Barghest Guild Application Thread

7 Dec 2016, 1:50 pm
h0oGrO4.png
Joining the Barghest Guild is easy! Just fill out this form and post it on this thread.
When you're accepted, you will receive a PM with a link to the Barghest Guild discord server, as well as being added to our member list/google doc/pinglist.

Form:

Barghest Guild Sign-Up Form
Username:
User ID:
Name (What you would like to be called) :
Gender Preference:
Gender Pronouns:
Furvilla Skillset (Have a maxed out herbalist? Five warriors? A carpenter at skill 250? Name your most prominent villager(s) :
Playstyle (Profit player/community/collector/ect):
Anything else?:

Mod applications are currently open! If you're considering become a mod, please fill out this form and PM it to me! Currently, we're only looking for Discord mods.

Username:
User ID:
Do you have any previous modding experience?:
What is your experience with Discord?:
How often are you online?:
How many hours can you dedicate to modding on a daily basis?:
Why do you want to be a mod?:

zYdfeUE.png
lueuAi8.gif

11 Dec 2016, 9:18 am
Username: Blizzard
User ID: 2686
Name (What you would like to be called) : Blizzard
Gender Preference: Female
Gender Pronouns: She
Furvilla Skillset (Have a maxed out herbalist? Five warriors? A carpenter at skill 250? Name your most prominent villager(s) : My villagers multitask and change careers frequently.
Playstyle (Profit player/community/collector/ect): Casual
Anything else?: I can't believe I didn't see this during Beta.
11 Dec 2016, 10:13 am

Username: UKthewhitewolf
User ID: 7398
Name: UK. I will also answer to King, or "HEY! You".
Gender Preference: Neutral
Gender Pronouns: Honestly don't care. I guess I have a slight preference for She/Her or They/Them.
Furvilla Skillset: Got 2 Warriors who can kick the ass of anything, a Blacksmith who can craft the Good Weapons (getting his skill level up rn), Constructor who can create endless Stuff for enough wood & a Herbalist who supplies my Alchemist who can make any of the Tigereye Peak morphing potions with enough plants (gotta get a Snuffle recipe).
Playstyle: Artist, I draw stuff for things. Pretty casual I guess?
Anything else?: *finger guns*

wolf-animated-gif-29.gif
12 Dec 2016, 3:13 pm
Username: 042cm
User ID: 58931
Name: DW, lins, 042cm
Gender Preference: female
Gender Pronouns: she / her
Furvilla Skillset: I have a pretty good warrior <: I am also working on a crafter~
Playstyle: Artist, I draw stuff for things and currency. Pretty casual when it comes to collecting and stuff
Anything else?: *shameless self-advertisement* I have sketch commissions open in my latest forum!!
Icon by Thshire on DA
I do FC and FD commissions:
CURRENTLY CLOSED
12 Dec 2016, 7:51 pm
Username: Lunakiri
User ID: 7oo59
Name (What you would like to be called) : Luna or Lunakiri
ender Pronouns: Look above
Furvilla Skillset (Have a maxed out herbalist? Five warriors? A carpenter at skill 250? Name your most prominent villager(s) : Most are just explorers for the moment. But I have a herbalist that I've been working on, and a doctor as well... but they aren't maxed out or anything
Playstyle (Profit player/community/collector/ect): uhhh... just trying for more painties. Probably to give away later. > >
Anything else?: Not that I can think of for the moment~<3
Art Sale Interest/Price Check

New-canvas.png
---
PLEASE PING ME if you are addressing me! I'm not going to sub to every thread I post in. Thanks.
14 Dec 2016, 11:30 am (Edited 14 Dec 2016, 11:32 am)
I feel like as an old user I'm super late to the Barghest Guild party, but better late than never, right?

Username: Atheris
User ID: 16883
Name: Atheris (or Theri or Athie if ur rly into nicknames)
Gender Preference: F
Gender Pronouns: She/her
Furvilla Skillset (Name your most prominent villager(s): All my villagers got wiped oops
Playstyle (Profit player/community/collector/ect): Community, Art trader
Anything else?: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
c0de7975-e39c-11e6-bb03-f1166692b30f.gif
art sales closed
hanging out w imaginary friends
need a nap
14 Dec 2016, 12:33 pm
Apologies for not checking this sooner! Thought I had subscriptions on.
Taking care of all the guild stuff this afternoon, sorry for the wait!

zYdfeUE.png
lueuAi8.gif
16 Dec 2016, 11:59 am
Username: Pichi2214
User ID: #70495
Name: Pichi
Gender Preference: unspecified
Gender Pronouns: they
Furvilla Skillset: nothing interesting, just started with FV last week ^^
Playstyle: I play casually, while trying to get most things along my journey. My big plans for now are breeding all the animals on my own and making every costume.
Anything else?: I have tons of (hopefully good) OCs.
- Some well chosen quote -

Mind a click?
SF1XW.gif CJFc5.gif pRmwd.gif nLp1T.gif q0CUd.gif
16 Dec 2016, 12:06 pm
Pichi2214 atheris Lunakiri

042cm UKthewhitewolf

Blizzard
You've been accepted! Here's the discord link
https://discord.gg/8p9XNkr

zYdfeUE.png
lueuAi8.gif
17 Dec 2016, 2:54 pm
username: s3nnr3nn
user ID: 52275
name: Reinhard, or just Ren.
gender preference: Masculine adrogenous
gender prounouns: he/him please.
FV skillset: my warrior has defeated a flying serpent... im not very great. ><;
most prominent villager name(s): probably boadie, but im going to get a more personal paintie on Ren soon.
playstyle: Mostly community, but slowly changing to profit
anything else?: im a gardener who spends too much time drawing and online. latley ive been kind of busy, so i havent been on much. Hopefully that will be changing soon.
87kjb7A.gif
He/him|pansexual trans male|taken|beta tester
Closed species adopts!|Art thread!|Base edits!|Toyhou.se
17 Dec 2016, 3:00 pm
s3nnr3nn You're in!
Discord link if you wanna be one of the cool kids ;)

zYdfeUE.png
lueuAi8.gif
17 Dec 2016, 3:07 pm (Edited 17 Dec 2016, 3:10 pm)
Azzie WOOO IM IN THE FURVILLA ILLUMINATI
.........^
...... /...\
...../<o>\
.../ ______\

im sorry
87kjb7A.gif
He/him|pansexual trans male|taken|beta tester
Closed species adopts!|Art thread!|Base edits!|Toyhou.se
19 Dec 2016, 7:43 pm
Username: bunnyfeathers
User ID: 80272
Name: Bunny
Gender Preference: Non-binary
Gender Pronouns: they/them
Furvilla Skillset: I just started, so right now none are super amazing. I have an explorer, herbalist, crafter, construction worker, and warrior.
Playstyle: Casual
Anything else?: I just really like collecting and making new characters.

0SpznA5.png
gxPW7BA.png
21 Dec 2016, 2:13 pm (Edited 18 Mar 2017, 2:49 pm)
Username: ParanoidLord
User ID: 68972

Name (What you would like to be called) : Lizzy/Lizz you want really.
Gender Pronouns: Her/She/Once again,, anything you want.

Furvilla Skillset (Have a maxed out herbalist? Five warriors? A carpenter at skill 250? Name your most prominent villager(s) : I currently have 5 Warriors fully equipped, almost all of them being around 1000 Wins, 2 Explorers, I'm learning all my plants on Furion and Riley. I also just made a Carpenter who I'll use to make pots.

Playstyle (Profit player/community/collector/ect): I'm more of an economist or "profit player", I currently have 1000k FC and roughly 6k FD, 10 Villagers and probably 1M FC in merchandise, working my way to get costumes and rare stuff.

Anything else?: I speak 4 Languages, though I'm only fluent in 2 if that can be of any use, fluent English and French, and a bit in both German and Polish.
22 Dec 2016, 8:42 am
Username: theArrow
User ID: 72409
Name (What you would like to be called) : Arrow
Gender Preference: Male/Female
Gender Pronouns: He/She
Furvilla Skillset (Have a maxed out herbalist? Five warriors? A carpenter at skill 250? Name your most prominent villager(s) : I don't really have any prominent villagers, because I'm pretty new xD
Playstyle (Profit player/community/collector/ect): I'm more of a collector, my goal is to give all my villagers painties!
Anything else?: I'm a huge comic fan and artist, if you can tell!
WNrO0RM.gif
Arrow| They | Vigilante
| Instagram | Deviantart |

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

How did Slade Wilson swim off the island? He did the Deathstroke.

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

xFlfGfM.png?2
24 Dec 2016, 9:20 pm
Username:KageOokami
User ID:69999 (Heh :D)
Name: Kage
Gender Preference:Female
Gender Pronouns: She/Her
Furvilla Skillset: 3 explorers, herbalist, alchemist, tailor, warrior, crafter, construction and doctor
Playstyle: Casual but always looking for pattern books to work on and FC, goal is to put most of my characters into costumes
Anything else?:I love getting free art especially for my wickerbeast and i hope to get a paintie for her one day!
2vryelj_by_darkwolf4455-d6l671j.png
~Visit Our Guild!◣ ◢ Visit my Paintie Shop!
25 Jan 2017, 10:19 pm
Username: Lycanror
User ID: 85642
Name (What you would like to be called) : Nicole/Lycan
Gender Preference: Agender
Gender Pronouns: they/she
Furvilla Skillset : A doctor and an herbalist/explorer!
Playstyle (Profit player/community/collector/ect): I mostly just save up a bunch of currency for more villagers and painties ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ
Anything else?: I like to draw a lot!! I'm more than willing to draw people's villagers and characters.
27 Jan 2017, 12:53 pm (Edited 27 Jan 2017, 12:55 pm)
Username: Rotsuoy
User ID: 75808
Name (What you would like to be called) : Rotsuoy, Rotsy, Rotty, all are fine.
Gender Preference: Female to Agender Genderfluid.
Gender Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them is fine. Whichever is easier!
Furvilla Skillset (Have a maxed out herbalist? Five warriors? A carpenter at skill 250? Name your most prominent villager(s) : My herbalist is pretty close to mastering all the OF plants, and my doctor is pretty close to mastering all the OF medicines. I only have one warrior and my carpenter is only 133, but I have three explorers and one has a aquatic costume. One of my explorers is a crafter with all the craft items and I'm slowly getting my tailor set up with patterns. I also have an Alchemist with all the OF potions, even saggi, and now I'm working on DMM. If I had to say I had a prominent villager it would be Alhwin or Hera.
Playstyle (Profit player/community/collector/ect): I'm pretty laid back and casual. I spend most of my time working on paintie commissions. I didn't come here expecting that to be my forte, but it's what's made me the most profit in the game so far. I probably wouldn't be quite as far along without my commissioners, so I'm very grateful for them.
Anything else?: I made barghest shifties, and a member gave me a link to the guild thread when I showed them in the Furvilla chat. If I joined the guild it would mostly be for friends and community- a sense of 'togetherness' within Furvilla. I can also offer my services to the guild as an artist. Maybe after I get my internet reconnected, I'll apply as a discord mod. I ran my own server for a few years and modded on two others. I've been with discord for a very long time and know the application very well, so I might be useful to you. I even have experience with scripting discord bots. Right now though, sadly, I can't do much without internet in my own home, because my connection is too weak to even be on discord.
NJ5dWJ5q2Xt8HcP2ovwxvxWmaCntPc
yahFKa
❤ I am not a mod, but I'm here to help! ❤
10 Feb 2017, 5:14 pm
Username: Sunwing_Ani
User ID: 86890
Name (What you would like to be called) : Sun
Gender Pronouns: She
Furvilla Skillset (Have a maxed out herbalist? Five warriors? A carpenter at skill 250? Name your most prominent villager(s) : 3 explorers, Doctor, Construction, and Animal Husbandry, Nobody has any real skills yet....
Playstyle (Profit player/community/collector/ect): Not sure yet, might become a Collecter or Profit, but currently a casual
Anything else?: I can't do digital art for the life of me but I can do hand drawn.
15 Mar 2017, 7:17 pm
Username:[b] Tehutiy
[b]User ID:
Name: Tehutiy, Teh, Te, I'm really not particular; if you come up with something from my name I'll answer to it
Gender Preference: I'm female but don't mind honest mistakes or anything :shrug:
Gender Pronouns: She/her them/they
Furvilla Skillset : OD mastered Herbalist working on DMM (2 off), Alchemist (need manokit have wicker), full team of explorers, tailor/crafter knows all OD patterns, Doc knows all OD to 65% or better and DMM recipies, working toward Husbandry of all OD and DMM pets
Playstyle: Collector, wallflower. Always around and keeping an eye on things consistently, but a bit quiet until you get to know me; quiet community member hoping to branch out a bit...
Anything else?:
I do Commissions
1:1 Trades & Sales All Careers. aprins_by_tehutiy-d7vpe9o.png Paracosm Petshop 50+ Original Species
paracosm_by_tehutiy-db3f7yy.png
16 Mar 2017, 2:54 am
Username: Caramel0123
User ID: #14867
Name (What you would like to be called) : Amber
Gender Pronouns: She/Her
Furvilla Skillset (Have a maxed out herbalist? Five warriors? A carpenter at skill 250? Name your most prominent villager(s) : My villagers usually change jobs a bit but I'm most proud of Darmith my herbalist, they're usually explorers.
Playstyle (Profit player/community/collector/ect): Mostly casual, I usually collect art here if that's what you mean
Anything else?: Um, heckers.

stamp___anxiety_by_merurupururin-d9uv9zb
98_by_gur0h-dabz9ys.png
18 Mar 2017, 10:59 am
Caramel0123 Tehutiy Sunwing_Ani Rotsuoy Lycanror KageOokami bunnyfeathers theArrow Lady_Lizzy
You're in.

zYdfeUE.png
lueuAi8.gif
18 Mar 2017, 11:52 am
c: ahh, yay!

stamp___anxiety_by_merurupururin-d9uv9zb
98_by_gur0h-dabz9ys.png
18 Mar 2017, 2:50 pm
Azzie Hurray ! Also, a lot has changed since my last post ^^.
19 Mar 2017, 1:11 pm
Username: Mykestri
User ID: 71150
Name (What you would like to be called) : Mykestri
Gender Preference: Genderfluid
Gender Pronouns: She/They
Furvilla Skillset : Todd i guess?
Playstyle: Community / Casual
Anything else?: -offers cupcakes?-
489824x.gif