Introduce Your Fursonas!

7 Dec 2016, 2:28 pm
there are a lot of new people who have joined Furvilla!!
this is a great time to introduce your fursona/s to everyone.
(that includes beta players!! you introduce your fursona too)

i'll go first

i have two fursonas! :3c

2044769_ZL7yQLYfsCKDzIX.png

Tooru is a chubby mutt dog who likes aliens. he's very lazy and he can't pick a favourite food because he likes them all so much. he's primarily anthro but also has a feral form!! here is his toyhou.se page if you're interested :0 Tooru is definitely my main fursona and he's the first one i've ever had that i felt really connected to :'>

my other fursona's name is Beau! he's an oriental otter
2052944_stApyZx5uAuWP58.png

Beau is fiery and stuck up, he's a massive flirt and doesn't like to do what others tell him to do. he's my secondary fursona and after I got Tooru I felt like something was missing and he filled the gap, mostly because otters are my favourite animal so I thought that two fursonas was definitely the way to go. here is his toyhou.se page if you're interested!! (warning though some of his art is a little suggestive)

introduce your fursona to me!! tell me a little bit about them i love meeting other people's fursonas ❤
hudson6_by_pyxellation-das94jn.gif
dA - toyhou.se
✩ ✩ ✩

7 Dec 2016, 4:07 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2016, 12:07 am)
Hello everybody! :3

I have two fursonas also.

Chimpy is my main fursona, a west african chimpanzee. He isn't anthro and he's meant to more or less be a "real" chimpanzee living in a troop in Africa, not a talking cartoon animal. The exception is the warpaint version, but that's only there bc I'm a Planet of the Apes fanboy and I couldn't resist xD His personality and behavioral traits are based on mine, but tweaked to make sense for a chimp. He's the first fursona I've ever had and even if his design looks simple (its deceptive, though, because all of his 'simple' traits combined make him a little more unique to the trained chimp eye) I'm super attached to him and don't intend to change him at all!
There is another version of him, sortof. My friends' sonas are anthro so I've given them permission to draw him human sized and wearing a hoodie, but not with anthro proportions. Otherwise he looks a little weird with their sonas, like a pet or something :s

My other sona is Boey, a bonobo. I'd had him as an oc with a different name and slightly different design for awhile when I decided that chimps and bonobos both suit me for different reasons and in different ways and that I wanted a bonobo self too! I changed his design to "match" Chimpy's a little and gave him a cutesy pet name type name to match Chimpy's. He is also not anthro and meant to be a "real" bonobo and not a talking cartoon animal. Again, the warpaint version is me fanboying xD And like Chimpy, his personality and behavior is based on mine but tweaked to make sense for a bonobo.

As a side note, if anybody else has any primate fursonas, pls ping me! ;u; I'd love to see other primates, because there aren't that many of us out there.
5ck4qx.gif
7 Dec 2016, 4:15 pm
Hi hi!! my fursona's name is PB (or alternatively Peanut Butter)
1466583014.pbjmeow_pbref.png
sometimes i consider him to be "the me i can't be" in some aspects, but stuff like his likes/dislikes, style, and personality are more or less just me!
PB★Reptile Enthusiast★22
+1 FV hr
Beta tester! ★ Please ping!
5pfM1fY.png tumblr_inline_ojscltDXit1qknkfb_75sq.png5pfM1fY.png
7 Dec 2016, 4:33 pm
helloooo 9 v 9

on the left is my 1st/primary fursona named Tea (short for Simplicitea cause puns), they're an english lop jackalope
and on the right is my 2nd/secondary Mortimer, a magpie & ragamuffin hybrid
tumblr_of4gcrzm2y1qdoqcfo1_r5_500.png
☆*・゜゚・*☆
Angie/UT | 23 | (they/them)
carrd | art tag | commission info
☆*・゜゚・*☆
7 Dec 2016, 4:37 pm
all you guys have such nice fursonas ;v; there's some really unique animals here too!!
undertaker Tea has SUCH a nice colour scheme, i adore pastels
dA - toyhou.se
✩ ✩ ✩
7 Dec 2016, 5:00 pm
This is my sona Harper, he's a rave party animal who loves cuddles, sleep, and people. He's pansexual and is very silly and makes the best jokes
1464017856.blitzthequeerdeer_atizay.png

And this is my secondary sona Blitz, who's gay and flamboyant and not shy at all
1470352880.blitzthequeerdeer_pure-ruby-d
1472567908.blitzthequeerdeer_blitztheque
7 Dec 2016, 5:00 pm
My sona is Mira the ghost fox. She likes Halloween, cookies and goth fashion. She's prone to mood swings and is usually grumpy and is easily annoyed and bored.

I have another sona but I don't relate to her as much because she's cute and sweet, which is like the opposite of me. :p
00HyRAa.png
FA // DA(used to store old '02-'10 stuff)
icon made by shachi
7 Dec 2016, 5:05 pm
Kai is my fursona! They're relatively laid-back but also kinda reserved and quiet. They like to meet new friends but are also terrible at starting conversations. They are 18 and Nonbinary ^^
pudloa8d1dd.png
tumblr_m8ch31zh921rd6uvco1_500.gif
plauod8d1db.png

I am a fairy... but which one am I? :3c
7 Dec 2016, 6:48 pm (Edited 7 Dec 2016, 6:49 pm)
GreaseRoach omg she's so interesting. I love all the lore that goes with the species too?? ;v; she looks like she could beat me up I love her

cake Mira is beautiful ;;;
dA - toyhou.se
✩ ✩ ✩
7 Dec 2016, 7:08 pm
1454114001.sandi_cricketref2016small.png

Cricket is my child
Really, there's not much to him. He is pretty much my dominance complex in deer form. He likes to LARP and dress up for Renaissance faires, and hates being mistaken for a cow.
k0Mck0k.png
FADA
7 Dec 2016, 7:19 pm
Oh, introductions you say?

My main is Lottie
She's a fun-loving vixen that works at a high class cafe.
I use her the most for everything, and she also happens to be my active villager!

My second is my boy Alternox
He's an officer, and has a jealous disposition. I use him second most for things, and Lottie is his "girl" or so he says. He's currently in my signature in his uniform!
7 Dec 2016, 7:59 pm
_o_by_rainbywolf-daog9y8.png
omg_by_rainbywolf-daniljw.png

Rainby the Wolf/Fox hybrid

Only the floofiest fursona in the world XD. They live on a island with all my other oc's, they love food, going to the beach, and being lazy. That rainbow of colors is more than you see too, in fact, green=nature blue=ocean yellow=sunny weather, they don't like the rain XD red=one of my fav colors orange=Oranges because Rainby's creater is in Florida :3 Purple has to do with friendship or something <3
The Rainbowy tail is just another cuteness factor and is probably the softest, fluffiest thing ever.
Member since 7-2-16 Very active on here, Message me if you need a friend.
Beta Tester :3
smaller_by_rainbywolf-dbanvyb.gif
7 Dec 2016, 8:12 pm
first_paintie_by_blahness15-daorrcl.png

Muma is a cat-monster from a world where the souls of the deceased metamorphose into their spirit animal. She's basically just me but with more confidence and magic powers.

She's a very mischievous character, enjoying all types of trickery and troublemaking. She gets bored pretty easily, and likes to sneak about through the multiverse looking for a new target to "prank". Her favorite tricks involve using her nightmare powers and shapeshifting to try and scare people, sometimes even to death. This doesn't bother her, however, as she knows they'll just end up in the afterlife anyway. Another pastime of hers involves a chance encounter with any individual who piques her interest. Such an encounter is typically followed by her remaining in close proximity to this person and generally doing whatever is asked of her, in the hopes it'll provide her more entertainment.

The race of beings she belongs to don't have a known name, as it is pronounced in a common tongue only animals can understand. The form they take upon rebirth into the afterlife is dependent upon their personality. No two individuals look alike and each has two main powers and general knowledge of magic.
mqdefault.jpg
Dragon Cave - Steam - Tumblr - Gaia - Flight Rising
ESO- @Muma-Kitty - Furcadia- Muma
7 Dec 2016, 11:38 pm (Edited 7 Dec 2016, 11:39 pm)
tFhOnnk.jpg

The Bangkeaw dog + Panda(?) Hima
She is a sleepy head but very protective of her things Even, she is a lazy pupper? But she is more serious when it comes to work (for money)
She owns a mysterious shop name Hope and dream

But literally, she didn't represent me enough (But lazy side is truly me and I'm also a sleepyhead lol)
The one that is 'me' iskingkero <<this originally was a frog-human but I made her into flooffroak(closed species by me) to suit furvilla
Kingkero|Female|Artist(?) & School Idols enthusiast(?) [+12 FV Time]
Deviantart| Twitter| Paintie Commission
DizzyAlarmedAdouri-size_restricted.gif
8 Dec 2016, 3:49 pm
all these fursonas are so wholesome I love them all so much
dA - toyhou.se
✩ ✩ ✩
8 Dec 2016, 6:02 pm
My main fursona is a tail-less Welsh Pembroke Corgi called Buta. I tend to prefer her feral form rather than anthro, but she does have both forms. :3
8 Dec 2016, 7:48 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2016, 7:48 pm)
20850.png
This is my fursona, Priest!
He's just your average otter with not so average colors. He loves swimming and jumping around. Mostly his personality is just me, if I were more outgoing.
2648032_nLRIrlA9TLVEsBu.png
8 Dec 2016, 7:59 pm
1931.png?t=1467788138
This is Ghost !
They're a 'shapeshifter' of sorts. In reality they're a sentient piece of the void that possesses skulls of different animals and forms a shape around it. Most of the time they take the shape of whatever skull theyre using at the time looked like in life. They always have 4 ears, horns, and their chest marking.
8 Dec 2016, 8:02 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2016, 8:03 pm)
My fursona is my active, Melanie. She's a catbat! She's a cross between a caracal and a giant golden-crowned flying fox c':

Her toyhouse is here and this is her ref:
2132333_hGD1Qynnu24rJPv.png?1475901042

my art tumbls, my dA
8 Dec 2016, 10:32 pm
My fursona is Sheidy (pronounced SHAY-dee) (link to awful quality picture) and he likes dapper clothing (Vests, dress shirts, ties, bow ties, etc.) He's friendly and sometimes a little loud or excitable because his job is a stage announcer.
8 Dec 2016, 10:36 pm
Here is my (not so lovely) Fursona, Cisco.
1478563905.nicorn_cisco-ref2.png

Click here for his voice sample!

Check out my Furaffinity post as well!>https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21659567/
|Achilles|Artist|NB*|
*PING ME IF I AM NOT ON MY OWN THREAD*

TumblrInstagramPicartoTwitterFuraffinityToyhou.se
BUY ME A KO-FI
8 Dec 2016, 10:38 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2016, 10:42 pm)
2363408_fkmX0l2cIEy0EVn.png
This is my fursona Lily. She is a shiba corgi mix. She adores cryptids with her favorite one being Mothman. She loves aliens and space. She would one day like to explore space. Believes aliens are real. She loves wearing sweaters, especially over sized ones.
She has a toyhouse http://toyhou.se/655083.lily
10557567_0jz9pPR1GOkuBit.png
Art by papaemeritus Icon by PastelShadows
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/103451-simple-animated-ych
8 Dec 2016, 10:40 pm
(huge reference)
http://imgur.com/RcnMGVW
My recently revamped fursona <3

found on here as well -> http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21288286/
8 Dec 2016, 10:42 pm
Hey there, I'm Zeta! I'm a suuper huge show off, sorry not sorry, I just love myself and can't get over me!!

2027284_nefoDP9sdkHumV5.png
2027229_mb4cMNpGMpYE5t8.png

Here I am giving you the ol' razzle dazzle.

2027300_iBbxVllJoidscgf.gif

Here I am with a whole planet cause I'm god.

2239842_GozKW8fmkwVjA2u.png

Here I am carrying some groceries.

2027350_bcW2hUv8AyMqj4c.png

Here I am with my squad Cocoa and William though I am clearly the coolest. Cocoa is here on site and William will be soon!

2037809_bkL1b17zyHPdIn6.png

Here is a whole gallery of my gorgeousness if you click on my pretty face.

zwk3_by_stayanotherday-damd9mk.png
hey i'm dabbit, nice to meet you