Furvilla Post Office [Stamps Raffle]

25 Nov 2019, 1:10 am (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 9:08 pm)
Nic_Behind_Counter.png

For Stamps Guide and Sell/Trading please go to the other side of the post office.

This place will be for anytime the post office wants to hosts events and games, the prizes of course will usually be stamps but we'll see sometimes its other things too. Discussions about stamps or post offices in general are allowed in here and you may rp here no problem.
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15

25 Nov 2019, 1:11 am (Edited 30 Nov 2019, 12:10 am)
Bulletin Board

Current Event:
Penpals_Postpals_Raffle.png

Post Cards (coming soon)
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
25 Nov 2019, 1:12 am (Edited 27 Nov 2019, 9:03 pm)
Postmen
Noah_Profile.pngNic_Profile.pngMitt_Profile.png
Noah
ID: 259105
Nic
ID: 150916
Mitt
ID: 272121
Mail CarrierPostmaster and
Postal Clerk
Mail Handler
Preference:
_Fountain Pen_
Preference:
_Fat Rollerball Pen_
Preference:
_Quill/Dip Pen_

Feel free to interact or talk to them on this thread or their profiles. Sometimes they're kind of busy and might not be able to answer though... especially Nic
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
25 Nov 2019, 1:16 am (Edited 27 Nov 2019, 6:00 am)
Archive

Gallery
QP BannerOD BannerOFB BannerTEP BannerDMM Banner
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
25 Nov 2019, 1:18 am (Edited 11 Dec 2019, 10:54 pm)
Penpal Corner
For anyone who wants a friend to chat to, this is basically a spot to say "Hey my messages are open!" We recommend you put your interests for the Short Description

*Short Description and FV Time not required
NameShort DescriptionFV TimePostbox
cryb4by i like horses and anime
msjanny I love chickens and I know
a lot about FV (but nothing else).
+0
ZeKosh Lazy reptile. Does something art.
+10
Lab Likes writing and fandoms.
Reads too much for own good.
Paulie
-
+1

Philatelists's Stamp Collections
For anyone who wants to show off their stamp collection, whether it be completed or not all is welcomed! Just asked to be added here and we'll feature you.

Please provide links for collections on other sites/games, and provide image links for physical collections.

Will update monthly

Furvilla Collections
NameStampsStatus
cryb4by
1/17
ZeKosh
1/17
darzie
5/17
Alekzy
5/17
Paulie
1/17

Other Game Collections
NameStampsGame
insertinsertinsert

Physical Collections
NameStampsImages
insertinsertinsert

NOTE: You can ask to be taken off the lists at any time
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
25 Nov 2019, 1:20 am (Edited 27 Nov 2019, 6:01 am)
Extra Reserve for pinglist if anyone wants to be added

Open for Commenting

For now its just for talkin' and discussing about stamps or showing off your collection
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
30 Nov 2019, 12:10 am
_
Penpal_Postpal_Raffle.png

In celebration of opening the new Penpal Corner, the post office has decided to host a raffle! There will be two categories you may enter: Penpal and Postpal. All names from the Penpal Corner will be raffled into the Penpal Category, and all names in the Philatelists's Stamp Collections will be for the Postpal category.

Prizes:

Penpal

1st Prize:
5364-furvilla-five-stamp.png 5363-xaender-van-buckles-commemorative-s 5351-the-traveler-stamp.png
2nd Prize:5364-furvilla-five-stamp.png 5363-xaender-van-buckles-commemorative-s
3rd Prize: 5364-furvilla-five-stamp.png
Loser: ___ 1739-handcrafted-cheese-cake.png
___________100 Feast Points
_

Postpal

1st Prize: 5364-furvilla-five-stamp.png 5363-xaender-van-buckles-commemorative-s 5356-mayor-minstrel-stamp.png
2nd Prize:5364-furvilla-five-stamp.png 5363-xaender-van-buckles-commemorative-s
3rd Prize:
5364-furvilla-five-stamp.png
Loser: ___ 1739-handcrafted-cheese-cake.png
___________100 Feast Points

Requirements and Fees:
• No entry fee
• For the Postpal category (Philatelists's Stamp Collections) you must have at least one stamp in your stamp album to enter

How to Enter:

Details:
• You may clarify to be taken off the list once the raffle ends, if not your name will still be on the list
• You may enter both categories but you can only win one prize
• You may enter multiple stamp collections for the Postpal category (Philatelists's Stamp Collections), this will count as multiple raffle entries

Raffle Ends: December 15, 2019
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
2 Dec 2019, 12:09 am
postpal and penpal ples and thank yew mr mail mans
2 Dec 2019, 11:42 am
this thread makes me happy. It's so cute. I didn't like the stamps much when they were released but you've made me change my mind. Is the penpal thing virtual? Like with the messaging system on FV? If so, please put me down for it.

I love chickens and I know a lot about FV (but nothing else). I'm in the same time zone as FV.
jess #7302 | she/her | links
2 Dec 2019, 7:47 pm
cryb4by
Thank you for joining kind sir

msjanny
Yes absolutely, it's only for messaging on Furvilla itself. Thank you so much for joining
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
2 Dec 2019, 8:27 pm
May I come in both? Only one stamp, though =(

Description: Lazy reptile. Does something art. +10 FV time.
BlMHv0V.png xK9z9oj.png

2 Dec 2019, 8:29 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 8:29 pm)
ZeKosh
Yes, one is plenty ahah- thank you for joining!
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
2 Dec 2019, 8:52 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 8:54 pm)
Nepeta (active villager) walks up to the counter to chat with who's there currently.

"Hello! I'd like to enter your raffle. I'd like to be added to the list of people with stamp collections. Here is mine. I've managed to collect five unique stamps, seven total!" She smiles brightly.
d7gjIJT.png
Please ping me, I'm forgetful
2 Dec 2019, 9:03 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 9:05 pm)
Mitt looked up at the colourful feline then down at her album book.

"Oh wow that's quite a collection" He smiled, if Nic was here he'd freak out... in his own way "Would you like to be put up for the penpal raffle too?" He was aware that she already had the stamps in the penpal raffle but it didn't hurt to ask.
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
2 Dec 2019, 9:06 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 9:06 pm)
darzie
Sorry forgot to ping
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
2 Dec 2019, 9:09 pm
Mitt looked up at the colourful feline then down at her album book.

"Oh wow that's quite a collection" He smiled, if Nic was here he'd freak out... in his own way "Would you like to be put up for the penpal raffle too?" He was aware that she already had the stamps in the penpal raffle but it didn't hurt to ask.

Nepeta smiled at the canine. "Just the postpal for now! I'm a bit busy for penpals right now, but maybe I'll sign up for some in the future."
d7gjIJT.png
2 Dec 2019, 9:21 pm
darzie
"That's quite alright, thank you for joining the raffle!" He took her album, fumblingly made a copy of it and then returned the original album to the owner at the counter, holding it with both hands instead of setting it down on the counter. "Hope you have a great day"
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
2 Dec 2019, 9:22 pm

"That's quite alright, thank you for joining the raffle!" He took her album, fumblingly made a copy of it and then returned the original album to the owner at the counter, holding it with both hands instead of setting it down on the counter. "Hope you have a great day"

She tucked her stamp collection back into her bag. "Thank you very much and have great day too!" She waved and then exited the post office.
d7gjIJT.png
3 Dec 2019, 11:32 am
Does anyone know any other site-based games with stamp collecting elements? The only one I can think of besides Furvilla is Neopets.
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
3 Dec 2019, 11:44 am
Marapets does iirc
jess #7302 | she/her | links
3 Dec 2019, 12:05 pm (Edited 3 Dec 2019, 12:05 pm)
Cool idea :3
I would like to enter as Postpal
Here is my FV stamp collection
3 Dec 2019, 12:06 pm
Oh wow- I've never heard of Marapets but its pretty big (then again I don't play online that much XD)
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
3 Dec 2019, 12:07 pm
Alekzy
Thank you for joining!
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15
3 Dec 2019, 12:26 pm
I’d like to enter Penpals!

Likes writing and fandoms. Reads too much for own good. -2 FV time
No need to ping on my own threads, I’m subscribed!

nytemare08.gif
3 Dec 2019, 12:36 pm
Lab
Thanks for joining!
Stamps Raffle til Dec 15