I have some questions!

13 Jan 2020, 1:56 am (Edited 13 Jan 2020, 1:37 pm)
1. I went to angelic craftables, and I saw Telephone there - can someone explain why? Was this something I should have known? I'm really new to the furry fandom, is this like common knowledge?? I just outed myself as a dummy, didn't I?

2. I'm nervous. Should I be feeding my villagers? I don't see a feed option anywhere. Will they die?? (**tamagotchi trauma intensifies**)

3. Is there a way to replay a tutorial? I think there was one when I started playing but if there was one, it's gone completely over my head.

4. Who did the art for FurVilla?! It's gorgeous (**chef's kiss**)! Do they have an Instagram I can stalk them on?

- - - - -

5. What do you recommend I should start doing on FurVilla as a newbie?

13 Jan 2020, 2:17 am
XILOXI

1. Huh, their name is Telephone?
450?cb=20160704180124
All of the Furvilla shopkeepers are OCs with owners, there was a contest before the site started where people submitted their characters to be featured. You can see the full list of owners and names on the Credits page, the link to it is at the very bottom of this webpage.

2. Nope, villagers don't have a health bar or anything that goes down if they aren't fed regularly. There are food items on Furvilla, and you can choose one villager per month and feed them in order to accrue enough points to win prizes in The Feast.

Collecting the ingredients and furcash to make food items can take some time, so it's probably better to wait until you are more familiar with the site before looking into that feature!

3. I don't think you can replay it. On the menu at the top of the website, there's a link titled 'Help.' That will take you to the knowledgebase. It has a lot of information about the site there!

4. The main site artist is Kiwiggle, here's their Profile Page on Furvilla. It has links to their tumblr, Deviantart, Furaffinity, and Twitter, but unfortunately no Instagram!
13 Jan 2020, 2:21 am
1 welcome and I hope at you will have alot of fun and a good time with us Unfortunately I can not answer on all questions but you are not dummy for at ask questions it's probably the best way to learn something new

2 but I can answer that you should not be afraid of your villagers starving as the food is just a monthly points system

3 Unfortunately I do not know this as I started before the tutorial is make

4.I don't know the artist's full name but I know where to find some of the person's art https://www.furaffinity.net/user/furvilla/

I hope at this can hope you and again welcome to the furry fandom ^_^
Heyoo I am TGerror but you can call me TG or Error
I like to use my time to be with friends
If you would like to talk to me I will borrow you a ear
18 Jan 2020, 11:12 am
XILOXI you can't replay the tutorial, however this tutorial thread goes through all the steps in detail so you can reread them!

as for recommendations, many people start by growing seeds and selling plants. plants are used in a lot of recipes so you can sell them in stalls (check the stall price beforehand; some are better to sell straight from your inventory). start by having a bunch of explorers to get seeds, then grow with herbalist. you can also buy/craft pots (construction) to grow more seeds. 

note: do not grow plantimal seeds, as they require an extra potion which can be expensive for new players, and they do not result in plants. they are seeds with aquatic, sinister, armoured, radiant, and frozen 
3xuNC2a.png