What to do when nobody talks to to you

7 Oct 2020, 10:29 am
Maaaaan was I dead but now I need advice.

So I have this super-mega-BFF (Who I also love but she doesn’t know -w-) and we always used to talk on recess but S O M E O N E started to play roblox on recess and invited everyone else, sadly, I can’t join because 1- I’m grounded, 2- I don’t even have a phone. And my love interest has a phone, so they started playing and now every recess she doesn’t even know that I exist, I don’t know if I’m jealous, or this will pass, or anything like that. And so little sensitive me started to cry, have in mind that this has been happening for about a week. So every recess is just people screaming and doing weird noises while playing adopt me. And we’re not even in 6th grade. I’m not judging. Yea, I am. Like dude we’re not in elementary play something betteeeeeeerrrr.

I just want to know if this has happened to anyone or what the hell am I supposed to do now.
8qxAwbX.png
Click here to check out my chibi shop!
"I saw a giraffe that had a short neck, that was sad.. or a... deer?"

7 Oct 2020, 10:31 am
Sad bump
8qxAwbX.png
Click here to check out my chibi shop!
"I saw a giraffe that had a short neck, that was sad.. or a... deer?"
10 Oct 2020, 6:22 pm
Bro, everyone was going throught it.
I am not saying particularly about this situation
But you must remember that most part of the life you will stay alone.
The only way is just becoming better day by day to attract people eyes.
But you will not appreciate them anymore, you will appreciate only yourself and may be a couple of your friends (not for eternal)
You must be a small universe for yourself, be in love with YOURSELF for first, then with someone else