodles or sketches. traditional is ok but ONLY if you can scan it, no phone pictures
☆ respect other people, their art, and their characters
☆ do NOT ask for super complex scenes or more than one character in the picture. one oc per drawing!
☆ no complex outfits/characters. simple accessories are fine

☆ if people drop out, i will be the back up artist, but if people want to offer to help as well that would be appreciated!

participants:
atilla
10451010_Tmal5A0ze78YijA.png?1553838981

7 Nov 2019, 3:28 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 11:21 pm)
form/wishlist info:
your wishlist is what you want drawn! give the artist some options. please provide AT LEAST two characters as choices, and no more than four. you can also suggest some optional themes or prompts. in the form you also need to include what YOU are capable of drawing so i dont assign you something you cant draw.

this MUST be filled out correctly or you will not be allowed to participate. if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

form/wishlist:
please copy and paste this, remove anything in parenthesis, and fill it in!

characters: (what youd like drawn)
themes/prompts: (remember these are optional, so its not guaranteed youll get it)
extra info: (any extra details about your characters, like "please draw him with his hat on!" or "her body type is chubby")
what i prefer drawing: (anthro, feral, and/or human. any animals you cant draw?)
8 Nov 2019, 3:33 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 3:44 pm)
Feel free to use my form as an example! Also if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask :3

characters: bilou (feral werewolf), marzipan (anthro bear), huckleberry (feral horse)
themes/prompts: for bilou, anything growly/werewolfy! for marzipan, maybe drinking coffee or eating honey, and for huckleberry, maybe eating some horsey food or just chilling lol
extra info: bilou has two different colored eyes. the first picture of him is the most accurate! marzipan is chubby and fluffy. and if you choose huck, please DO NOT draw him in mlp style!
what i prefer drawing: anthro or feral, any animal is fine!
8 Nov 2019, 3:37 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 3:50 pm)
characters: Riika (Anthro) or Piper (Human)
themes/prompts: I'm really open to anything for riika and piper
extra info:
Riika Piper
✰Always has braces
✰Should always be drooling
✰Is a Digitgrade Taur
✰Has 2 different coloured eyes
✰Petite (No chest)
✰You can give her cat ears, horns, anything animal related.(Ex: Give her cat ears and a tail or make her a centaur)
✰Don't forget her tattoo (Shown in ref)

what i prefer drawing: Anthro or Feral, I can do humans if i really try, but I can't really draw reptiles or bugs(and some birds)
v66JTj9.png

Any Pronouns | From Germany | Demisexual
8 Nov 2019, 4:04 pm (Edited 14 Nov 2019, 3:25 pm)
characters: lavalamp or cain!
themes/prompts: for lavalamp, maybe something spooky/shadowy? and for cain, anything goes!
extra info: lavalamp is my mlp sona-- son of zecora and luna, created out of the tantabus. luna gave him a necklace imbued with her magic, so he's able to perform basic spells, nothing too fancy. cain is an arctic kobold and thats. all i have, i am a sans fanboy though so ill go ape if you draw them with The Eye/a sans jacket
what i prefer drawing:feral or anthro, but im willing to try anything! not the best at birds/wings tho
i WILL go hogwild.
oFkK8r.gifijrA3.gif

icon made by fluffylovebird and i love it. Cain.....
8 Nov 2019, 4:26 pm
characters: Weevil Boy, Orchaden, Zane
themes/prompts: Maybe something related to their character? It's fine if not.
extra info: Weevil Boy can be drawn in either feral or anthro. Please follow my crude reference for his patterning, but please ignore the feet lol.
what i prefer drawing: (Oh boy) I can draw insects, reptiles, dinosaurs, and feral birds. I can't do humans, typically mammals, or things with lots of fur all over their bodies. Some patches of fur is doable. I'm not good at anthro really, but I'm so bad at 4-legged ferals unless they're dinos/reptiles. I'm sorry this is like a paragraph; I just really don't want to get someone that I can't do any justice >.<

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif
8 Nov 2019, 4:53 pm (Edited 11 Nov 2019, 7:38 pm)
characters:
Thomas (Humanoid)
Gris (Humanoid)
Trick (Anthro)
Treat (Anthro)
themes/prompts: Anything spooky/halloween-esque (yes I know it's christmas but I'm love halloween ok)(i'm a-okay with gore)
extra info:Thomas also uses a white rabbit mask if you want to draw that. Trick's head is a floating cat-shaped pumpkin if it's not clear from the only image he has
what i prefer drawing: Chibi style humanoids and flat-faced anthros. Don't do well with horses or birds tho

Feel free to add me as a backup artist as well!
8 Nov 2019, 8:15 pm (Edited 9 Nov 2019, 9:02 pm)
characters: Moonstone (pony) unnamed gal(pony) Hudson(canine) Oli(canine)
themes/prompts: anything is fine really!
extra info: moonstones horn and tail are not optional and must look like that (no normal horn or tail), Olis horns and tail can be any shape/form! hudson MUST have the hat, he also has a couple rows are incredibly sharp teeth (like nosferatu afjsdfh)
what i prefer drawing: my strongest ability is drawing ponies example of my style, not so good at anthros and humans, other animals are alright but i dont like drawing birds/reptiles/bugs/fishes! im fine w/ hybrid animals but PLEASE nothing w/ a shark tail

she/her
W5O99CF.pngRKJwIuk.gifW5O99CF.png
8 Nov 2019, 8:19 pm
bump
8 Nov 2019, 8:35 pm
Characters: Moone (Feral Dragon) ; Riversongs (Feral Dragon) ; Umbra (Anthro Bird)

themes/prompts: Go nuts!

extra info: Its not portrayed very well in the examples I have of her, but Riversongs' snout is actually longer than it appears! (Please use the first picture in Riversongs' toyhou.se for her accurate coloring.) Moone's webbing is flexible, and will flare/flatten depending on her mood. Moone also has exatly four gill plates?? With a brown spot on every other one. (See this for better showcase)

what i prefer drawing: I cannot draw anthro very well, nor clothing. I am best at feral OCs, preferably dragons if possible, (I am also experienced with birds and cats) but I can do pretty much anything besides that I listed in the beginning. Definitely cannot do humans/humanoids or mechas. ^^"
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
8 Nov 2019, 8:42 pm
atilla
Question:
1) Can you use an adoptable base?
--Follow up: If you can't, does your art have to be 'good'?
---I can say I can draw animals, but it might not be up to "standards" which is why I ask.
8 Nov 2019, 8:51 pm (Edited 10 Nov 2019, 1:26 pm)
Characters:
Lilith
Pike
Guiles

Themes/prompts: These are very loose suggestions; so feel free to wing it! For Pike, maybe have him looking overjoyed about something? Could be a new set of dice he's been looking at! For Guiles I'd be super interested in something with a heraldic attitude pose!

Extra info: I'd prefer if Lilith's eyes were closed (though if you feel more comfortable having them open, green with stars is alright!) And if Pike's hair could be tied back.

What I prefer drawing: Anthro or feral creatures or animals works best, but I'm also alright with drawing armor or mechs. Humans are lower on the CV but I can swing them as well!
You've never played Boulder, Parchment, Shears?
ZdkaIU5.jpg
8 Nov 2019, 8:56 pm
Pleb no bases allowed, sorry. it has to be completely custom art. and your art doesnt have to be amazing, just put effort into it and it should be fine. in your form just include what you prefer drawing like ferals or anthros
8 Nov 2019, 9:01 pm
characters: Vegetable / Ezekiel / Halix
themes/prompts: Vegetable with a cute santa hat or cocoa would be cute.
extra info: If chosen, Halix's flower and crown should be included!
what i prefer drawing: I'm likely best at anthro and human. Not too great with anthro/quad ponies and non-cartoony birds, but I will do my best with anything thrown my way.
if i'm not here i'm sailing the seas
39fd0b00b17cd04107cd6b3e818e5968.png
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A TOYHOU.SE CODE?
do you know someone who is? it's okay to ping me. <3
d48dd7fdca14492e7711cdfc1783dd3e.png
8 Nov 2019, 9:09 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 9:10 pm)
Characters - BlueTangy or Sennic

Themes/Prompts - Anything you want!

Extra info - Tangy can be drawn Feral Or Anthro. Sennic wears a Purple hoodie and blue jeans. But you don't have to do the clothing.

What I Prefer Drawing - I can draw feral a lot better then anthro's and I suck at drawing clothing! I'm best at Canines, Felines, Or anything furry or with fuzzy ears.
||He/Him||

|| ToyHouse! ||
|| Premades! || Adopts!
u6uSlkF.pngnYno2vL.pngmmIVI3H.png
8 Nov 2019, 9:11 pm (Edited 9 Nov 2019, 6:52 am)
characters: cypress / yamiyo
themes/prompts: cold and serene. like a sunrise on a freshly snowed meadow.
extra info: he has many eyes! / yamiyo can't get wet.
what i prefer drawing: anything, really.
nYno2vL.pnggos6vOr.png
+1 Hour FurVilla Time (ping me!)
☽ Luna ❀ He/They ❀ 14 ❀ Edgelord ☾
2gb4kkU.png
8 Nov 2019, 9:27 pm
characters: ahh i have so many that i'd love art of tbh haha :'> but for the sake of narrowing down,,
Charon (humanoid),
Blue (anthro feline),
Royal Pain (pony), orrrr
Simon (humanoid)! ;v;

themes/prompts: uhmmm whatever's fine really, but I love themed sweaters!! :0

extra info: at the time of posting Charon doesn't have any other art or info, but I should upload a more detailed ref soon!
Royal Pain also doesn't have a cutie mark shown currently, but I'll get that up ASAP as well, so feel free to draw him without his cloak! ^^ he doesn't have to be limited to MLP style either, haha...

what i prefer drawing: anything's fine! :^ i'm good with pretty much any species, humanoid, anthro, or feral!!

i'm not sure where to include this, but i'd love to help with backing up any dropouts as well! ;v; around school and work ofc but that shouldn't bother too much!
17179272_oRSp8b4LGKedoaW.png

btAAT91.gif
★he/him | 16-19 | beta tester | blue★
too many fandoms
uwu

|| Art Shop || Toyhou.se ||
sig by Falorie
8 Nov 2019, 9:30 pm
Heww

characters: I'd like either my wolfsona Rain or my bby Berry
themes/prompts: Either Rain laying down/sleeping in a Christmas sweater or Berry in a Christmas sweater holding a cup of hot chocolate?
extra info: Rain is more bubbly, Berry is more shy
what i prefer drawing: Wolves, dogs, dragons, anthros. Im not good with humans or felines
8 Nov 2019, 9:44 pm
characters: (in order of preference -2 feral, 2 humanoid. That way anyone can draw them :3)
https://toyhou.se/4531259.wisp
https://toyhou.se/3429660.max
https://toyhou.se/4436050.lizzi
https://toyhou.se/4436071.james

themes/prompts: N/A

extra info: If Wisp, please make sure the horns make a crown-like shape <3

what i prefer drawing: Animals // I am good at drawing snakes specifically x3
8 Nov 2019, 9:51 pm (Edited 9 Nov 2019, 11:03 am)
characters:Amaya/Moon and Familiar
themes/prompts Christmas theme
extra info: Can you plz have the bandana and leaf on her
what I prefer drawing: Cats, Dogs, DAD, etc I can do headshots or half body
9 Nov 2019, 2:02 am
lunarlicorice Moon_Star please read the form rules again, you must have at least 2 different characters for the artist to choose from
9 Nov 2019, 2:44 am
Characters:
- Aiva (Left one)
- Davin (Any version)

Themes:
I was gonna say some cheesy Daviva by the fire sorta thing, but I dont think thats allowed

- Davin stealing Christmas cookies
- Aiva dressed as a reindeer, being very disappointed in her decision
- Either one covered in blankets

Extra: If you want, you can draw some ugly christmas sweatshirts for them as well. For Davin, I'm thinking of some sort of poorly drawn deer and Aiva's would be some poorly drawn polar bear.

Preferences:
- Anthros
- Simple human/humanoids
yxu4z4r2
yyb4hofd
17 | Her/She | Awkward
ISFP | +1 FV Time
DeviantArt | Toyhouse
Tumblr

9 Nov 2019, 2:49 am (Edited 9 Nov 2019, 2:51 am)
characters: Kosh |Rin |Lemon Glass & Lakric
themes/prompts: About Kosh: please, nothing fun or active. Alright with gore and creepy.
About others: anything without gore)
what i prefer drawing: anthro, feral, MLP, gore. Cun't: human, insects.

I can be a backup artist
BlMHv0V.png
xK9z9oj.png

9 Nov 2019, 4:30 am
Ahh, I'm so excited, I had a lot of fun with this last year :3

characters:
- Juke | Corgi Anthro
- Atemu | Humanoid Dragon Prince
- Rhiain | Humanoid Oni Girl
- Albert | Horse Anthro

themes/prompts:
- anything goes really! some have info in their profiles to be inspired by, festive themes are welcome of course as well as holiday-themed clothing! ;u;

extra info:
- most of these characters have info in their profiles for personality, body type, etc!
- these characters are in no preference order or anything, pick whichever you like!
- have fun ouob

what i prefer drawing:
- humanoid an anthro! i am not very good at feral anatomy at all fjkdg
10376509_CFY.png

Toyhou.se | dA

✩ Jay | 25 | FtM | He/Him | FV+6 ✩

yczsvuwk
Ping me for replies!

Sig Art by squiid | Icon by Elitecabela
9 Nov 2019, 4:54 am (Edited 9 Nov 2019, 5:35 am)
characters: I have FOUR whole characters you can choose from!

-Ember the Kobold: https://sta.sh/2h2vdh1yrv4
-Nora the Dragon: https://sta.sh/21vp9mbcjg2m
-Gwendolyn the Halfling: https://sta.sh/2259tih3f37a
-Simon the Birdfolk: https://sta.sh/2625pz3kw1x

themes/prompts: anything Christmassy or D&D-themed would score ya extra points

extra info:
-Ember: 4ft tall. Usually has /something/ in her horn, jewelry is always gold, trinkets don't have to be (think baubles). Bit of a gremlin. Doesn't wear actual clothes, only accessories.
-Nora: 7ft tall. Chumby, Motherly, but also a bit of a gremlin. Wears whatever.
-Gwen: 3ft tall. Ranger, one with nature, collects trophies of her hunts, loves any food & drinks. A D&D character, so usually wearing something that looks like she belongs at fantasy fair.
-Simon: 2ft tall. A bit of a hermit, loves books (and is very smart. He has glasses after all). Always wears his red scarf, may have a print if you want to do something Christmassy.

what i prefer drawing: I'm willing to draw anything that isn't excessively fluffy, but I'll terminate my account if it has detailed feathery wings (bat wings/chibi wings are fine). I greatly prefer drawing anthro characters though.