Need Help With Villager CSS + Few Other Questions

28 Jul 2020, 11:32 am (Edited 28 Jul 2020, 1:35 pm)
I'm having trouble with a few villager profiles:

Luna's and Anoura's Profile is too hard to read. I tried to change the color of the text, and whenever i do so the background doesn't stay transparent. I tried changing the color of the boxes too, it doesn't seem to work. Help?
Edit: Found code

Other questions:

1. On Nightmare's CSS, the code doesn't change the font on the entire page. Is it supposed to be like this? I've seen it like that on a few other profiles. The code i'm using is:

}
p {
font-family: timesnewroman;
font-size: 20px;
}
Edit: Found Code
2. Is there a way to change the color of the dropdown menu? (Town Hall, Commerce.) The text, icon color and the hover color?
Edit: Was able to change the text color and icon color, but not the hover color or color of menu

3. How to make the widget container glow when you hover over it? And the text box color too? (Where it says "You have received 50 fc for logging in today" "You have sent a friend request to this user", Etc.)
Like in this villager profile The original owner of the css might have quit FV, i don't know the last time they've been online.
Edit: Found code
The velociraptor's name is Romero
|Female| Straight| NOT a furry |Fan of Monstercat.|
Looking for cheap equipment and minipets? Go to my stall
Want a CSS for your profile or your villager? Message me!
ac04d36a10288aad064d8a17934ae5f73d378d92

28 Jul 2020, 11:49 am
Bump
28 Jul 2020, 11:55 am
I think that you should be using the 'body' tag instead of the 'p' tag, lmk if that works. I don't know about your other questions though :'>
VptQoPQ.png
Ping me if you need me! I -2 Furvilla time
28 Jul 2020, 12:17 pm (Edited 28 Jul 2020, 12:19 pm)
transparency is dependent on either an opacity or rgba() but if you're not changing that, It'd be strange why the background is losing transparency unless you're deleting brackets or missing a semicolon somewhere that'd break the code that follows it.

changing the font colour should be as simple as finding a bit in your code that has an RGB or hex color code, and adjusting the number/letters. it's not likely to be a rgba value because text usually isn't transparent but for reference, the last number in the rgba() (usually a decimal) is the percentage of how opaque something is. so 0.5 is 50%opacity

as for hover, I don't know the name of the container off the top of my head but you'd do something like

.widget{
the normal un hovered style
}
.widget:hover{
the new added style, could be a more opaque background colour or a border adjustment or both
}
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
__• art shop
28 Jul 2020, 12:57 pm
Bump