Post Your Current Thought

29 Jun 2020, 4:33 am
Wondering when the sheep morphing potion will be added... I want a sheep themed profile, but I also don't want to have to abandon my current villagers in order to get sheepies.

Also - new music from my favourite artist has dropped and how?? Did I not know?? And it's really, really good too
ONgwqjm.pngLucky|Any pronouns|+6 FV time|Toyhouse|DeviantArt|4doptuIE1tVd.png
y6tun3h5OPx7p1.png
29 Jun 2020, 10:48 am
That moment when your cat almost pukes on the ref sheet sketch you worked so hard on
I'm the local smol bean, fear me!
- Ajune
Prehistoric_Salad?2.png
Look, ma! I finally learned a tiny bit of BBCode!
29 Jun 2020, 2:11 pm
Maybe if you kept your dog inside, fed her more than one bowl of shitty Science Diet a day, actually showed her attention, provided her with enrichment, and took her to the vet regularly, she wouldn't fucking come spend two or three days at my house. Shocking, I know.
Rhen ☆ 22 ☆ otherkin
pansexual_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5kj agender_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5klo.
they_them_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcmb0g
29 Jun 2020, 5:21 pm
Phineas’s VA from Phineas and Ferb is a legend and I love him
29 Jun 2020, 6:26 pm
...Why am i being shipped?
The velociraptor's name is Romero
|Female| Straight| NOT a furry |Fan of Monstercat.|
Looking for cheap equipment and minipets? Go to my stall
Want a CSS for your profile or your villager? Message me!
ac04d36a10288aad064d8a17934ae5f73d378d92
29 Jun 2020, 6:42 pm
i hate my wrist injury so much! i wanna draw
me, tiny wyverns in a trenchcoat!?? no, that's silly
49696540812_f829adf99b_h.jpg
icon art by annecahi
29 Jun 2020, 8:09 pm
OK APPARENTLY A BFDI BOOK E X I S T S AND I W A N T IT

Luckyyy.gif

29 Jun 2020, 8:44 pm
my cockatiel is the most obnoxious creature on this planet. hes screaming because he wants me to cover his cage so he can go to sleep. its only 8:30pm and hes been screaming since like 7. if i put him to bed now, he'll wake up early and wake me up with his screaming at 6:45 am.

Does he not realise that he has eyelids? if he closes his eyes itll be dark. its not even dark outside, there is literally nothing keeping him up. nobody is in the room that he's in, the lights are not on in the room he's in, its pretty quiet; the loudest thing in the house is him.
Toyhouse username is the same as on here
29 Jun 2020, 9:11 pm
Me at 12:30 AM: I should probably sleep, I was supposed to go to bed 2 hours ago
Also me: SLEEP IS FOR MORTALS!!!!!
(Totally wasn't written at 7:00 PM)
I'm the local smol bean, fear me!
- Ajune
Prehistoric_Salad?2.png
Look, ma! I finally learned a tiny bit of BBCode!
29 Jun 2020, 9:37 pm
can I please focus on drawing for oNE MINUTE-
Call me Alpha | 19 | she/her | +1 FV time | ping #120762 | OFF brainrot | icon by me
---used to be Cliquebait---yes that is a zero in my username---
29 Jun 2020, 10:11 pm
I need to chill out. I feel so on edge lately. I just want to pack it all up and go now. I still haven't played Ninjala though it's been out almost a week. I haven't finished the last few visual novels. I need to hurry up and do the wedding event in AC. I haven't told my grandma still after 2 weeks about the actual wedding because her sister hasn't been doing well and she's so bogged down with work. I don't want to stress her any more. My friend Evan wants to leave once I move out because he'll hurt too bad. I want to celebrate, but I don't want to do it in either a smoke infested house or my disgusting, current apartment. I'm too afraid to go out in public still.

It feels like I'm hiking up the mountain right now, and I just need to make it to the top. In a month this should all be better hopefully. Except maybe the surprise sneeze attacks.

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif
30 Jun 2020, 12:22 am (Edited 30 Jun 2020, 12:24 am)
God I love the hypocrisy of people. I really do. A person rips off an artist for their own selfish gain, claiming that a person "can't own a concept" and then screams themselves stupid on Twitter because they feel like their shitty offbrand OC was "ripped off" because of a generic-ass theme being used by someone else.

Sorry hun, you don't own a concept either, and if you're going to scream at people for "ripping off" your OC for creating an adopt with a similar theme (when the two characters look NOTHING alike) then maybe stop and look in the mirror at what you're doing, yourself. You're literally ripping someone else's work off yourself, and encouraging other people to do the same. You don't get the luxury of telling other people not to rip off shit just because it's YOURS.
Andy | He/Him | Schediaphile | Married | Always Tired
DsvdUbj.png
Avatar: Mindscape || Sig: Snouken || Sig image commissioned by me & is for my use only.
30 Jun 2020, 12:37 am
One of my cats eats non-stop, so we've had to start feeding all of them at specific times. The other cats are full before they finish their food because they eat until they're full and eat appropriately, so they're getting skinnier as a result and it is Concerning.
Apparently, pet microchips are rhpf chips that have a frequency of 134.2KHZ and the detectors for these are available as little modules I could hook up to an arduino, that cost roughly 20-30 dollars. Much less expensive than a feeder that responds to microchips (that I will have to jerry-rig to suit my needs anyway), but will it be more difficult for me to make one from scratch? /shrug.
30 Jun 2020, 12:39 am
Life ain't easy
30 Jun 2020, 1:51 am
Watched Madoka Magica with my very best friend and i feel nothing but pain
╔═════════════════════════════╗
7abe851c7b3b40594e23fe09f7735b8f5e927a69

Call me Latte! ♡ Open PMS ♡ fun i swear
╚═════════════════════════════╝
30 Jun 2020, 1:55 am
Feeling really excited! I started a TeeSpring and I have 3 designs up, and I haev 1 purchase currently! (I won't post the link here, but if people are interested DM me!)
2akh6hv.gifSpaz here was done by Chestnut <3
1ba508f8-bf19-11e6-b9d6-1b28e450782e.gif Adorable Gif Was Done By The Fantastic: Atheris
I'd love if you would come support my Patreon, I have a special tier for Furvilla Patrons
30 Jun 2020, 2:09 am
The humidity is high, it's almost 2 Am and I decided I'm going to sit here a build a house on the sims that I'm most likely never going to use-

I'll just upload it to the gallery so someone else can use it.

\/Click me! \/
tumblr_po2sc19Edv1xlocndo4_540.png
'Valentine Adopts'
'My Somewhat Used Deviantart'

|20|Artist/ Hobbyist|Central Time|Outspoken online, quiet IRL|
30 Jun 2020, 11:45 am
I caught a shiny Nickit at the beginning of the game in Sword, but then accidentally deleted it. It about made me cry, it was awful.

But it's all okay now, because I've got it back - I just caught a SQUARE SHINY Nickit :D
Making the world a better place, one smile at a time
Shoot for the moon, so that if you miss, you will land among the stars
30 Jun 2020, 11:53 am
I can’t wait for artfight to start tomorrow
10557567_0jz9pPR1GOkuBit.png
Art by papaemeritus Icon by PastelShadows
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/103451-simple-animated-ych
30 Jun 2020, 12:17 pm
Today I realised that sometimes my deep voice gives me gender euphoria and that's. That's Pretty Nice considering I was so ashamed of it before, being perceived as a girl an' all.
19180584_VilbAg7zWQEUhW1.png
30 Jun 2020, 12:26 pm
If anyone else here has Howrse, would you recommend it? I'm wondering what it's like/if it's worth starting an account n stuff supposing that my revived love for horses isn't just a brief passing fancy ofc
ONgwqjm.pngLucky|Any pronouns|+6 FV time|Toyhouse|DeviantArt|4doptuIE1tVd.png
y6tun3h5OPx7p1.png
30 Jun 2020, 7:37 pm
im not good enough, these bad days are my own fault
tumblr_paygi46lB61x8txmho1_250.gif
tumblr_pqswymISta1rydvfno1_250.png

Wear a crown of flowers on your head, let it's roots reach your heart.

pixel art by dedenne
30 Jun 2020, 7:41 pm
WE NEED ELEPHANTS. GIVE US ELEPHANTS YOU COWARDS!

(Note the last part is a joke)
30 Jun 2020, 7:44 pm
WE NEED ELEPHANTS. GIVE US ELEPHANTS YOU COWARDS!

(Note the last part is a joke)

Boy do i have good news for you
╔═════════════════════════════╗
7abe851c7b3b40594e23fe09f7735b8f5e927a69

Call me Latte! ♡ Open PMS ♡ fun i swear
╚═════════════════════════════╝
30 Jun 2020, 8:03 pm
the Altador Cup is over so now I can finally go back to my Zacharie icon
Call me Alpha | 19 | she/her | +1 FV time | ping #120762 | OFF brainrot | icon by me
---used to be Cliquebait---yes that is a zero in my username---