art/adopt interest and pricing?

24 Nov 2019, 11:14 am (Edited 24 Nov 2019, 11:19 am)
I've had this idea for a while of a hellhound kennel adopts thing. With various breeds and rarity and traits like other adoptables except each breed won't just be the exact same thing with slightly different versions.

for example here's a breed called a
plaguehound
They were bred to sniff out dangerous diseases and are able to consume them.

and a sheepdog. it's exactly how it sounds lmao.
Sheep dog
Bred to protect other animals while providing wool at the same time. May accidentally herd other dogs

Anyway I was just wondering how many would be interested in something like that? and what would you be willing to pay in FC/FD/USD?

also could use help pricing art in general
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

24 Nov 2019, 11:30 am
I love your artwork and I'm guessing the prices I think would fit is like a headshot- 10FD:10000FC
bust-20FD:20000FC and a full-body- 40FD:40000FC but that's what I think
Icon by Logan_the_Hellhound
24 Nov 2019, 1:25 pm
I love your artwork and I'm guessing the prices I think would fit is like a headshot- 10FD:10000FC
bust-20FD:20000FC and a full-body- 40FD:40000FC but that's what I think

Thank you for the input ^^
That seems a bit too low for the effort so I'll see what other think.
24 Nov 2019, 1:39 pm
Ya I'm not good at pricing but your art is about 100FD:100000FC or above
Icon by Logan_the_Hellhound
24 Nov 2019, 1:47 pm
It's elaborated. Example one it's at least 30$ and that's the least.
I mean, generally speaking.
This is a game site aimed to very young people, so you migth have to bear with lower rates (as long as you are comfortable with said rates, is not about giving away your work for nothing).
24 Nov 2019, 1:55 pm
i really like your art! if i were you i'd price it around $15 - $50, depending on shading and design (but i don't know much about pricing so take that with a grain of salt. i think your art is worth waaaay more than $15 but you know how it is)
24 Nov 2019, 2:18 pm
Alekzy said:
It's elaborated. Example one it's at least 30$ and that's the least.
I mean, generally speaking.
This is a game site aimed to very young people, so you migth have to bear with lower rates (as long as you are comfortable with said rates, is not about giving away your work for nothing).

Thanks for the advice ^^ I don't mind having cheaper options or I wouldn't accept game currency at all. I just like making art for people. I just wanted a kind of range

Carmel said:
i really like your art! if i were you i'd price it around $15 - $50, depending on shading and design (but i don't know much about pricing so take that with a grain of salt. i think your art is worth waaaay more than $15 but you know how it is)

Thank you for the advice. That is around what I was thinking but I always worry it's too much lol
24 Nov 2019, 2:19 pm
no ones answered about the adoptable parts yet =P
24 Nov 2019, 3:50 pm
I would love to own a sheep dog or a plague hound!