Zack's custom painties! (closed !)

27 Dec 2019, 8:28 am
Hello! Me again =3
Could I please commission two recolors:
One of a black cat with green eyes
And one of a grey tabby with darker grey stripes and green eyes
^w^ you can take creative liberty with anything else, and for the tabby, you should be able to find a picture online. It's also okay if you only do the black cat, I don't have my reference sheets done yet and the ones that I do have are very outdated and incorrect. Also, would you mind me paying in FC?

Paying me in fc is just fine!! Please do send some refs of cats and such and also the bases I could make them on!! I'll work on them as soon as you're up on the queue, or if my mind needs to take it easy from my more complicated commissions. :o) Thanks so much for commissioning, duder, you're awesome :o)
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
Please @ me to get my attention!
27 Dec 2019, 10:42 am
DimkaDimintriFeline

Send refs and bases and such when you're able!!!
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
27 Dec 2019, 4:56 pm
Zacoolriah
So sorry, I was visiting with family =3 I will as soon as I can, I am currently trying to see if I can use these two edited cat bases and have not heard back from the owner yet. As soon as they do, though, I'll let you know!
banner_bb.png
27 Dec 2019, 6:02 pm
Zacoolriah
So sorry, I was visiting with family =3 I will as soon as I can, I am currently trying to see if I can use these two edited cat bases and have not heard back from the owner yet. As soon as they do, though, I'll let you know!

Awesome!! Sorry for being so impatient, lol.
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
27 Dec 2019, 6:03 pm
Zacoolriah
No worries! UwU
banner_bb.png
27 Dec 2019, 6:05 pm
DimkaDimintriFeline

Thanks!!!
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
28 Dec 2019, 10:57 am
Slot now opened!!
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
28 Dec 2019, 11:19 am
Bump
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
28 Dec 2019, 11:40 am
Bump! =3
banner_bb.png
28 Dec 2019, 12:01 pm
Bbbbbbbubububuvbububuuuuump!!!!!!!!!! screams
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
28 Dec 2019, 1:20 pm (Edited 28 Dec 2019, 1:53 pm)
Zacoolriah could i get one? its a basic canine/wolf base edit (i think) i can do 25 fd but if the character is too complicated for you, i can also give a paintie ticket :)
ÔwÔ Hello! Please ping me if you need me

#0661 on Discord
28 Dec 2019, 1:39 pm
heres what he looks like

(drawn by me)
IMG_0080.PNG

(not drawn by me)
20190816_111701.jpg

when making the paintie don't use the brown and green hair, use the pink and yellow

#0661 on Discord
28 Dec 2019, 2:19 pm
Zacoolriah could i get one? its a basic canine/wolf base edit (i think) i can do 25 fd but if the character is too complicated for you, i can also give a paintie ticket :)

Awesome!!! Anything specific you want for the edit?
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
28 Dec 2019, 2:25 pm
Zacoolriah could you maybe make his arms crossed? its fine if not :)

#0661 on Discord
28 Dec 2019, 2:29 pm
Zacoolriah could you maybe make his arms crossed? its fine if not :)

Sure sure!!! I'll try my best!!
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
29 Dec 2019, 8:24 am
DimkaDimintriFeline
TaurnSyn
DarkenedSkies

Sorry for the very slight delay. Yesterday was tough (mentally). I'll try and crank out as much as I can today!!!
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
29 Dec 2019, 8:35 am
Zacoolriah
That's alright, I hope that everything is okay! I'm working on finishing up my ref. sheet right now! Just adding some finishing details, but I do have to go to church. I should have the ref. sheet and paintie bases by the end of the day!
P.S.- I still haven't heard back from the owners of the bases, so I will just credit them and take down the painties if they don't want me to use them =3
banner_bb.png
29 Dec 2019, 8:40 am
Zacoolriah
That's alright, I hope that everything is okay! I'm working on finishing up my ref. sheet right now! Just adding some finishing details, but I do have to go to church. I should have the ref. sheet and paintie bases by the end of the day!
P.S.- I still haven't heard back from the owners of the bases, so I will just credit them and take down the painties if they don't want me to use them =3

Awesome!!!!! :)
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
29 Dec 2019, 9:07 am
Zacoolriah Its totally fine uwu, take your time

#0661 on Discord
29 Dec 2019, 9:42 am
DarkenedSkies

Shveet :o)

I'm working on urs now!!
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
14 Feb 2020, 9:02 am
Update: new commission option!! (If you can find it ;- D !! )
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
14 Feb 2020, 9:50 am
Now open again,,, :- )
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
14 Feb 2020, 6:45 pm
*giggles* best of luck with the secret... Heehe... I might get another set of painties of Dimka and Dimintri in the future, as they both technically have clothes (trench coats, boots, and belts with accessories hanging from them) but I'm busy saving up currency for now-but I will be back!
banner_bb.png
15 Feb 2020, 1:09 pm
*giggles* best of luck with the secret... Heehe... I might get another set of painties of Dimka and Dimintri in the future, as they both technically have clothes (trench coats, boots, and belts with accessories hanging from them) but I'm busy saving up currency for now-but I will be back!

oooooo, Yay !!
Paintie commissions
Art Commissions
8 Mar 2020, 1:54 pm (Edited 8 Mar 2020, 1:56 pm)
Hello! I hope this thread isn't too old to reply to. I'm really liking your work and was wondering, is it possible to get a paintie of my character Tundra for the base edit price, or does that count as the secret when you add all the accessories? Tysm!
13945041_7zd2oLPAEgXneEM.png