New explore outcomes?

1 Aug 2020, 5:20 pm (Edited 2 Aug 2020, 6:35 am)
So today, when the explore event that used to lead to Warren has come up, it has instead led to a Bee that gives me a Bee morphing potion. I've received 3 already today. I took the other path to see if it had changed, but it seems to be the same as before, giving scrap material.

So will we not be able to meet up with Warren anymore? Is someone trying to get us to build a bee army? What else has changed for August? Anyone else come across new things?

Edit - I did finally meet up with Warren again.

1 Aug 2020, 5:24 pm
That's strange I think I manged to see warren a few times. he only gives me breeding potions and sometimes animal houses but that's nothing new.
pet_22398442_shop_2.png <- please click
dwTP4Bj.png?Cl2sL=platform.png?z875f=platform.png
1 Aug 2020, 11:41 pm
I bumped into that bee last night while exploring, but I'm thankful I've met Warren with his usual explorer event. Most times he loads me up with lumber and breeding potions. It's been months since he's gifted me with an animal of any kind.
2 Aug 2020, 12:01 am
Warren usually gives me lumber or breeding potions, maybe a stable once in a blue moon. The only animal I recall getting from him recently was a Technicolor Serpent some time last month I think.
Need my attention? Ping me!
My Stall
Menagerie
Villager Sale
2 Aug 2020, 6:35 am
So I finally ran into Warren again. Yay! I was afraid he'd left for good.
6 Aug 2020, 1:01 am
>=( I'm quickly not becoming a fan of that bee! Night before last, she popped up on my Warren explorer events three times back to back.. That's three missed opportunities for an animal. I kinda wish the bee even would be it's own thing instead of piggy backing on Warren's event.
6 Aug 2020, 7:08 am
Oregoncoast - Thats what happened to me originally. Ironically, I haven't seen the bee since.
6 Aug 2020, 7:47 am
HSoup I'm glad to hear, perhaps that's the last I'll see of her. *swishes her towards others..... It's actually a cute event, but when it takes away the chance at a super rare animal, I'm not as keen.
6 Aug 2020, 8:04 am (Edited 6 Aug 2020, 8:04 am)
>=( I'm quickly not becoming a fan of that bee! Night before last, she popped up on my Warren explorer events three times back to back.. That's three missed opportunities for an animal. I kinda wish the bee even would be it's own thing instead of piggy backing on Warren's event.

I've never seen the bee on this path? every time I get this event I always get same thing I always get warren. I've never once got the bee, I guess I'm just lucky.
6 Aug 2020, 8:30 am
Alewolf I think I'd seen the bee only once before and it was a separate event. Until last week, I'd never seen it coupled with Warren's event. I just wonder if the coding got linked somehow? That the two events got merged? Before last week, I'd never had the bee hijack Warren.
6 Aug 2020, 8:49 am (Edited 6 Aug 2020, 8:50 am)
Alewolf I think I'd seen the bee only once before and it was a separate event. Until last week, I'd never seen it coupled with Warren's event. I just wonder if the coding got linked somehow? That the two events got merged? Before last week, I'd never had the bee hijack Warren.

maybe but even if merged I've never gotten the bee and I explore every hour daily. when I can. So weird how you two got the bee but I never came across it.
7 Aug 2020, 7:00 am
Alewolf gotta love the rng xD