hello, new guy here

17 Oct 2020, 6:24 pm
hey! i'm lutfi, i use he/him pronouns. i'm new to furvilla. this isn't my first time playing these kinds of games, and hopefully it won't be my last! you probably won't see me on the forums too often for a couple days after this post, i need to get used to this site.

if you want to get to know me, feel free to message me! the easiest way to start a conversation with me is by talking about midwest emo music to me, or through talking about the youtubers jschlatt and ted nivison to me. i love all those things and can 100% talk your ass off about them! (fair warning for those who want to look up those youtubers - jschlatt in particular has outrageous humor and sometimes his jokes can be on the offensive side!)

hope i can make some friends and have some fun on here!
lutfi
he/him
gay man

17 Oct 2020, 6:51 pm
Hello there! Welcome aboard. ^^ I hope you have fun here.
XNlBkTx.png
male | atheist | trans | aro ace | hylian
17 Oct 2020, 6:56 pm
Hi, welcome to FV! If you need any help, do let me know! I hope you like it here!^^
MPMW4Nt.gif Pixels!

and Art!

17 Oct 2020, 8:40 pm
Hey, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! As others have said, please feel free to shoot me a message if you need any help!

Can't attest to having watched too much of either of those fellas, but they both seem pretty cool. I mostly know about Jschlatt from Ludwig's streams, haha. I've seen one or two of Ted's videos from my recommended but haven't invested much time into the rest, sadly.
Sleepy savory dog smell
ZdkaIU5.jpg