lab roleplay closed

27 Mar 2020, 2:43 am (Edited 30 Mar 2020, 11:54 am)
welcome to the lab roleplay. Basically, you have three options. And please read all of this before doing anything else.
Ok, the first option is "lab rat" the lab rat is the creature that is experimented on. These creatures can be a variety of things such as humans or animals or even a made up species. Each lab rat has a special power but you may only have one. Your creature can have their power visible (wings, other stuff that wouldn't belong on the thing that you are) or inside so they can look completely normal until they use their power.
Second option is the "scientist" the scientist has to be a human. The scientist cannot have any powers. However, they do have access to all sorts of weapons and equipment. The weapons and equipment can be anything as long as it isn't too powerful. You're character cannot be invincible. Sorry. You can help the lab rats escape or you can try and keep everything in the lap going, though to the suffering of the lab rats.
and the final option is "hunter" the hunter is a person, or creature that is against the lab. The creature can be from the lab and escaped meaning it will have the same general rules as the lab rats. Also the creatures are called Escaped Hunters. The humans also have the same general rules as the scientist. As a hunter, you can invade the lab, or plan ways to help the lab rats escape.
How to set up you're character.
name: (lab rats can have numbers as names. can also have nicknames. Put nicknames in parentheses)
looks:
power: (only put this if your role is a lab rat or a escaped hunter.)
other:
for an example, here is my character
name: Experiment 1498 (Riak)
role: lab rat
looks: wolf body shape. No fur but instead as scales. Long, curled claws. Long tail. Teeth on his uper jaw poke out of his mouth. The inside of his mouth his white. Black scales, with a light grey stripe between his eyes. dark red claws and the tip of his tail and teeth are the same red. His sclera is light grey and he has no pupils and instead has almost black colored eyes.
power: can read minds
other: while experimenting, the scientists were trying to improve his eyesight but instead blinded Riak.
rules! Most of the rules were stated above but read this anyway.. please.
1: you can have up to 5 characters.
2: no inappropriate stuff... please. I beg you.
3: hate the character, not the player
that should be it for now but other things might be added later. I will tell you when things here have been changed.
Finally, this roleplay is now closed. The people that are in the roleplay, not including myself, are listed below.
1: Neo_Leo_807
2: Eternal01
3: snuffle_puff
4: Hawkfeather13
5: E_Red
6: twoducks
7: Askata

27 Mar 2020, 3:10 am
Name - Leo
Gender - Male
Role - Hunter
Looks - Looks!
Power - None
Other - Love's to talk, A lot...

Name - Number 8498 (Crave)
Gender - Male
Role - Lab Rat
Looks - Looks!
Power - Super strength (Or just very very very very....Strong)
Other - Keeps to himself, And doesn't talk to people much
|| They/Them/There ||

Help this man get a fridge please

|| Paintie Stand! ||
|| My Art Shop! ||
|| My ToyHouse! ||
27 Mar 2020, 3:13 am
welcome!
29 Mar 2020, 3:36 pm (Edited 30 Mar 2020, 10:21 am)
i want to join, this seems cool, here are my characters!

Name: Experiment 0987 (Shadow)
Role: Lab Rat
Looks: hes 6'0, has 6 arms, he has horns, his body is black and the highlights are purple, the highlights are spike-like things, purple eyes, purple horns, purple claws
Power: nightmares, he can make you see nightmares
Other: hes still being tested on, so normally you will see him in his test tube and in the test room

Name: Experiment 0988 (Nightmare)
Role: Lab Rat
Looks: almost identical to 0987 (shadow), but he does not have the 6 arms, he has 2 arms, and the purple is cyan, hes also 6'0
Power: Teleportation
Other: hes almost done being tested on, so you might see him soon!
SereneWildGermanshorthairedpointer-size_
29 Mar 2020, 3:40 pm
Welcome to the lab
29 Mar 2020, 3:42 pm
i feel honored c:
29 Mar 2020, 3:43 pm
its also the first time i ever made 2 characters in one rp in one post before, i always just make one then make another a bit later in the rp...
29 Mar 2020, 3:52 pm
name: 13346 ( Real name is Hys)
looks/species: My own species (might make art of them soon) called the quiets, or know as the hiljainen. Serpent like and small, they have mouths but never open. Or seen, anyways. Small bead like eyes, they are dark dark blue. They only have back legs, which they stand on. Two small spikes on their hips. A dull dark green with patches of dark dull blue.
power: since they don’t talk, they are said to be able to speak to you in your own mind. Also said to be able to read minds, although has never been confirmed. Jumps high and has good balance and speed.
other: Will stare at you for hours, they don’t have eyelids.
Hey nice to meet you! I’m Hawk, I don’t bite.
29 Mar 2020, 3:57 pm
Wait question, can the scientists have non human parts such as horns or something? I'm just checking
Smol / She/Her / Artist / *Concerned noise* / +6 FV Time

Icon and paintie done by myself! :D
I have so may dragons so here's them all (Dragon Cave)
My children (Toyhouse)
I have an art shop!
29 Mar 2020, 4:24 pm
nicknames: Experiment 45228 ( Real Name: Nikolai, Niko )

role: Escaped Hunter

looks: A person with furry legs and hands. 45228 was tested for hybridization, but was considered defective because they wanted a anthropomorphic approach. He has sliver curly hair, reaching to his shoulders. His eyes are a aquatic blue. His furry legs and hands resemble a coyote, with the earth tones matching his hair. He currently has crop top and a plain vest with ripped pants.

power: He can transform into a full on coyote that can only stand in his 4 legs.

other: nothing

Luckyyy.gif

29 Mar 2020, 11:05 pm
Hawkfeather welcome!
SmolDruid no
snuffle_puff welcome
29 Mar 2020, 11:34 pm
@/Hawkfeather welcome!

misping. Please correct your list in the op and be sure to ping Hawkfeather13 in the future. Thank you.
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
30 Mar 2020, 3:29 am
Oh alright. What weapons can they have then? I'm just making sure I'm not doing this wrong ._.
Smol / She/Her / Artist / *Concerned noise* / +6 FV Time

Icon and paintie done by myself! :D
I have so may dragons so here's them all (Dragon Cave)
My children (Toyhouse)
I have an art shop!
30 Mar 2020, 5:31 am
Oh no I wanna join but Im garbage at roleplaying ;_;
Insert funny image here
30 Mar 2020, 7:46 am
Can a lab rat be a protogen?
Sauce/5 hrs ahead fv time
I don't mind what pronouns anyone uses for me.
30 Mar 2020, 8:04 am
(i mean, if its a test im sure it could be, since test subjects and experiments are t e s t s, im very sure)
30 Mar 2020, 8:16 am (Edited 30 Mar 2020, 8:18 am)
name: experiment 447-16 (real name Mavis, no nicknames please ^^)
role: escaped hunter
looks: th link notes- her ear tufts and tail are really fluffy even though you can't tell in my art; her design has the option between red panda hands or lemur hands and for this roleplay I'm going with lemur hands; eyes are greyish blue; clothing is the things in the clothing tab on her th page
power: she can shapeshift into a common crow
other: I would have described her with words because usually I prefer doing that but her design is really weird haha ^^; I'll probably add another character as well... c:
Ducky | ace/aro, she/they | FV time + 1 hr

Ping me to get my attention~

toyhouse

copy+paste this into your url to click my pokémon ùwú
http://pokeheroes.com/pokemon_lite?cl_type=26252754&id[]=29503620&id[]=29946763&id[]=29911524&id[]=30230889&id[]=29941169&id[]=30345333id[]=30149186id[]=30144718id[]=30495988&id[]=29829902&id[]=3722422&id[]=29946823&id[]=29946818&id[]=29998372&id[]=29946821&id=[]
30 Mar 2020, 8:19 am

Check you ping is correct before you do it
30 Mar 2020, 9:30 am (Edited 8 May 2020, 12:04 pm)
name: 6291 (King full name Kingsman)
looks: A skull dog. He has bat-like wings.
power: hands and legs can morph into anything kinda like bismuth from SU
other: a bit of a jerk and likes trying to manipulate people and having power. Although he does really appreciate the outdoors.

(I decided to only have one character so no protogen)
30 Mar 2020, 10:31 am (Edited 30 Mar 2020, 12:54 pm)
W a s s u p, I'm joining if you don't mind, 2 peeps )

name: Eel (Subject E )
role: Lab rat
looks: a small, light brown snake being with legs and arms, along with a fin on their back and dark brown spots. ( DRAWING SOON )
power: Electricity
other: Eel gets migraines and headaches easily.

aaand )

name: Lift ( Li/Lif )
role: Escaped Hunter
looks: A large anthro saber who usually carries a rifle ( if possible) or a bow.
power: Color-Shifting ( kinda like a chameleon )
other: He be mute

( Imma make art for them soon oof )
~~~^Alekzy needs your help!^~~~
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
Owner of the closed species: Ficans, and Anunis!
30 Mar 2020, 10:56 am
I think that might be the last people before it closes.
30 Mar 2020, 11:42 am
SmolDruid the weapons and equipment can be anything you want. It doesn't matter.
E_Red yes a lab rat can be a protogen. and welcome
twoducks welcome
30 Mar 2020, 11:54 am
we have done it, every slot has been filled, i guess we can start, right?
30 Mar 2020, 11:55 am
YAY :DDDDD TOOK 3 OR SO DAYS :DDDDD )))

Luckyyy.gif

30 Mar 2020, 11:59 am
Let’s start! Also just one question, where do the lab rats live? Cage or tubes or what