♥ Characters For Sale! [FD/USD/Art] ♥

20 Dec 2019, 4:40 pm (Edited 17 Jun 2020, 12:28 pm)

18768347_LsX6zqPeT7NcYkL.png

Hello there, we're cleaning out characters!!!
I am currently taking offers on, or inquiries about ANY character in my toyhou.se except Mains& Blu&Go Please do not offer on these, as they are absolute keeps, and I won't be selling them.

I am taking ART, FD, and USD offers. FC may be considered for partials, but it's not likely.
IF you would like to just outright ask what I'm looking for, when it comes to most characters I know, however I may return the question to you asking what you'd like to offer, as I'm not sticking to true value here.

Anyone who is also on a villager, will be taken from said villager!! These villagers are NOT included.

New characters have recently been added to the sale folder! MOST of them have a USD price. SOME I may let go for FD equivalent. Also, you MAY haggle, but I might not accept! (USD Haggling is more likely to be accepted)

USD is of course preferred, and some will only be available for USD. Some will also be only available for trade, and you may even find someone who is FREE to a good home!

You absolutely must if offering art, have examples linked in your reply. Please do NOT ask me to look up a name somewhere to see. I'm so sorry but I don't have the attention span and energy to do this anymore.

So if anyone meets your fancy, please do let me know! I'll let you know if I'm not ready to sell something yet.

Here's my Toyhou.se!
sig.png

20 Dec 2019, 4:41 pm (Edited 20 Dec 2019, 4:41 pm)
Reserved just in case! Comments open after this post!
sig.png
20 Dec 2019, 4:58 pm
Very interested in Wyle and Mode if either are up for offer, what would be wanted by ya if so?
4848-july-birthday-gift-box.png5761-little-red-birthday-box.png5696-little-purple-birthday-cupcake.png4708-most-regal-crown.png
20 Dec 2019, 5:03 pm
Dubstep

Mode would be $5, or 500FD!

Wyle i'm not sure. He was an MYO, but I'm very proud of the design! So, he's really the true "up for offers" sort! Probably most inclined to a trade possibly!
sig.png
20 Dec 2019, 5:05 pm
Dubstep

Mode would be $5, or 500FD!

Wyle i'm not sure. He was an MYO, but I'm very proud of the design! So, he's really the true "up for offers" sort! Probably most inclined to a trade possibly!

Ohhhh can you please hold Mode for just a day? I'll gladly do 500 FD
4848-july-birthday-gift-box.png5761-little-red-birthday-box.png5696-little-purple-birthday-cupcake.png4708-most-regal-crown.png
20 Dec 2019, 5:06 pm
Magnolia
I really like Teacup and Ganache!
How much would you like for Teacup? And I'm assuming you want 350 FD for Ganache?
20 Dec 2019, 5:10 pm
Also if you hold Lucie for me I can try to buy her back
20 Dec 2019, 5:11 pm
Dubstep Sure! I'll Hold!

Uendo

Teacup would be $8 or 800FD, I think I bought her for $10 back in the day! Ganache was actually accidentally not hearted! Sorry about that, that was on my end! Lol.
sig.png
20 Dec 2019, 5:13 pm
I actually gifted Teacup to you, but you can sell her for whatever you like! <3 remember how you changed her color scheme to be more blue I think?
20 Dec 2019, 5:16 pm
Magnolia
That's okay!
I can do $8 for Teacup!
20 Dec 2019, 5:49 pm (Edited 20 Dec 2019, 6:03 pm)
Dubstep

Crud, I was really thinking that was the other ro adopt, sorry about that!! T_T
But Im glad its alright! qejbfdjk2kfbj I'll try to make it up to you with a trade or something!!

Uendo

I'm paypal.me/sheiswinter for payment! and I'll send her over to you asap!
sig.png
20 Dec 2019, 5:56 pm
Magnolia
Payment sent!
You can send her to PlushKlavier! C:
20 Dec 2019, 6:04 pm
Complete, thank you so much!
sig.png
20 Dec 2019, 6:07 pm (Edited 20 Dec 2019, 6:08 pm)
I very much like Glower Not Shower, He is marked $5, But would you take FD aswell for him? Also it may take me a bit to collect FD if you do, Can he be put on hold?

edit: I see you do take FD lol
Yato_gif.gif
20 Dec 2019, 6:09 pm
GraffitiThedoggo

Yes, I'd accept FD! I'll put him on hold for you for a couple of days, if you change your mind please let me know!
sig.png
20 Dec 2019, 6:25 pm
I'm interested in Heinous and Titan, what would you be looking for in FD for them?
.ᴐс.
they/them
i subscribe to my own threads, ping me to get my attention anywhere else ♥
toyhou.se
20 Dec 2019, 6:37 pm
Samael

Unfortunately I can't let Heinous go for FD, but Titan would be 600FD!
sig.png
20 Dec 2019, 7:02 pm
Fair enough XD I'll send a transfer for Titan, then, my TH is in my sig :3
.ᴐс.
they/them
i subscribe to my own threads, ping me to get my attention anywhere else ♥
toyhou.se
20 Dec 2019, 7:06 pm
Hello! Would you be interested in art for Celine at all?
If im trying to buy something from you and someone else buys it
Please!Tell me! Its kinda rude to not respond on matters like that :{

Icon by CrystallineSaltlick
611dd.gif GU3Zs.gif DCK4h.gif
20 Dec 2019, 7:14 pm
Julian-S-Black

Unfortunately not for her, specifically! (Just as a sidenote to everyone, I am willing to look at art for some characters though!)
sig.png
20 Dec 2019, 8:09 pm
Julian-S-Black

Unfortunately not for her, specifically! (Just as a sidenote to everyone, I am willing to look at art for some characters though!)

Alright! Thank you for telling me <3
If im trying to buy something from you and someone else buys it
Please!Tell me! Its kinda rude to not respond on matters like that :{

Icon by CrystallineSaltlick
611dd.gif GU3Zs.gif DCK4h.gif
21 Dec 2019, 8:58 am
Sent money ^^
21 Dec 2019, 9:17 am
I'm super interested in Wyle if they're still up for offers..!

Would you accept 500 FD for them? Or if you're looking for character trades, I have a folder here of characters I have up for trade! You can look in other folders as well, though I might not accept if it's a character I've got more attachment to ;^^
To help Alekzy in a time of need!
~~~~~><~~~~~
touch_the_fishy_resized_by_lstheninjakit
1hr behind FV time
21 Dec 2019, 9:26 am
Hi is he up for trade?https://toyhou.se/1651309.steel
My toyhou.se is Altdeletetheproto
"Sometimes we all need to just_ch1ll"
(says the one with a cat demon sona)
Goddess of sleeping
2+ furvilla time
I'm a Gamer msg me if ya want to play!
.Minecraft
.Pokemon ( i have shield)
21 Dec 2019, 9:38 am
LSTheNinjaKitten

I didn't see too much I was interested in character wise, but I'll consider the FD offer! Let me get back to you once I've talked to SpoiledMilk!

altdeletetheprotogen

He is! Would you possibly consider an art trade for him?
sig.png