Custom Paintie Base Collection

7 Dec 2016, 1:52 pm (Edited 5 Nov 2017, 3:49 am)
GOuKcvp.png

I've made a google drive folder for as many free paintie base edits that I can find. Enjoy!

MomoShino is taking a break from furvilla but might continue to help me when she gets back :)

Instructions:

if you are the artist...
1. ping takaia on this thread somewhere in your post
2. post (preferred) or link to the full size image (make sure you indicate if I need to click on something to find the full size)*
3. make sure to indicate that you are the artist. By posting your bases on this thread, you are agreeing to let me add them to the google drive folder.
(4. If you want your bases in the personal use only folder, you need to indicate this each time you post a base)

if you are not the artist... Steps in parentheses are not required but would sure help me tremendously!
(0. Get the permission of the original artist or get them to come here and give permission themself. If you don't get the permission we can try to do it for you but it would really help us out if you got permission because either way permission is required.)
1. follow steps 1-2 above
2. post proof of permission to use if you got it in step 0

*please do not put your image on tinypic or photobucket as my computer hates these sites for some reason

If you would like to request a base feel free to do so here but do not ping me or MomoShino as I don't have time to make custom bases by request (even though I wish I did!).

If you're looking for other paintie resources, you can find a great resource database by @MOD-Poltergeist
5aFsYDM.png

7 Dec 2016, 1:53 pm
should I reserve later posts for stuff?
5aFsYDM.png
7 Dec 2016, 2:19 pm
perhaps reserving a couple posts could prove useful, idk
5aFsYDM.png
7 Dec 2016, 2:20 pm
Great that is back!
sU4Te1Q.png
Female/BetaTester/Artist
7 Dec 2016, 11:55 pm
Woot awesome glad this got re-created!
1qqu10.jpg2ywwtc7.jpg

When it comes to deadly weapons and foul play, Karma's got us all beat.

7 Dec 2016, 11:57 pm (Edited 7 Dec 2016, 11:58 pm)
I was worried about that...

Good to know it's back aye.
UTNHngj.png
fixMzT1.png Dirk || DID+Kin System || 25 || He/Him || FTM fixMzT1.png
Quads: [ ♥ Gamzee/Jake ♥ | ♥ Alpha Dave ♥] [ ♦ John | ♦ Karkat ♦ ] [♣ Empty ♣ ] [ ♠ Empty ♠ ]

tumblr_n2puipk1qK1s1ayhao1_250.gif
8 Dec 2016, 4:05 am (Edited 8 Dec 2016, 4:07 am)
Hey, I was wondering if I can request a base???
I dont think I had seen any pig/boar bases unless I missed something
EDIT: oops nvm found it lmao
8 Dec 2016, 4:06 am
One of my favorite threads is back. <3
8 Dec 2016, 6:35 am
MomoShino

Hi there! I have a few base edits available here, and am okay with them being put in the doc if there's interest in them :3

http://sta.sh/2q6sgc8xxii

Once you get to each one, click it to magnify in order to get the full size. [click it from the album I've sent, then click the base again on its individual page and it will become full size.]

All edits were done by myself!
8 Dec 2016, 10:06 am (Edited 8 Dec 2016, 10:06 am)
MomoShino

It's not a particularly complex base edit, but I couldn't find anything like it when I was creating a paintie of one of my characters, so I thought it might be useful for others so that they don't have to go to the extra effort.

http://sta.sh/01u2kw67lqlm
8 Dec 2016, 10:25 am
Does this list happen to have the wings? I am so glad I found this list though!

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
I plan to do full custom Paintie auctions later... Just trying to get Tokens is hard haha
Commission Stall Painties
8 Dec 2016, 10:39 am
Hey, I have a Customized Version of the Default Spooky Rabbit that has a more lop-like set of ears that's free to use for everyone. I'd appreciate if it could be added to the list.

227Krgm.png
8 Dec 2016, 5:39 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2016, 5:41 pm)
yaaay i'm glad this is back :D

I have a base that was never added before forum wipe- which is this hairless rat! enjoy!
1666-rainbow-cloud-koi.png
Ω Ruby's Ranch Ω
Paintie premades, customs, and F2U Bases
55A6Nrp.pngtumblr_lmajg3C2Ki1qhitpe.gifwttDoZV.png

9 Dec 2016, 12:51 am
Qn8k77m.png

So I'm working on these again I guess. Click image for the full resolution.
Buy some art! || Buy some bugs!
9 Dec 2016, 3:18 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 3:22 pm)
MomoShino
I have two simple base edits that other people can use if they wish.
corvidedit_by_moonlit_comet-dar69dt.png
Corvid with edited beak, eye, ragged feathers, and added crest for birds like magpie-jays: 9_dsc_0784_2.jpg
Used on my villager Conitheres.

bigcatsteampunk_by_moonlit_comet-dar6ax5
Steampunk cat with Big Cat muzzle, ears, and tail. Used on my villager Cyto.

I'm not going to be releasting Luchrokt's base edit since it looks bad and it's so... obscure.
However, I plan on doing a Wickerbeast edit tonight.

I made these myself. Corvid edits were drawn by me. Both edits are smaller than the bases in the official drive! The Corvid edit is taller than 800 pixels, so it will end up shorter than normal corvids! Big Cat is 800 pixels! You can open the images in a new tab to see their full size.
Please ping me, or I likely won't notice!
9 Dec 2016, 3:18 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 4:45 pm)
MomoShino

Hey, I got my friend to submit my Unicorn, Alicorn and Pegasus base edits to this database as I missed beta(by 1 day T.T) so now I'd like the credit to point to my Furvilla account rather than my DA. my DA username and this username is pretty much the same so I hope that's no problem.

Also have another Peryton to add to the database. It uses the griff torso instead of bird legs ^^

f2u_furvilla_base___deer_peryton_by_luna
9 Dec 2016, 6:14 pm
MomoShino I come bearing another edit! This time, a reposed Wickerbeast with edited horns.
wickeredit_by_moonlit_comet-dar6wqg.png
The head, arm, and torso are rotated. The mouth is open, eyes are squinty. Wicker also has a fixed toe. Everything you could ever need for an angry beastie!
Edits were done myself.
Please ping me, or I likely won't notice!
9 Dec 2016, 6:24 pm
I love this thread! Glad you brought it back!
tumblr_ohq2fjlX5d1v14vrao1_500.png
Sparkz/Beta Tester/♎/Pkmn Addict/❤'s Marine Bio/chaotic good
9 Dec 2016, 9:51 pm
lobo for future reference you can request bases here but I can't make the base for you but if you request here it's possible someone else will see it and make one and maybe even ping you :)

Sadrain <3 <3 <3

Marionette there are wings under the "parts" folder :)

Magnolia Melancholy Ruby Tspuun Moonlit-Comet added your bases!

Heemi added your spoopy rabbit under premades!

lunatsukino added your new one, but I'm not sure which are yours from tumblr because when I searched your name I didn't find it. Which bases did you make?
5aFsYDM.png
10 Dec 2016, 5:57 am
MomoShino

Hi there! I have a few base edits available here, and am okay with them being put in the doc if there's interest in them :3

http://sta.sh/2q6sgc8xxii

Once you get to each one, click it to magnify in order to get the full size. [click it from the album I've sent, then click the base again on its individual page and it will become full size.]

All edits were done by myself!

Omg these are gorgeous!! I'll definitely try to use at least one of them ASAP. <3 (With all due credit and all)
10 Dec 2016, 10:16 am (Edited 10 Dec 2016, 10:18 am)
These are amazing bases! But I have 2 questions (I am new so I am a n00b at painties)

If you want to use a base like the beast base or galaxy base, do you have to have the costume on your character or can you use it without the costume (I'm guessing you need the costume)

Also, does anyone know the FireAlpaca equivalent brushes and settings? I saw in the resources it has SAI's but SAI has a few more brushes than FireAlpaca does.
10 Dec 2016, 10:19 am
HI! I just joined FurVilla and I wanted to know if you guys have any fox skins?
10 Dec 2016, 10:37 am
Kpribbit Yep, you need the costume equipped unfortunately.
I can't help you there sadly!

NaturesTemptress If by skin you mean paintie, you will have to request one, buy one, or make one yourself. People sometimes do giveaways, so you might find one in the forums.
10 Dec 2016, 12:10 pm (Edited 10 Dec 2016, 12:14 pm)
I got a request today to view the folders for this. Can anyone here confirm that it's not publicly viewable?

Also, it looks like MomoShino has been kind of inactive. Feel free to ping me instead if you have any bases to add!
5aFsYDM.png