PWYW art shop since im not sure of value

5 May 2020, 8:46 pm (Edited 6 May 2020, 8:36 pm)
Howdy! This is an art shop! i just do little doodles, always colored. It's up to you what you pay, but i will also accept art trades!

Examples-
ZKHtY0x.png
hikWXK0.png
To Do-

TheBoxDweller
Atilla

5 May 2020, 8:52 pm
thats super cute! would you accept items?

also would you possibly be able to change the color of your font? its really hard for me to read against the white :'3
rxdcc3b
y5a4auy9tbqq3ztyystovd7
tnmyerq
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!
6 May 2020, 2:40 am
That is so cute! Would your accept 100k FC for a doodle of her: http://ref.st/puppystray?
puck%232184%5Bfv%5Dhoneypuckle%5Bda%5D%5
6 May 2020, 10:40 am
Aw I'd love to get a drawing from ya! I got a couple characters to choose from on my Refsheet; let me know if any of em stand out to ya! I want you to pick one you'll have fun drawing. : 3

In return, I can offer a doodle of my own! I got some examples of my work up on my very chaotic Instagram. I should really figure out a better place to put my art. X3

Welcome to Furvilla, by the way! To make sure I see your message, just ping me by using @TheBoxDweller; it should look like this TheBoxDweller and I'll get a message letting me know to check this thread. It won't ping if you edit the message though, so check the Preview before posting! ^^
Please ping or DM me so I get your message! ^^

Profile icon by Enchanted_skies : 3
6 May 2020, 12:52 pm
WOAH OKAY I DIDNT SEE ALL OF THESE
atilla it depends what it is. I just joined so I don't know what stuff does pff
StrayChowChow of course!
TheBoxDweller thank you! I could do Myr or Larry, if that's okay!
6 May 2020, 1:34 pm
ill just pay with furcash then! would 100k be good for a drawing of lucky? feel free to simplify the marshmallows on her head, back and tail!

https://toyhou.se/4471031.lucky
rxdcc3b
y5a4auy9tbqq3ztyystovd7
tnmyerq
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!
6 May 2020, 2:52 pm (Edited 6 May 2020, 2:53 pm)
Sure thing! Between the two of them, Myr does have a lot less art, but it's 100% up to you which one you'd like to draw! I'm giving ya full artistic liberty there, but if you want me to decide on any details, just let me know. ^^

And what can I do for you in return? : 3

EDIT: Oh, and you may have figured it out, but you can Subscribe to a thread to get notifications if you aren't already!

6 May 2020, 8:47 pm
atilla
That'll be fine! I'll start it tomorrow since it's getting late

TheBoxDweller
I'll probably do Myr, but I'll also start it tomorrow! The otter lad in the examples would be great. You also have artistic freedom
6 May 2020, 9:09 pm
That's fine! I'm gonna try to start my part tomorrow, but realistically I'm probably gonna wind up doing it Friday. Got quite a bit of schoolwork to take care of tomorrow. ^^"

6 May 2020, 9:10 pm
TheBoxDweller
That's fine man, I get it! I just turned in all of mine today after rushing to do it all
7 May 2020, 9:34 am
atilla i finished the commission! I'll send it when i receive payment!
7 May 2020, 8:01 pm (Edited 7 May 2020, 8:02 pm)
20200507_204845.png

Now I have no idea where they got the hat from, so don't ask me. Maybe they just found it on the street? All I know is it definitely was not stolen from some otter-sized aristocrat. X3

I had a lot of fun drawing this one. I don't draw animals very often, so it was a fun challenge. Hope you like it! Let me know if I need to make any changes! ^^