Watery Beginnings ( Closed )

21 Apr 2020, 5:38 pm (Edited 4 May 2020, 4:01 pm)
Hello! I'll explain the RP below.

I've been thinking about making an RP for a bit, and I recently had quite the dream, so here it goes.

Rules:

1. Nothing against FV rules

2. Please put your swears behind something like this! ( This is how you do it: [spoiler]text here![/spoiler]

3. Please try not to argue! ( RP characters are free to do so, as part of the RP )

4. Only up to 3 characters, please!

5. Ping if you want to, but you don't need to!

6. Have fun!

You wake up, not remembering anything but a distant name. Both metal and wooden crates are around you, the room is made of... steel? It sways a bit, shifting you for a moment, then calming down. You sit up and look around, other people lay around you, beginning to wake up. You hear a voice, a quiet one. " Welcome to the trials. "

( Character sheet! ( Feel free to use your villager, or an OC, or just a description of someone )

Name:
Former Career:
Power ( Optional ):
Looks description ( Optional ):
Reference ( Optional ):
Personality Description (Optional):
Preferred weapon ( Optional ):
Home Realm ( A realm they came from ( Optional )):

Here's my character!

Name: Cake
Former Career: A baker at a popular Cafe in London.
Power: Able to cast illusions, along with create small lights.
Ref for her: Click!
Personality Description: Cake is somewhat sweet, but also serious when it comes to stressful situations. She often blames herself for many things and attaches that guilt and frustration to everything else, making it worse. She isn't much of a hugger but will let you hug her if she's in a bad mood.
Preferred weapon: A light claymore
Home Realm: Ereccet ( Pronounced: Eresset )
~~~^Alekzy needs your help!^~~~
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
Owner of the closed species: Ficans!

21 Apr 2020, 5:39 pm (Edited 22 Apr 2020, 12:29 pm)
^
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
21 Apr 2020, 5:43 pm
Opening bump!
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
21 Apr 2020, 6:00 pm
Name: dearie ( my active )

Former Career: Tailor

Power ( Optional ): Doesnt have one.

Preferred weapon ( Optional ): A crossbow.

Home Realm ( A realm they came from ( Optional )): Kerios

latest?cb=20191003221048

21 Apr 2020, 7:31 pm
snuffle_puff Welcome! I'll be telling my friends about the RP, so there might be more people soon. We'll begin the RP once 3/5 peoples have joined :>
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
21 Apr 2020, 7:53 pm (Edited 21 Apr 2020, 7:56 pm)
Ima join! ( I'm obsessed with RP's uwu )

Name: Raven
Description: A large, strong dinosaur-horse-lizard-bug-thing ( her species is still in development, but I have a gif of her in my signature ), with greyish-purple scales for her main color and purple scales for her secondary, with white underbelly scales and a grayish-purple mane, which she cut to hang down the side of her face ( due to her gladiator career )
Former Career: Gladiator
Power: Super Strength! ( She abuses this power way too many times... )
Preffered weapon: Scythe or katana
Home Realm: Taishin ( Realm of Fighters )
WARNING: Her personality is VERRRRRRRY angry and sarcastic, plus, she curses a lot... just a warning ;w;
☆★☆
•2 hours behind FV time•
uaK3DHF.png
21 Apr 2020, 7:55 pm
Name: Sunset

Former Career: Protector of her forest

Power ( Optional ): She has powers over plants like she can make them grow exponentially but mostly does it on accident or when she has lots of emotion but is capable of doing it on purpose it just takes a lot of concentration. She also can become invisible if surrounded by plants e.g. if she climbed up a tree and was in the branches, in a bush or laying down in long grass. She is also an Empath i.e. can feel people's emotions. Can 'talk' to plants and animals, through normal speech and telepathically. Not really a power, more of a sidenote but she can really fast because of her powerful legs but if she needs to run extremely fast or for long distances run on all fours. She can also use her tail as a blunt weapon because it is extremely strong and could break a bone.

Physical Description ( Optional ): http://www.furvilla.com/villager/370792 . She is extremely tall almost double the height of the average person and has razor sharp teeth, calls and horns. Very thick fur can almost be used as an armour for small attacks.
Person you're using ( Optional ): Sunset

Personality Description ( Optional ): Very shy and gets emotional quickly which doesn't help with her powers. She doesn't trust people easily but if you do gain her trust she will defend you with her life. Will try and avoid violence and confrontation but if backed into a corner will find fight viciously. Likes to if possible find a small area and fill it with as many plants as possible to give herself a place to hide, will try and expand this area whenever possible.

Preferred weapon ( Optional ): Her claws, teeth and horns
Please help me hatch my Dragons!
4UHsv.gif

9Z11R.gif
22 Apr 2020, 8:41 am
Wow! I haven't even told other people I'm RPing with, and DragonChampion4 I didn't even think of a personality one, so thank you(?) lol
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
22 Apr 2020, 9:12 am
DragonChampion4 Korua snuffle_puff

Should we start? )
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
22 Apr 2020, 9:35 am (Edited 22 Apr 2020, 9:58 am)
(Askata , i want to join too!)

Name: Conflict
Former Career: Magician
Power: Dark aura, he can control it
Description ( backstory ): after he became a magician, something... mysterious happened to him, another being entered his body.... now he has two personalities...
Description ( Looks ): hes 6 foot, wears a suit that splits between black and white (black on his left, white on his right) it also goes for his pants too, including his shoes, his cape and tophat, and his gloves (very... dapper and fancy)
Personality Description: sometimes the normal side takes over, sometimes the corrupt side takes over, so its split personality, one nice, one mean and evil
Preferred weapon: double scythe, on the end of the handles are dragon heads
Home Realm: Shaderow
1c795a7c25882912230b87fbc664363d9f4289cd
that person who keeps drawing demons, and likes pokemon (snom is the best)
22 Apr 2020, 9:40 am (Edited 22 Apr 2020, 9:40 am)
Askata
Name: Fafnir
Former Career: Mage
Power: Elemental control(Rainbow mage)
Description ( Optional ):http://www.furvilla.com/villager/371031
Personality Description (Optional): Suffers from multiple personalities disorder is usually kind, caring, and clever but if something threats him or his friends he snaps turning very aggressive and gains a power spike
Preferred weapon ( Optional ): His spells and tome or a dagger
Home Realm:Midgard
I will take all and any of your unwanted or junk item, feel free to send them to me at any time

If you to make a special song request:https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Ken_kaneki4life/
22 Apr 2020, 10:01 am (Edited 22 Apr 2020, 10:02 am)
Bluphenoix223 and Eternal01 Welcome! I think we'll start now.

Cake groaned, wincing from a couple of bruises on her arms.
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
22 Apr 2020, 10:01 am (Edited 22 Apr 2020, 10:04 am)
Askata
The Wickerbeast growled as it rubbed its head. It started to slowly get up but then suddenly shot up as it heard other people's voices. "Where am I?" It asks no one in particular, it has an extremely terrifyingly deep voice and its only amplified by it echoing throughout the room. "Who's there?"
4UHsv.gif

9Z11R.gif
22 Apr 2020, 10:02 am
Fafnir wakes up realizing his head was stuck in a crate"Umm.... if anyone is there a little help, I seem to be stuck"
I will take all and any of your unwanted or junk item, feel free to send them to me at any time

If you to make a special song request:https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Ken_kaneki4life/
22 Apr 2020, 10:04 am
( DragonChampion4 Yes? :> )

Cake opened her eyes, blinking at the grey ceiling.
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
22 Apr 2020, 10:05 am
*conflict got up*

[nice side (white)] ''where are we?''

[Evil side (corrupt/black side] ''it looks like we are in a ship, still, its weird we are not in our realm, whoever did this, they are gonna die''
22 Apr 2020, 10:06 am
Cake sat up, wide-eyed. " Where- What- Where am I? What is this place...? " She asked herself, beginning to tremble.
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
22 Apr 2020, 10:06 am
Umm...A little help?"Fafnir replies trying to remove his head from the crate

22 Apr 2020, 10:08 am (Edited 22 Apr 2020, 10:08 am)
*conflict gone over to fafnir, picked up the crate his head was stuck in, and used the corrupt side's claws to cut the crate open, and then very gently put fafnir back on the ground, and put the glove back on, for the corrupt side, and gone back over to his spot*
22 Apr 2020, 10:09 am
Cake stumbled to her feet, the room swayed a bit, causing her to throw her arms out just to stay standing.
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
22 Apr 2020, 10:09 am
"Ummm.....Thank you?"Fafnir says he goes to reach for a pouch at his side but it isn't there."Strange I swear I hade my pouch with me" he says to himself

22 Apr 2020, 10:10 am (Edited 22 Apr 2020, 10:11 am)
Bluphenoix223 Askata Eternal01
The Wickerbeast quickly backed up into the corner of the room. It was planing on attacking anyone that came near it. Although it should probably warn everyone, you know so they have a fair chance. The Wickerbeast roared as loud as it can so everyone would notice it. The Roar echoed around the room and sounded horrifying like death itself had arrived.
4UHsv.gif

9Z11R.gif
22 Apr 2020, 10:12 am
Cake glanced at the wicker beast, somewhat scared of it.
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
22 Apr 2020, 10:14 am
It's dark in here" Fafnir says out loud maybe this should help?" Fafnir says the word "Ignis" and his hand caught on fire making a little torch

22 Apr 2020, 10:18 am
Bluphenoix223 Askata Eternal01
The Wickerbeast seeing the cat creature staring at it obviously scared gave a low growl at it before saying in its terrifying voice "Who are you, did you bring me here, where are we and give me a good reason not to kill someone?" It had no intention of killing anyone but they didn't have to know that, after all what's a interrogation without some good death threats.
4UHsv.gif

9Z11R.gif