Suggestion: Fix Price

6 Jan 2020, 8:19 pm
3a92fc6e9c64123274a809db32bbdf9b.png

Currently the prices for the Revita-bites Biscuits and the Revita-bites Pet Treats are very out of wack.

The single biscuit costs 5 Maple Leaves (5 Uncommon Pets) while the Treats (a bag of 1-3 biscuits) costs about 10 times that (With leaf conversion) at 5 Oak Leaves (5 Rare Pets).
Currently it's a far better deal to just but the Single Biscuit since it's much less likely you'll get a Rare pet from breeding, collecting, etc.
(Conversion rates are 10 Maple leaves to 1 Oak Leaf at the Cozy Cottage)

Again, with Leaf Conversion that's a whole 10 times the price of the single biscuit for a chance of 1 to 3 biscuits. You can buy the bag and still only get 1 biscuit from it!

I'm suggesting that either the price be lowered for the Pet Treats or that the number of Pet Treats in the bag be raised to reflect the difference in value.
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
WiwPM2N.gif

7 Jan 2020, 9:48 am
give this a bump
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
WiwPM2N.gif
7 Jan 2020, 9:56 am
Bompp
7 Jan 2020, 9:59 am (Edited 7 Jan 2020, 10:01 am)
Varinis off the topic a bit but are the biscuits still useful? It looks like it would only restore charges of old pets that used to have charges..correct? such as the fennec fox
1146-gold-fennec-fox.png
7 Jan 2020, 10:00 am
yeah i noticed that yesterday, definitely needs to be fixed

★Manitka★#91133★she/he/they★19★

mwahahahaha.png

7 Jan 2020, 10:02 am
PrayingMantis it's very useful if you're breeding the old pets!

This is actually really great for me because I can actually start studding one of my charged SRs becasue I can actually get the bites now :3

★Manitka★#91133★she/he/they★19★

mwahahahaha.png

7 Jan 2020, 10:11 am
Manitka thank you for the info! I need to go check out the old pets
7 Jan 2020, 10:24 am
Varinis off the topic a bit but are the biscuits still useful? It looks like it would only restore charges of old pets that used to have charges..correct? such as the fennec fox
1146-gold-fennec-fox.png

Totally on topic actually! Since breeding the pets that only have charges means that they run out of charges it means that a rare stud will become completely useless and you will need another rare stud in order to keep attempting to get a super rare coloration for them.
the breeding charges go from 5 on a common to 25 for an uncommon to 100 for a rare. You can't get a super rare unless you use a rare to breed in the breeding pair.

the entire reason they exist is so that the pets with breeding charges, which are still around, can continue to advance the breeding project line.

Imagine how difficult it would be to get an SR Charges pet when every time you spend up that 100 breeding charges for the Rare stud, you had to start over again from uncommon to get another rare to get another 100 tries at the SR color.
WiwPM2N.gif
11 Jan 2020, 12:36 am
boop
WiwPM2N.gif
11 Jan 2020, 12:54 am
Not sure why these are so overpriced, (probably just overlooked?) But I definitely support this being changed.
Please, ping me!
Starla | Etsy | TH

8109839_UUcSGMlDmz6z2xU.png
5685030_wOX6AAOGbYqS2sk.png
11 Jan 2020, 1:14 am
I don't use Animal Husbandry, but I support fixing this for those that do.

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif
11 Jan 2020, 9:16 am
Bump
WiwPM2N.gif
12 Jan 2020, 9:59 pm
bump
WiwPM2N.gif
12 Jan 2020, 10:18 pm
support

price makes no sense as is. 
3xuNC2a.png
12 Jan 2020, 10:36 pm
noll said:
support

price makes no sense as is. 

bless your decorated face
WiwPM2N.gif
12 Jan 2020, 10:42 pm
I've been hesitating on buying either of them because the prices confused me lol
I support this though! It'd make sense to balance them out more for the reasons you mentioned. Definitely think the pack price should be lowered to better match up with the value of 2-3 individual biscuits.
To help Alekzy in a time of need!
~~~~~><~~~~~
touch_the_fishy_resized_by_lstheninjakit
1hr behind FV time
12 Jan 2020, 10:42 pm
Agreed completely here!
12 Jan 2020, 10:56 pm
yeah this needs to be fixed its really out of proportion
-2 hours fv time
feel free to ping me
14 Jan 2020, 12:51 am
bump
WiwPM2N.gif
14 Jan 2020, 1:04 am
bump
yeah this has been bugging me too since the update came out. i'd actually buy the bags if they were priced lower