Open: LF Art Trade Friends

16 Oct 2020, 2:17 pm (Edited 16 Oct 2020, 3:59 pm)
BUiI3Gga_o.png

I'm super duper lonely and I really miss doing art trades. I'd love to make some new friends who like to do trades on a somewhat regular basis (every few months, maybe, and on our birthdays and holidays). Obviously, I'm a furry, so fursona/demonkin characters are preferred. I'm also kinda heavy into Sonic, Mega Man, classic cartoons, fantasy/RPG, and regular animals. I dig some anime, but mostly old/oddball stuff like Lupin III and GitS, and I don't really draw anime very well so nevermind that. I do have Homestuck and Pokemon fan characters, but I'm not too into that any more, but I'll still consider them for trades if I like your characters.

I don't roleplay or ship. However, I do love to draw my characters interacting with others. They can be friends, enemies, or a little of both. I'm cool with tame art, blood, and bad habits (drinks and whatnot). Fighting, action, monsters, and stuff like that is awesome. I'm not great at kissy/lovey/cute stuff but if that's what you want, I'm willing to try. I'm not comfortable drawing diapers/babies/children in any context. I'm not interested in creating or receiving anything lewd.

I'm not super picky or elitist at all, so I welcome artists of all skill levels. Please, don't feel discouraged if you're new or awkward -- I'm probably more self-conscious and nervous than you are. I'm interested in all sorts of styles and I like to see my characters drawn in new and cool ways. Artists who are closer to my effort level (full color, shading, props, backgrounds, injokes) can jump to the front of the line. My turnaround time is usually within two days, but sometimes I might need a week, depending on what's going on in my life. If it's going to take longer than ten days, I'll tell you ASAP and we can agree to cancel/postpone. If your turnaround time is longer than ten days, I'll have to decline. Too many people have already left me hanging and it stings.

I don't have a Toyhouse account (I'd make one if anyone has a code to spare), but my Paintied Villagers are basically the main characters I'd like to have drawn. Nova is my number one SonicOC, Deemin is my main 'sona, and Spike the pirate bunny is just an old classic.

49445-th.png?t=1602149628 49389-th.png?t=1601382864 27005-th.png?t=1484548127

Here are a few somewhat recent examples of my art:

5n7yT9w2_o.png

BZtS5Tjc_o.png

GGDhrmbr_o.png

W8vPkNc9_o.png

s5tg3Vqr_o.png

Kl830fX4_o.png

aFGpirCu_o.png

3qVfRULC_o.png

LKd5M2S0_o.png

BDDzgwjl_o.png

o2ymGMNT_o.png

Slots:

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

I won't be making a Pinglist. Please don't ask for a Pinglist.
I am Subscribed; please don't Ping me in this post.

If I make art for you..
Feel free: Toyhou.se • Crop for Avatar, Ref Sheet, Profile Decor • Please credit Cynicallia
Do not: Re-upload to artist gallery sites (DA, FA, IB, Weasyl, et cetera) • use as Paintie unless commissioned as a Paintie • use for profit

• Requests: Friends Only • Art Trades: Open • Comms: USD Only • Friendship: Yes Plz! •

16 Oct 2020, 2:42 pm
NightlySky I think you'll be interested!
16 Oct 2020, 2:49 pm
NightlySky I think you'll be interested!

haha you're right!
Aw man your art is amazing, I've always loved the sonic style (reminds me of my childhood when I'd play sonic 06 chronically) but my timetable wouldn't be able to make the 10 day limit sadly. If you do this again I'd love to take part!
lil space bean

762853_trainercard-NightlySky.png

my dA: http://xxtheinsaneonexx.deviantart.com/

+6FV hrs
ping me to any posts pls bc I tend to forget where I've posted
16 Oct 2020, 3:29 pm
NightlySky Aaw dude, your art and characters are really cool. I appreciate the interest and kind words.

If I make art for you..
Feel free: Toyhou.se • Crop for Avatar, Ref Sheet, Profile Decor • Please credit Cynicallia
Do not: Re-upload to artist gallery sites (DA, FA, IB, Weasyl, et cetera) • use as Paintie unless commissioned as a Paintie • use for profit

• Requests: Friends Only • Art Trades: Open • Comms: USD Only • Friendship: Yes Plz! •
18 Oct 2020, 10:07 am
Just finished this one up. :>

a52qG4HG_o.png

If I make art for you..

18 Oct 2020, 11:04 am
Heyo! I'd love to try this later on in the year or so. n w n Rn, I am just booked. ;w; Your art is awesome btw! Friendly bump~
wqIIvCS.png

Behold, my Spring Child!

He'd love to show you my art!

f8BH4.gif8tkpT.gifOJvdj.gif
18 Oct 2020, 7:04 pm
Nana-chan Any time you're free, get in touch! I'd be happy to do a trade with you.

If I make art for you..