-w- new here! please help aaa

8 Nov 2019, 4:19 pm
heya! i joined this website a few days ago and i like it a lot! i have a few things im confused about tho lol,, so here's a small list for anyone who can answer <3

1: how to earn furdollars besides buying them...
mk so i know you can buy these,, but i don't wanna use my money lol :/ uhm,, could i open an art shop and get paid with these? or are there other ways? (i plan on saving up to make a paintie uwu)

2: Opening an art shop...
i absolutely love art! but i'm a newb and dont know how any of this works lol, so how would i set this up? and what are things i should know about any of it?

3: While i was exploring this website i found people talking about "magic plushies" and they seem collectible- what are these? (lol sorry if it's a dumb question)

Thank you helpful people if you're here! i see ways i could get totally invested in this website and i'll probably have more questions- but if there is anything else you think would be helpful please let me know!! thanks and have a nice day!! <3 <3 <3

8 Nov 2019, 4:27 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 4:36 pm)
Welcome to FurryHeck!

1) Yep, prettymuch. Could also sell hard-to-find site items for FD in the stalls.

2) Setting up an art shop is as easy as making a dedicated forum thread... Though some pretty bbc helps. Just make sure to give lots of examples and be realistic. Simple trendy things like bases or icons seem to sell better here than customs tbh.

3) Magic plushies turn your villagers into whatever the plushie represents... Then it gets replaced by a non-magic version once it's been used. Magic Stickers work the same way. Some people like to collect them for their "Toybox"

KVG9XNF.png
tfghCq4.gifCYjxvZb.png tfghCq4.gif
28 | Housewife | Artist | Gamer | Libra | Hufflepuff | Chaotic Good | ISFJ-T
VtXShuN.png
8 Nov 2019, 4:27 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 4:27 pm)
[stupid doublepost...]
VtXShuN.png
8 Nov 2019, 4:35 pm
thank you so much! i really appreciate the help! (not sure if this is how to reply 0.0'' but i'm trying it lol)
8 Nov 2019, 4:39 pm
thank you so much! i really appreciate the help! (not sure if this is how to reply 0.0'' but i'm trying it lol)

No problem! Good luck!

Also, you can quickly reply to someone's comment in a thread by clicking the "Quote" button! ^_^

2BbLWq0.png
VtXShuN.png
8 Nov 2019, 4:47 pm

No problem! Good luck!

Also, you can quickly reply to someone's comment in a thread by clicking the "Quote" button! ^_^

2BbLWq0.png

thank you very much!!! <3