Oreloki's Paintie Commissions

7 Dec 2016, 1:39 pm (Edited 17 Apr 2018, 11:55 am)
Hello there! You've stumbled upon my humble paintie shop! I take great care in adhering closely to Furvilla's original style, so if you want a custom villager that blends in with the rest of the site, you've come to the right place!

Prices!-Furcash, Furdollars, Flight Rising Gems, or Paypal
(Payment is expected upon the client approving of the watermarked finished product being shown to them)

250000fc/500fd/500frg/$5
Basic recolor + 2 allowed accessories OR very minor base edits
This is just going to be a recolored base with minimal edits or up to two accessories. I will recolor both FV official bases and custom bases off the community drive. An example would be Pizazz
37981.png?t=1513808806

350000fc/700fd/700frg/$7
Recolor + Minor base edits/Pose changes
This will be a base recolor with minor changes such as adding hair or small accessories, changing facial expressions, and simple base edits (I may need to be shown examples in order to clarify whether a base edit will be minor or major). This differs from basic recolors in that there is no limit to small accessories and small edits. An example would be Arvalion.
32017.png?t=1495926607

500000fc/1000fd/1000frg/$10
Recolor + Major base edits/Pose changes
This is going to contain your major changes, such as large articles of clothing, wings, major pose changes, and large, hand-drawn areas. These also include non-feral shifties, to an extent. That's a blurry line, and really varies from character to character. An example would be Cilibar.
31175.png?t=1493605175

500000fc/1000fd/1000frg/$10
Base Overhaul
This is for a complete base rework. A very good example would be completely removing clothing from costume bases, or making a costume for a species that doesn't have one yet.
These are not colored. This is just for a base.
An example would be my Weremanokit base (which is free to use with credit, just so you know)
mxtLIUH.png

600000fc/1200fd/1200frg/$12
Base Overhaul, colored addition.
This is basically the step between major base edit and paintie from scratch. These are almost always going to be shifties (unless it's a custom costume base), but involve more splicing than hand-drawn aspects, and thus are cheaper than the next tier. A good example would be Apophis.
32287.png?t=1496711829

750000fc/1500fd/1500frg/$15
Paintie from scratch.
This is for the Shifty species only, and is significantly more difficult to do than the other options. The paintie will be a healthy combination of hand drawn and spiffy, stylistically 3D sculpted parts along with furvilla bases that have been spliced and warped beyond recognition. That's just what we do here.
Here are some examples of what I can do with these puppies!
40142.png?t=1522643656
19212.png?t=1472447503
33465.png?t=1499983409

If you are commissioning a base to be used for your own species to be sold or otherwise mass-produced, I also ask that I be allowed a MYO slot as payment for the continual use of the base.

DISCLAIMER: Please keep in mind that I am not responsible for rejected painties. You are paying for the time I put in to making these, and while I am more than happy to make tweaks should a paintie be rejected, ultimately you need to make sure that you have carefully read the paintie submission rules before you make a request.

I will not do characters inspired by copyrighted content. Even if it's unclear enough to be passable by Furvilla's standards, I'm not comfortable with it.

Commission slots:
1.Ghosteez
2.MeloNeko
3.Pineapplefox
Once slot commissions are completed, I will take a small break before freeing the slots back up because I am a tired soul with a very demanding job. -u-

Pinglist for open commissions:
Angeleina Gala Laz Sylvette xarazura Ghosteez RedlaSunShowers029 Pineapplefox pollyanna Joey-wyvern MeloNeko Kiro_the_Kyhrani
You will be removed from the pinglist upon gaining a slot, to allow everyone a fair chance the next time around.

Not currently active. Hoping to be back when the site starts making some positive changes.
in509H9.png

7 Dec 2016, 1:45 pm (Edited 9 Sep 2017, 6:40 pm)
Completed and Approved Commissions :)
Fengai
Renegade (Shirt isn't mine)
Dulce
Seraphim
Jack Singer
Forrest Hart (May be in wardrobe)
Tally
Vernon (Base only)
Alestran
Cerene
Bentley
Juniper
Zephyrus (May be in wardrobe)
Bishop
Kalliope
Jaquerel
Justin Enkeli
Anna
Elumir (May be in wardrobe)
Cinder (May be in wardrobe)
Joe
Ish
Neskers

Not currently active. Hoping to be back when the site starts making some positive changes.
in509H9.png
7 Dec 2016, 1:47 pm (Edited 14 Apr 2018, 11:01 am)
Premades
None at the moment
Premade pinglist: xarazura

in509H9.png
7 Dec 2016, 2:12 pm
Saved space! You're free to post now~

in509H9.png
7 Dec 2016, 9:39 pm
Oreloki
I'd like to commission you with FD. ^^ Would you prefer the details messaged to you or posted here?
Elliott / Masculine Pronouns / 19 / Beta Tester / Super Friendly / Paintie Shop / FR Account
8BRN8cm.png
8 Dec 2016, 2:21 am
McReyes PM me please~

in509H9.png
9 Dec 2016, 10:16 am
Bump!

in509H9.png
11 Dec 2016, 8:22 am
Bump!

in509H9.png
12 Dec 2016, 2:18 pm
Bump!

in509H9.png
16 Dec 2016, 10:59 am
Bump!

in509H9.png
17 Dec 2016, 6:45 pm
Bump

in509H9.png
18 Dec 2016, 6:31 pm
Oreloki Are you willing to take FR items as well as gems, or just purely gems?
QQIOh8j.png
19 Dec 2016, 1:55 am
Haunted I'll hear item offers :)

in509H9.png
19 Dec 2016, 9:10 am
Oreloki Right now, I can offer both of the NotN Marketplace items, the Gossamer Flame Regalia bundle and the Feral Visage vista. I also have an Illuminated Sash, and a Diamond Talonclasp Pendant.

(As of now, I am completely out of gems, having spent them all on NotN stuff.)
QQIOh8j.png
19 Dec 2016, 10:10 am (Edited 19 Dec 2016, 10:11 am)
Haunted alright, the only thing there that I don't have is the Ethereal Flame Regalia (bundle?), and the diamond talonclasp, which are a value of about 140g and 325g right now. I can round those up to a 500g value.

(And I understand. I'm out of gems for the very same reason :P)

in509H9.png
19 Dec 2016, 11:50 am
Oreloki Do you mean the Gossamer Flame bundle or the Ethereal Flame bundle? I have both, but the Gossamer Flame bundle is in the gem Marketplace and is worth 945g (or 1050g in separate pieces).
QQIOh8j.png
19 Dec 2016, 1:02 pm (Edited 19 Dec 2016, 1:11 pm)
Haunted Ethereal. I already have the Gossamer.

------scratch that, I just found a very good reason to need a second one.

in509H9.png
19 Dec 2016, 2:23 pm
Oreloki After some thought, I think I might put off getting a Paintie for now. It would be much easier to just pay in gems when I have them (I plan to get more soon), and all of the expensive NotN stuff will be selling much better after the event is over, so it's wiser for me to keep it. I will get a Paintie from you eventually though.

(I love the one you have active currently.)
QQIOh8j.png
19 Dec 2016, 2:26 pm
Haunted Okidoki! I look forward to working with you :)

And thank you!

in509H9.png
20 Dec 2016, 4:27 pm
Bump

in509H9.png
22 Dec 2016, 12:36 pm
Bump

in509H9.png
27 Dec 2016, 11:21 pm
Oreloki

Would you be willing to make me a greyscale base that I can colour myself? I'd still pay you the full $15 for a new base though.
Icon by lupeylycan!
I'm also on Flight Rising and always looking to collect things there!
28 Dec 2016, 1:42 am
Oreloki
Hello, which level would it cost to make a Lovebird?
With the wings and stance of the Owl base, but with the proper parrot feet (Two toes forward, two toes back) And perhaps use the Griffon beak, but round it at the top. With the tail slightly longer and more pointed. And a blue metalic band on their right (our left) ankle. with '16' written in White.
With this colouration
opline-lutino-parrots-2pairs-for-sale_2.

Can PM with a copy of the details
loveprint2_by_parkapassions-darkim7.pngloveprint_by_parkapassions-darkimb.pngbird_by_parkapassions-dat4oxn.pngcanadaprint_by_parkapassions-darkime.pngcanadaprint2_by_parkapassions-darkimc.pn
28 Dec 2016, 10:41 am
Dursky I can definitely do that! Coloring's half the challenge, so I'd probably take off the charge for a recolor ($5)

BirdLegend That would definitely be a major base edit

in509H9.png
28 Dec 2016, 7:18 pm
Oreloki How much would you charge in FC for a paintie of this on the dachshund base? I'd like for it to look like it is white ceramic with the gold outlining and solid gold eyes as well as having the bisected middle with amethyst growing out.
vmueBcn.png
J11TUw0.png7BgEvgP.png9xphvNT.png