PWYW art shop since im not sure of value

5 May 2020, 8:52 pm
thats super cute! would you accept items?

also would you possibly be able to change the color of your font? its really hard for me to read against the white :'3
16255870_b8pzkrPG5GgvqRc.png
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!
6 May 2020, 2:40 am
That is so cute! Would your accept 100k FC for a doodle of her: http://ref.st/puppystray?
puck%232184%5Bfv%5Dhoneypuckle%5Bda%5D%5
6 May 2020, 10:40 am
Aw I'd love to get a drawing from ya! I got a couple characters to choose from on my Refsheet; let me know if any of em stand out to ya! I want you to pick one you'll have fun drawing. : 3

In return, I can offer a doodle of my own! I got some examples of my work up on my very chaotic Instagram. I should really figure out a better place to put my art. X3

Welcome to Furvilla, by the way! To make sure I see your message, just ping me by using @TheBoxDweller; it should look like this TheBoxDweller and I'll get a message letting me know to check this thread. It won't ping if you edit the message though, so check the Preview before posting! ^^
Please ping or DM me so I get your message! ^^

Profile icon by Enchanted_skies : 3
6 May 2020, 1:34 pm
ill just pay with furcash then! would 100k be good for a drawing of lucky? feel free to simplify the marshmallows on her head, back and tail!

https://toyhou.se/4471031.lucky
16255870_b8pzkrPG5GgvqRc.png
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!
6 May 2020, 2:52 pm (Edited 6 May 2020, 2:53 pm)
Sure thing! Between the two of them, Myr does have a lot less art, but it's 100% up to you which one you'd like to draw! I'm giving ya full artistic liberty there, but if you want me to decide on any details, just let me know. ^^

And what can I do for you in return? : 3

EDIT: Oh, and you may have figured it out, but you can Subscribe to a thread to get notifications if you aren't already!

6 May 2020, 9:09 pm
That's fine! I'm gonna try to start my part tomorrow, but realistically I'm probably gonna wind up doing it Friday. Got quite a bit of schoolwork to take care of tomorrow. ^^"

7 May 2020, 8:01 pm (Edited 7 May 2020, 8:02 pm)
20200507_204845.png

Now I have no idea where they got the hat from, so don't ask me. Maybe they just found it on the street? All I know is it definitely was not stolen from some otter-sized aristocrat. X3

I had a lot of fun drawing this one. I don't draw animals very often, so it was a fun challenge. Hope you like it! Let me know if I need to make any changes! ^^