Honey Gliders! Customs Raffle

16 Oct 2020, 12:25 pm (Edited 16 Oct 2020, 12:27 pm)
Hello! I'd like to add to my offer (on Lil' Sunshine) a shaded custom shifty paintie with colored lineart (Examples of my custom shiftys, in order of newest to oldest; 1, 2, and 3)

So my offer is now 230k FC + 70 FD (to equal 300k) and a shaded custom shifty paintie with colored lineart
banner_bb.png
16 Oct 2020, 12:28 pm
DimkaDimintriFeline Updating! ^^
icon by Puck
Honey Gliders here! Don't forget to join the raffle! <3 I also do PWYW art!
Come trick-or-treat with us! While you're at it, come visit Sallentine on Discord!
16 Oct 2020, 12:38 pm (Edited 16 Oct 2020, 12:39 pm)
Hahaha, I’m so gonna be outbid here. I don’t really have anything else to offer except bumping up my FC offer to 500k
Making the world a better place, one smile at a time
Pain isn’t the only way to feel alive. Feel the textures beneath your hands and feet, look outside and see the sights before you. Have you forgotten what is all around us? That’s okay, take a breath and remember.
Adopt shop :D
User Alekzy needs help!
16 Oct 2020, 12:41 pm
Pikabolt Updating! ^^ (ovO)
icon by Puck
Come trick-or-treat with us! While you're at it, come visit Sallentine on Discord!
16 Oct 2020, 10:56 pm
Hiya! I don't think I can top the offers currently. ;w; I don't have enough FD/FC and I'm rly booked on art rn so best of luck between the two who have offers on! ♡
45o4vKA.png

Behold, Emochi (made by Crisucchi)!

She'd love to show you my art!

Av0f3.gifEa5Mg.gif8ep3g.gif
17 Oct 2020, 7:00 am
Alrighty everyone! We've been waiting for some time now, but now that everyone's had a chance to toss in an offer, I'll be deciding who the HG adopts go home with today!

Here's what we had:
Strawberry Bliss

Offers:

*@/Amaya_Moon --- 400k fc, 1 fullbody 1 fullbody scene, 2 headshots, and 2 halfbody scene
*@/ThatSpaceVixen --- 6 fullbodies + 1 headshot + 4 Fullbodies and an experimental scene
InQP6FR.png

Choco-Rose

Offers:

*@/Pikabolt --- 500k fc + 3 fullbodies
*@/Askata --- 5-6 Full-bodies, 2 Half-bodies, maybe a custom if you're interested
*@/ThatSpaceVixen --- 8 fullbodies + 2 headshots + an experimental scene
bOBEGOh.png

'Lil Sunshine

Offers:

*@/DimkaDimintriFeline --- 300k FC (split FC and FD payment, 230k FC and 70 FD) & a shaded custom shifty paintie with colored lineart
*@/SageTheAce --- 250k fc + 3 headshots + 3 fullbodys
Wezvz62.png

Strawberry Bliss will be going home with Amaya_Moon !

Choco-Rose will be going home with Pikabolt !

Lil' Sunshine will be going home with DimkaDimintriFeline !

To everyone else that offered on these babs, thank you for the interest! And no worries, I'll still be making adopts every now and then. Until that then, feel free to drop suggestions/requests for future batches! <3

To our new owners, feel free to pm me about your new children ^^
icon by Puck
17 Oct 2020, 12:26 pm (Edited 17 Oct 2020, 12:40 pm)
Congrats to the new owners! I look forward to the next batch of adopts, and when the raffle ends. :D

Edit: Could I buy 3 more tickets for the raffle? I'll be sending over 150k FC shortly
I was really proud of this art of Thalia, and it only has 2 votes... edit: tysm for 19 votes!

4V7KA2L0.png
17 Oct 2020, 5:08 pm
Friendly bump! (wish)
I was really proud of this art of Thalia, and it only has 2 votes... edit: tysm for 19 votes!

4V7KA2L0.png
18 Oct 2020, 2:50 pm
AnnaDragonShadow

Hello! Some additions/updates to the HG master list <3
Fuschia is now Theodora, Lil' Sunshine is now Sunsii Danielle, and finally, Water Lily is now Lillith, all three belonging to myself! ^w^ That have all been uploaded to TH as well <3
banner_bb.png
18 Oct 2020, 2:54 pm
DimkaDimintriFeline Adding! ^^ (Didn't you also have the Fire rose adopt?)
icon by Puck
18 Oct 2020, 2:59 pm
AnnaDragonShadow

You are entirely right, thanks for the reminder! The poor bb must have gotten lost in my files, I'll go retrieve them now and let you know when I set up their TH~
banner_bb.png
19 Oct 2020, 12:10 pm
DimkaDimintriFeline

Went and found the image for ya! ^^"

(If you need it, asifn)

20924981_QB2uJXRt9KelgdR.png
icon by Puck
19 Oct 2020, 4:11 pm
AnnaDragonShadow
Ah, tysm!! Saved me some time there, I appreciate it! I'll let you know when I finish uploading them to TH ^w^
banner_bb.png
19 Oct 2020, 4:12 pm
DimkaDimintriFeline YW! ^^
icon by Puck
20 Oct 2020, 7:43 pm
boop!
icon by Puck
22 Oct 2020, 10:07 pm
bomp!
icon by Puck
30 Oct 2020, 2:49 pm
boop!

2 weeks left to join the raffle, don't forget to join if you wanted to!
icon by Puck