Spectral's Spooky Delights

4 May 2020, 10:11 am (Edited 5 May 2020, 2:27 pm)
Hello and welcome to Spectral's Spooky Delights! In here you can find a variety of delicious on-demand delicacies made by the best chef in Dragonsmaw Manor!

Our restaurant works like this: You take a seat, and request your food to our diligent waiter. The waiter then will pass your order to the chef, and he'll start working on it asap! You have the option to request separate orders be served as it gets ready, or all of it at once! If you have any questions, the waiter will be available to explain everything!

Sometimes we may run out of ingredients to specific foods, and if that happens we'll strike out the dish on the menu. We work hard to gather as many ingredients as we possibly can, but sometimes they are quite hard to get. Ingredient donations are always welcome and appreciated!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Menu

━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━

Dishes
Torn Cheese Steak Sandwich (08) .................................................... 8kfc | 8fd
Rotsuoy's Savory Monster Chops (08) ............................................. 8kfc | 8fd
Spaghetti and Eyeballs (07) ............................................................... 7kfc | 7fd
Kibble Cakes (04) ................................................................................ 4kfc | 4fd
Pretty Poodle's Soup of Noodles (02) .............................................. 2kfc | 2fd

Desserts
Terrormisu (10) .............................................................................. 10kfc | 10fd
Baked Furlaska (10) ....................................................................... 10kfc | 10fd
Salted Caramel Treasure Trove (10) ............................................ 10kfc | 10fd
Serpent's Cake (10) ........................................................................ 10kfc | 10fd
Rock Candy Skull (07) ......................................................................... 7kfc | 7fd
Gelatin Not-So-Gray Matter Dessert (07) ........................................ 7kfc | 7fd
Strawberry Funnel Cake (07) ............................................................ 7kfc | 7fd
Mustache Munchies (05) ................................................................... 5kfc | 5fd

Beverages
Slime Slushie (07) ............................................................................... 7kfc | 7fd
Priest's Death by Mocha (04) ............................................................ 4kfc | 4fd
Cosette's Floral Tea (03) .................................................................... 3kfc | 3fd

Others
Foxitos (04) .......................................................................................... 4kfc | 4fd

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Tips to the waiter and the cook are also very much appreciated!

Thank you for your preference!

llKUKhw.png

╭────────────╮
TH × Site
Commissions
Vistas
╰────────────╯

4 May 2020, 10:31 am (Edited 4 May 2020, 10:33 am)
Oh this looks nice I'm gonna give it a try)Fafnir walks in and takes a seat and asks"Can I get the eyeballs and spaghetti and a cup of Cosette's floral tea?"
I will take all and any of your unwanted or junk item, feel free to send them to me at any time

If you to make a special song request:https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Ken_kaneki4life/
4 May 2020, 10:44 am
Bluphenoix223 Will do! Your total is 10k fc or 10 fd, please send it in a trade and your food will be served soon!
llKUKhw.png

╭────────────╮
TH × Site
Commissions
Vistas
╰────────────╯

4 May 2020, 10:48 am
spectral
(Will do)

Fafnir glanced at the waiter and said "thank you"
I will take all and any of your unwanted or junk item, feel free to send them to me at any time

If you to make a special song request:https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Ken_kaneki4life/
5 May 2020, 9:23 am
bump
llKUKhw.png

╭────────────╮
TH × Site
Commissions
Vistas
╰────────────╯

5 May 2020, 9:36 am
Spinel walks into the restaurant, with awe. She sits on a table, stares at the menu and asks the waiter.

" hello! konnichiwa! can i some tea and noodles please? "

Luckyyy.gif

5 May 2020, 9:44 am
snuffle_puff Right away! Your order will be ready soon!
llKUKhw.png

╭────────────╮
TH × Site
Commissions
Vistas
╰────────────╯

5 May 2020, 9:45 am
" Ok, thanks for telling me! "

She waited.

Luckyyy.gif

6 May 2020, 10:30 am
bump