Angie's Writing Shop - CLOSED

7 Dec 2016, 2:19 pm (Edited 29 Aug 2018, 1:18 pm)
xT4j2Xv.png

Hello there! I'm Angel!

I may not be able to do art and stuff like a lot around here, but I CAN write, so I'll do my best with a writing shop ^^

I assure the upmost quality in my shop, if you are not satisfied, I will work on it until you are <3

482.gif

What kinda stuff I can write:

tumblr_lfhtv7OrYL1qzvcyt.png

tumblr_mc45vm8nLj1qdlkyg.gif Background stories/Bios:

Each individual can have a back story, you must give me a few details of what kind of back story you would like, depending on the looks, the name and the description of the individual in question, meaning personality.

tumblr_mc45vm8nLj1qdlkyg.gif Summaries/Descriptions:

It's pretty much just a shortened version of a back story, but more like, a description of the individual in question.

tumblr_mc45vm8nLj1qdlkyg.gif Link Stories:

Basically, you give me a bunch of characters, and i write a story with all of them in it.

tumblr_mc45vm8nLj1qdlkyg.gif Custom Stories:

You tell me what you want, the plot, the people, the context, and I write as much as you want for a certain price.

NEW ADDITIONS!~

tumblr_mc45vm8nLj1qdlkyg.gif Chaptered Stories:

I will make stories of your characters that include development with chapters. Each chapter will cost a certain ammount depending on how much I write and how complex the story itself is. (or if I have to make it up).

divider_purple_bow.gif?w=640

What style of writing I can do:

tumblr_mayv9oq1dH1qid2nw.gif First person:

The individual themselves tell the story. (My preferred style of writing)

tumblr_mayv9oq1dH1qid2nw.gif Second person:

A person from the outside will be telling the story how they see it about the individual in question.

tumblr_mayv9oq1dH1qid2nw.gifObserver/Third Person:

A narrator on the outside, knowing the thoughts and feelings of the being but not quite telling the story of the being themselves..

What I need to know!

What kind of story, if you want me to write a link story between members of your clan, then I need to know:

tumblr_inline_mfnhmeW1vA1qdlkyg.gif Who is the main char?
tumblr_inline_mfnhmeW1vA1qdlkyg.gif What kind of context do you want them in? Do you want me to make that up myself?
tumblr_inline_mfnhmeW1vA1qdlkyg.gif What's the relationship between your characters?
tumblr_inline_mfnhmeW1vA1qdlkyg.gif I might need to know more, but I shall ask when if I can't figure it out for myself. :3

PAYMENT!

FC to FD ratio is 1:900

tumblr_inline_mfnhpdLBA71qdlkyg.gif Bios/Backstories: 10-25k FC
tumblr_inline_mfnhpdLBA71qdlkyg.gif Summaries/Descriptions: 10-15k FC
tumblr_inline_mfnhpdLBA71qdlkyg.gif Custom Stories: Base price 50k FC
tumblr_inline_mfnhpdLBA71qdlkyg.gif Link Stories: 20k FC per character
tumblr_inline_mfnhpdLBA71qdlkyg.gif Chaptered Stories: Base price of 50k FC each chapter.

If you want something specific added, the price can be negotiated

Honestly, I'm flexible with the price, I'm not greedy, but I won't give away. Hehe, depends.

Post edited -MOD-Thaleia

dzfakuw.png

I'm Angie! Feel free to ping me!
She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png

7 Dec 2016, 2:20 pm (Edited 21 Oct 2017, 4:11 pm)
jZFVzRQ.png

Ping Me!

tumblr_inline_mfnhtfgNxa1qdlkyg.gif Please ping me or else I might not notice you! It's first come first serve!

tumblr_inline_ml1c6aUbyo1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_ml1c6aUbyo1qz4rgp.gif

Please be nice!

tumblr_inline_mfnhtfgNxa1qdlkyg.gif Please don't say mean things about anyone or to anyone. And if you have something mean to say about my work, please say it privately.

Credit!

tumblr_inline_mfnhtfgNxa1qdlkyg.gif Please give me credit for the work i have done!

Creativity to a minimum!

tumblr_inline_mfnhtfgNxa1qdlkyg.gif I love writing stories. But please don't make me write anything over the top! I won't do gore, and I won't do excessive violence.

Patience!

tumblr_inline_mfnhtfgNxa1qdlkyg.gif Please have patience with me while I am working!

Payment!

tumblr_inline_mfnhtfgNxa1qdlkyg.gif I usually ask for payment after I am finished with your work. And I send the finished work via PM ^^

Discretion!

tumblr_inline_mfnhtfgNxa1qdlkyg.gif If you do not want to order a commission from me via furvilla, then please contact me here at: [email protected]!

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
7 Dec 2016, 2:22 pm (Edited 15 Jan 2018, 11:49 am)
QQ5AQFx.png

I do have school, and lots of other things on my mind most of the time, so each one might take up to a max of 7-21 days to complete (or even more), depending on how much you have ordered. Please be patient with me.
OR they might go fast, also depending on how many I have to do.

1276446_orig.png

Slots!
cute_purple_bow_divider_by_ravyndarkwood

I will only be taking 3 at a time!

tumblr_mcm077kva31qid2nw.gif Open!

tumblr_lp9wqjuEKf1qcn2vb.png

Satisfied Customers!

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifsnowflakeartist (6 char descriptions + 3 bios)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifDubstepCatbat (long custom backstory + Extended Mini Novel with chapters - story revammp/rewrite)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gif @Sutasongu (short bio)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifTimeless (bio)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifNow (Help with Character Development)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifinkrunner101 (1 bio)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifIsamuTheTiger (Custom story)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifOxiide (1 bio)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifRocket_Slacker (Custom Story)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifSylvette (Link story - 3rd person - 3 chars)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifragnarok312 (8 char summaries)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifshadwuff (2 long bios)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifAllThingsBright (1 long bio)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifDonburi (1 shortish bio)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifImoku (5 bios)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gifzombiegirl34 (1 bio)

tumblr_inline_mfnhmy5r7n1qdlkyg.gif

tumblr_lp9wqjuEKf1qcn2vb.png

Pinglist!

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
7 Dec 2016, 2:24 pm (Edited 24 Oct 2017, 7:46 pm)
KHqXPTb.png

(none yet means I do not have an example able to be shown in shop yet - Feel free to offer yours but I will not show something without permission)

Descriptions:

tumblr_mecdvmG0ST1qdlkyg.gifsnowflakeartist 's Kuro & Plutia

tumblr_mecdvmG0ST1qdlkyg.gif

latest?cb=20161220043224

Bios:

tumblr_mecdvmG0ST1qdlkyg.gifDubstepCatbat 's Cosmo (long bio)
"I come from a very odd place. A different demotion than the one you are used to, perhaps it’s normal compared to what you come from, but who am I to know. This place, I suppose you could say is full of joy and happiness in some senses, but in others, it leaves a void inside of you all the time, the type of voice that will stay with you, even if you leave.
Well, enough of that! Hi! I’m Cosmo! A Kidcore Kangaroo I am! What? You don’t know what that is? Oh well, that’s okay, you don’t have to understand it! I guess you could say I’m a sort of plushie toy. Yes yes, I’m big and soft and ready to hug! Although I do keep a LOT of toys in my pouch to give away, unlimited space sure does come in handy for that. You know, even I haven’t figured out what that means! Where do I get the toys? They are generated by my good will inside my pouch, it certainly is a complex thing. I wouldn't even begin to try to understand it if I were you.
Giving away toys and happiness is part of why I let myself exist. I love to give things away and see the joy and happiness I receive from everyone I give something to. Yes, I have given too much before, and I would happily do it again and again and again if I could feel that feeling one more time. It’s just a feeling that you can’t replace no matter what you do or how hard you try. Trust me, I know. Sadly, every time I give something away, I feel this great emptiness in my soul that I just can’t understand, as if I’ve lost something of great value to me. I don’t dare show it though. I don’t want any of the happiness felt by the ones I give things to be soiled by my own emotions. So I shall hide that feeling with a smile and enthusiasm, no matter how hard it is.
I have this one plushie though, and it’s very important to me. This one pink bunny plushie is for this one special someone. I plan on giving it to them someday. You know this exceptional feeling that you have, when you plan on giving something you know the receptor will love and you can’t wait to give it to them? That’s one feeling I guess I will never get rid of. Not only because I love giving toys to everyone who wants and loves them, but because of this one, special plushie. Until then, I’ll keep a hold of this plushie like my life depends on it.
Honestly, my past isn't anything interesting, maybe I’ll keep it in a mystery. Was I created? Was I born? Was I just… existing? I’ll let you think up a theory. Or not, maybe I’ll tell you someday, once you let me give you a toy!
Hmm? You want a toy! Sure, hang on a sec. Lemme fish around in here… hmmm….. no, not this one.. too small. No, too big… not that one.. too.. AH! Here we go! *insert plushtoy of your desire* hehe, I hope you like it. You love it? I’m so happy!
…You see, this is the feeling I was telling you about.. it’s really nice.
Well, I suppose I owe you an explanation huh? To be honest, I both created AND born. It may seem strange to you, a plush toy being born, but remember, this is a different universe than the one you’re familiar with. My “parents” weren't many at all. My creator was only one plushie. They were a lion plushie, who wanted to create a plushie to replace them once they were off doing the things that they wanted to do. So in a sense, I was born, as soon as they created me and took me out of their own version of a pouch. Confused? Well, each Kidcore plushie has their own version of a pouch, who gives out toys, tools, etc, of this own personal liking to the people/animals/entities they want to or who they think deserve it. Understand now? Good. So, as soon as I was “born” my parent/creator taught me how to be a Kidcore plush and then left to do their own thing! I have no regrets, although sometimes I do miss them.
There you have it! Liked my story? Haha, I actually don’t go around telling that story to many, so consider yourself a friend! Drop on by later to see what else you can learn from me, huh?"

latest?cb=20161220043224

Link Stories:

tumblr_mecdvmG0ST1qdlkyg.gif None yet!

latest?cb=20161220043224

Customs:

tumblr_mecdvmG0ST1qdlkyg.gif My own Etheria's Custom Story/Bio

Etheria, born from a supernova and a black hole collision. Everything should have been destroyed, yet, life was created. A star exploding and a black hole sucking everything in? Does anyone truly know where the matter it sucks in goes?
If anyone does, it would be Etheria. She was actually born from the colliion between the two. She;s made from pure dark and light matter, pure galactic energy. She shows signs of greater intelligence, signs of greater powers. What DOES she know? What CAN she do?

"All I know about myself is that my name is Etheria. I don't have parents, I don't have siblings. I feel power within myself, I know it;s there but I just can't get it out. Something evil is in there, but something good is too. What am i? An abomination? Something impossible? Why have I taken this shape? Why was I created?

-------------

I may not know the answer to this uestion, but I'm sure someone or something does and I will not rest until i find out. Travels over the years have let me learn so many things. i do not age, I do not change. Why is this?

-------------

Magic. Species close to my own. Was I created by something with a higher power than my own? If so, what for and who? Or what? What did the being that created me want me to do with this magic that i have?
I know I can do certain things for good and for evil. i can heal injuries, minds, worlds. I can destroy species, galaxies. But, what reason would I have to do any of that?

-------------

Have I finally found it? The thing I have been looking for? That one thing that I've wanted?
No, I haven't found the reason of my existence. No, I have not found my creator and I still do not know why he created me.
But I do know one thing... WHY I must exist. WHY I will choose to keep existing.

I want to live."

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
7 Dec 2016, 2:26 pm (Edited 23 Feb 2018, 6:26 pm)
005O0aHRgw1f07omq19gkj308c02iglu.jpg

fkQrXfRr.png?width=1052&height=606
ForeverFrosted 's Writing shop!
[url=][img][/img][/url]
[url=][img][/img][/url]

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
7 Dec 2016, 2:29 pm (Edited 31 Oct 2017, 3:51 pm)
005O0aHRgw1f07omuqefej308c02imxm.jpgtumblr_inline_mixwuqkU6W1qz4rgp.gif

This is where you request certain things that are not shown in the normal things to order <3
It can be pretty much anything, if you have a question, don't be afraid to ask.

tumblr_lop8i9s5cK1qf72le.png

005O0aHRgw1f07omsrlhnj308c02i74o.jpg

tumblr_mcm08aIZDX1qid2nw.gif Open <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
7 Dec 2016, 2:31 pm
9VZDzMZ.png

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
7 Dec 2016, 2:32 pm
AynxnsM.png

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
8 Dec 2016, 12:31 pm
Bump of the day <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
8 Dec 2016, 1:55 pm
*gently bumps the thread* Happy writing!
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
10 Dec 2016, 2:29 pm
BrittneyTTR

such a sweety <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
14 Dec 2016, 6:20 pm
Bump <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
17 Dec 2016, 11:39 am (Edited 31 Dec 2016, 2:28 pm)
boop

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
31 Dec 2016, 2:29 pm
Bump! <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
3 Jan 2017, 11:44 pm
Bump! <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
4 Jan 2017, 4:55 pm
bump! <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
5 Jan 2017, 12:35 am
Bump <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
6 Jan 2017, 9:20 am
Bump! <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
6 Jan 2017, 4:47 pm
boop <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
7 Jan 2017, 9:58 am
Bump! <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
7 Jan 2017, 1:51 pm
Bump! <3

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
7 Jan 2017, 5:44 pm
and another bump >.< ......

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
8 Jan 2017, 11:51 pm
Angeleina
I'd like a description for Menchie please! (Same old; mainly focus on personality with a few additions.)
Also, I'd like something for Soufflé please! Giving you a lot of freedom on this one, but I'd like you to create a (short-ish) personality, three or four likes/dislikes and a very short backstory.
original.gif
》 Snowflake | she/her | FV-1《
Ping me to get my attention!

Scavenger Hunt!
lf writingf2u css
9 Jan 2017, 12:24 am
snowflakeartist
oooh this look really fun!! <3 I can't wait to work on it!

oooh they look so interesting to write about!! <333

dzfakuw.png

She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
9 Jan 2017, 12:31 am (Edited 9 Jan 2017, 12:31 am)
Angeleina Could I order a bio from a observer point of view?
8_by_aangelic_dau9uoz-150x70.png click my eggs?
IMG_20170721_073411-800x300.jpg