Fnaf roleplay- closed

13 Feb 2020, 3:14 am (Edited 13 Feb 2020, 5:12 am)
Calypso gasped, and her knees fell to the ground. all around her, the sounds of yelling and struggling were getting fuzzier and the only thing she could think of was ''we're losing''.. she saw Blue, frozen with shock. save Lupo she thought. she couldn't speak, and she only cast a desperate glance at Blue as she angled her face towards Lupo. she's losing the fight, go help her. they needed someone strong enough to defeat this phsyco, someone who wouldn't be scared of getting his paws dirty, someone... someone... no she thought. she knew that Blue wouldn't be strong enough to defeat Akuma alone, and Calypso was down. Akuma had managed to tear a few major circuits causing her to not be able to speak or move well. ''B-...Bl.. Blue... ''swi... switch.... springtr-'' her voice was cut off as she powered off.

16813755_yeRRfbHTLo9QXpK.gif

gif by Bananapop icon made by Surgeon
13 Feb 2020, 9:06 am
Blue looked at Calypso and followed her gaze. She ran over and quickly powered on Springtrap just as Akuma pressed Lupo's reset button. Lupo went limp, the glow in her eyes gone. Akuma dropped Lupo's limp body and glared at Blue.
13 Feb 2020, 11:23 am
Pug sighed. "Back to the scrap yard." he sighed. He punched Akuma off of Calypso. The power of the punch shattered Pug's new automail endo. Braylon, and Ryan had gone too the Amanda, so she would not see what was going on.
I like Sleep. I may make art. I am a dum dum.
13 Feb 2020, 5:56 pm
Akuma staggered back then glared at Pug. "You think you can stop me you weak animactronic!" He hissed then tore off almost all of Pug's face and made a huge cavity in his chest. Akuma shoved Pug into a wall then left him behind. He looked at Blue who had moved over to Lupo and was holding Lupo's limp body close, her face buried in her fur, hoping that Lupo would come back. Lupo did not come back.
13 Feb 2020, 6:14 pm
"What are those?" Atty thought, she was mentioning about the silhouettes.

Luckyyy.gif

13 Feb 2020, 7:35 pm
there was a slight clicking noise. nobody seemed to notice it since they were so focused on the battle going on around them. the clicking noise grew louder, then abruptly stopped. he opened his eyes. looking around, all he could see was animatronics fighting. blue.. Lupo.. ...Calypso?.. he realised she was powered off on the floor across the room. narrowing his eyes, he wondered why they would power him back on. then he realized they were losing the battle. '' they need me to fight this crazy guy'' he thought, sneering. ''not going to happen.'' he stood up, cleared his throat and loudly announced. ''well i'd love to help you fight this... insane piece of junk but I've got places to go. and Calypso here will be coming with me.'' he walked over to Calypso's body and picked her up.

13 Feb 2020, 8:18 pm
"Nope." Pug said. He grabbed Springtrap's head bashing his head with his own. Braylon comes back in with the blowtorch for earlier. "Amanda is still eating pizza." Braylon said before lighting the torch. Ryan popped down ceiling. "Heyo dumb thing!?" Ryan Snickered at Akuma before popping back into the ceiling. The smell of fire could be smelled. Braylon had lit the blow torch. He used it to fix Pug, and was putting it back when he saw Akuma. "Let's make a truce." Braylon said.
13 Feb 2020, 11:09 pm
Akuma snarled at Breylon and lunged. Blue stared wide eyed at the battle raging around her. She stood. She could make things right. 'distract him,' she mouthed to the others. She let Lupo's body crash to the ground. She dug through her desk looking for anything she could use as a weapon.
14 Feb 2020, 12:00 am
Springtrap reeled back in surprise. ''how dare you do that to me?!" he roared. he grabbed pug by the neck and threw him against the wall. leaning closer, he growled. ''dont even try to mess with me.'' Springtrap wanted to get out of this room fast, before he got powered off again. i'll come for Calypso later he thought. but it was too late. he saw that Akuma was blocking the exit when he lunged at Breylon with or without realizing he was. marching over to Akuma, he snarled. ''mind getting out of the way..?"

14 Feb 2020, 8:36 am
Braylon had melted Akuma's face sorta. "No you dont." Braylon told Springtrap burning his skin off. With the blowtorch of course. Ryan jumped into a endoskeleton. "Hey meat brain." Ryan said to Springtrap grabbing his arm tipping it backwards. Pug just was on the floor letting his springlocks go off.
14 Feb 2020, 8:56 am
Akuma, not realizing that half his face was gone, or caring that half his face was gone, tore into Braylon's arm. Blue approached quietly behind him and drove several sharp objects into him, breaking a few circuits and tearing many wires. Akuma jerked back and backed into Blue who yelped and jumped back. Akuma fell on his back, driving the sharp objects further in he let out a scream. "What is this?" he cried out. Then after a few moments of glitching, his eyes went dark.
14 Feb 2020, 9:12 am
Springtrap fell backward. ''let.me.GO'' he snapped. looking around for Calypso, he added. ''Calypso is MY creation. you let me go and give her to me, i promise you i'll never bother you lot again. Springtrap's left arm was badly burnt from Braylon's torch and he couldn't function it properly. some wires were exposed, while others were damaged beyond repair. he did not know that Pug had set his spring locks to go off. while it wouldn't kill him, as he was already dead, it did limit his ability to move and increase his vulnerability. the spring locks set off and he growled. ''wh-why.. did.. you s- ..switch me .. on?!" he demanded. he was crouched down on the floor in an awkward position, unable to move properly.

''o-on second thought. i - dont want to know that.. j-just ... l-let me.. GO!" he sputtered, furious. ''C-calypso need...needs me.. don't .. you see.. how empty she is now..? she.. she knows i-ive been taking.. care of her.. all this time. if-- you don't.. she c--can't handle the-- pressure.. o-of b-being.. without.. someone that.. cares about her..she.. was- programmed.. tha-that w-way." his voice was genuine, as if Calypso was the only one he cared about, even if it was a little bit. he tried to stand up, but the locks were too tight and he failed. gotta wait for those damn things to switch off he thought darkly.

14 Feb 2020, 11:28 am (Edited 14 Feb 2020, 3:46 pm)
Pug twitched like crazy. Braylon threw the blowtorch at Akuma it had gone dry of fuel. Braylon shut off, and Ryan let go only to hit Akuma with spare Endo hand.
14 Feb 2020, 4:53 pm
Akuma didn't move as at this point he was turned off and would be turned off for a good while.
Blue stood. "She is cared for. She is loved. She is cared for by us here. All of us. She is a part of something here at this pizzeria. You cannot simply take that from us. And besides. She needs fixing and I'm the only one here who can fix her," Blue muttered. She looked back at Lupo's limp body. "And besides.... I need all the support I can get now.." she said quietly. The loss of a dear friend. All of Lupo's thoughts, actions, and words, were all gone. There was no getting the original Lupo back. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and without waiting for Springtrap's response, she dragged Calypso over to her desk and began working.
14 Feb 2020, 7:54 pm
Springtrap chuckled. ''you... really think.. i'd let you.. have the animatronic.. i built? one way or another.. i'm going to .. get her back... whether it's me who does it.. o-or .. Calypso comes.. herself.'' this was when his systems had to reboot to deactivate the springlocks. he went limp as he powered off, waiting for his system to reboot himself.
reboot... complete in ... 15..minutes

14 Feb 2020, 8:22 pm
"Ryan I need you to bring me my spare arm in the back, and grab Pug's arm." Braylon asked. "Blue would you mind helping me fix up myself, and Pug?" Braylon asked Blue as well. Ryan came back holding two arms, and a big thing of furs for Pug.
14 Feb 2020, 11:42 pm (Edited 14 Feb 2020, 11:42 pm)
Blue nodded a little her eyes distant. "Yeah.... yeah hold on..." she muttered as she powered Calypso back on. She sat back, the numb feeling of loosing her closest friend not gone. She felt as if she should just succumb to the dark but she knew she shouldn't, no matter how tempting. She moved over to Lupo and just sat there, staring off into space.
15 Feb 2020, 12:55 am
Calypso woke up. "wh..what happened?" she whispered. her voice was hoarse. on the other end of the room, Springtrap was still rebooting.
13 minutes... until.. reboot

15 Feb 2020, 12:58 am (Edited 15 Feb 2020, 12:58 am)
"She's gone..." muttered Blue, half to herself.
15 Feb 2020, 1:06 am (Edited 15 Feb 2020, 1:06 am)
Calypso stiffened; she knew exactly who Blue was talking about. sitting up, she noticed Lupo and Springtrap's limp body. ''no... no.. it can't be...." she moaned. she got off the table and ran to Lupo's body. shaking her, she tried to get some miracle to bring her back. ''Blue.. you have to do something! you're good at fixing her arent you?" she cried.

15 Feb 2020, 1:08 am (Edited 15 Feb 2020, 1:14 am)
Blue shook her head. "Reset... can't be fixed..." her eyes distant (is it bad that i've drawn this scene several times already?)
15 Feb 2020, 1:25 am
(na :P)
Calypso fell still. she couldn't believe that the animatronic she first met wouldnt even know who she is. who any of them are. ''im sorry..." she managed to say at last.

reboot.. in 5 minutes..

15 Feb 2020, 1:28 am
Blue straightened herself out. "Is it possible to turn him off before he reboots fully?" she asked, pushing back a sob.
15 Feb 2020, 1:48 am
Calypso shrugged. ''im not.. sure. never tried'' she said. she knew that Blue was trying her best to stay calm. she felt as if her heart had been torn to pieces. somehow she felt as if part of this drama was her fault.

15 Feb 2020, 1:50 am
Blue went over to Springtrap and powered him off then walked back to Lupo. She wasn't ready to turn her back on... she wasn't ready to explain who she was, she wasn't ready to explain who Lupo was, she wasn't ready to see Lupo awake at all. Blue simply just sat down and sobbed.